Fourth of July evening just drinking by myself

Curlbrahhh

Curlbrahhh

Giga Chadlet
If I was a Chad I would be out with a huge group of friends partying and with two Stacies, one in each arm but instead I’m rotting away drinking by myself posting in a fucking forum while hearing the fireworks outside and tommorow I’ll go back to work .. and I’ll have to pretend to my co workers that I went out and had fun. Existence is truly meaningless if you’re an Oldcel , fuck this

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Hero of the Imperium, forevergymcelling and 2 others
invisible oldcel pill

• So Sad
Reactions: Curlbrahhh
Brutal

I've been forced to do this many times

I had a great time. Went to the degen big city

Last edited:
If I was a Chad I would be out with a huge group of friends partying and with two Stacies, one in each arm but instead I’m rotting away drinking by myself posting in a fucking forum while hearing the fireworks outside and tommorow I’ll go back to work .. and I’ll have to pretend to my co workers that I went out and had fun. Existence is truly meaningless if you’re an Oldcel , fuck this
Eh, it's not that exciting. On July 4th I went to a gathering and drank daiquiris and ate ribs. Then hung out inside a swimming pool. Not much excitement. But when I was younger, ugh. I'll fucking start partying in Florida and by the next day, I'm in another country still partying. Those were the days.

• Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Amnesia avi halo

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium