Fractured reflections: A blackpill tale

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

My avi is the typpa shit I'm on rn
Title: "Fractured Reflections: A blackpill tale"

Synopsis:

"Fractured Reflections: A blackpill tale" follows two brothers, Mark and David, as they navigate divergent paths in life: Mark, who was born genetically unfortunate, battling loneliness and illness, finds solace in resilience, studies, and self-discovery, while David, the handsome "Chad" descends into the dark world of drug trafficking in Kerala, India. Where he becomes a millionaire, dark triad narco boss. As their destinies intertwine and collide, the film explores themes of resilience, redemption, and the timeless struggle between good and evil.

Act 1: Origins

In a desolate town, two brothers, Mark and David, were born into the same family, their destinies cleaved from the start. Mark, cursed with physical deformities and mocked by his peers, endured a childhood marked by isolation and despair. David, blessed with charm and charisma, effortlessly charmed everyone, basking in adoration.

Act 2: Childhood

Mark's days were filled with torment and ridicule, seeking solace in books as his only escape, while David thrived, excelling in sports and effortlessly navigating social circles. Their parents showered David with praise, leaving Mark in the shadows of neglect and indifference.

Act 3: Education

Despite his academic prowess, Mark's deformities made him an outcast, while David's effortless charisma ensured success without effort. Mark's dreams of a brighter future were shattered by relentless bullying, while David coasted through life with little regard for consequences.

Act 4: Adulthood Beckons

As adulthood dawned, Mark's prospects remained bleak, trapped in a cycle of loneliness and despair. He scraped by with menial jobs, his dreams of a home and family fading into obscurity. Meanwhile, David's charm opened doors to wealth and success, his lack of morals leading him down a path of lucrative drug trafficking in Kerala, India.

Act 5: Kerala Chronicles

In Kerala, David's empire flourished, his pockets overflowing with ill-gotten gains from peddling counterfeit drugs laced with fentanyl to vulnerable communities. He becomes a local legend and homosexual dalits worship him as a god

Act 6: The Descent

Mark's life spiraled further into darkness as he faced a terminal illness, his days numbered and his hopes extinguished. Alone and forgotten, he grappled with the unfairness of his existence, while David's wealth was growing bigger and bigger, and the damage he was doing to the community in Kerala was getting critical

Act 6: Reckoning

As Mark's final days approached, he found solace in the memories of a life marked by pain and suffering, his only comfort the knowledge that his torment would soon end. During all of Mark's struggles his brother David didn't contact him even once. He was too busy being a narco deity in the low caste state of Kerala

Act 8: Redemption and Reflection

In the end, Mark's journey was one of quiet acceptance, his legacy a testament to the resilience of the human spirit in the face of overwhelming adversity. David, however, was left to grapple with the ghosts of his past, haunted by the shadows of the lives he had destroyed in his pursuit of power and wealth. This nigga didn't care about any of this shit jfl.

Epilogue: Legacy

Though their paths diverged and their fates were etched in sorrow and regret, the brothers' lives remained intertwined by blood and shared experiences. Mark's legacy endured as a reminder of the enduring power of the human spirit to find light in the darkest of shadows (bluepill cope), while David's tale served as a proof of the blackpill's validity. He's still a Chad at 60 (40 years later) with perfect collagen and he's still being worshiped by homosexual Indians.

• +1
Reactions: Axii

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, brucewayne78, Deleted member 64865 and 2 others
from now on anyone posting gpt stories will be ignored

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GabachoCopium and i_love_roosters
@Xangsane ahh post

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, Xangsane and northern mogger
Nigga really turned from David gandy to a tranny

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, i_love_roosters and northern mogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and Lynxress
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Axii and northern mogger
0 tbh

• WTF
  • +1
Ok bhai, I'll make a sexy 18+ tale about Arab Stacies doing freaky stuff
no, no, no
just post pics or shit or im sending you to ignore heaven with moggathon and xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, brucewayne78 and northern mogger

• Love it
Reactions: Axii

• So Sad
  • +1
@edgemaxx rate this tale saar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, edgemaxx and northern mogger
@brucewayne78 how to get this filter or whatever it's called I want to become aryan saar
Not a filter, I made it cuz I like this nigga tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and brucewayne78
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, brucewayne78, northern mogger and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and sub5c3l
Bbc needed on here @northern mogger teach him
the bbc propaganda ministry is assembling: @edgemaxx @InnerVoid
me and @heightmaxxing will remain with bwc, we are not dicklets

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: brucewayne78, i_love_roosters, heightmaxxing and 1 other person
the bbc propaganda ministry is assembling: @edgemaxx @InnerVoid
me and @heightmaxxing will remain with bwc, we are not dicklets
BWC will remain on top over for BBCCELs

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and northern mogger
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and i_love_roosters
you failure, i will go on a global crusade
Gonna do some genghis khan type shit with your BWC create so many children the worlds average dick size goes up

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Better script than 99% of woke movie/tv series.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and i_love_roosters
@skullcel critical need for hoejabi pics

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l