Fragrance Maxing Guide - The Best Fragrances Period - No Brainer Picks

lovemaxer

lovemaxer

Iron
First of all you are all idiots with dogshit noses. You don't choose a perfume by watching Jeremy Fragrance (faggot fragrance influencer) or some bullshit reddit or looksmax guide (except for this one).
Find a competent perfumer then choose fragrances from them that match your taste.

Here's how:
Step 1: Choose your master perfumer
I recommend Francois Demachy. Everyone else is retarded compared to him. Other choices include Oliver Cresp, Alberto Morillas, Christine Nagel, Francois Kurkdijian, Oliver Polge.

Francois Demachy Link
Jacques Polge Link
Christine Nagel Link

Step 2: Choose fragrance by master perfumer
Search by notes. Masculine fragrances MUST have amber or musk to be sexy.

Step 3: If you're low iq just choose a fragrance on my Fragrance Profile. They are all masterpieces (because all made by Francois Demachy and my impeccable taste)

Click for the Best Fragrances

Screenshot 2023 10 02 at 10732PM

Best fragrances:
Dior Homme 2020
Initio Absolute Aphrodisiac
Dior Homme Original
Dior Bois D'Argent
Dior Balade Sauvage
Santa Maria Novella Cinquanta
Dior Homme Sport 2021
Dior Homme Sport 2017
Dior Homme Eau for Men
Dior Homme Intense 2011
Dior Homme Intense 2007
Maison Francois Kurkdijian Grand Soire
Maison Francois Kurkdijian Baccarat Rouge 540 (EDP > Extrait)
Bleu De Chanel EDT (Parfum EDP are okay but EDT is BEST)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whatashame, Prettyboys_AboveAll, enchanted_elixir and 10 others
Im sorry but @Amnesia was never good looking , the forum chad is @Orc

• Ugh..
Reactions: Orc
First of all you are all idiots with dogshit noses. You don't choose a perfume by watching Jeremy Fragrance (faggot fragrance influencer) or some bullshit reddit or looksmax guide (except for this one).
Find a competent perfumer then choose fragrances from them that match your taste.

Here's how:
I recommend Francois Demachy. Everyone else is retarded compared to him. Other choices include Oliver Cresp, Alberto Morillas, Christine Nagel, Francois Kurkdijian, Oliver Polge.

Francois Demachy Link
Jacques Polge Link
Christine Nagel Link

Step 3: If you're low iq just choose a fragrance on my Fragrance Profile. They are all masterpieces (because all made by Francois Demachy and my impeccable taste)

View attachment 2467608
Best fragrances:
Dior Homme 2020
Dior Homme Original
Dior Bois D'Argent
Dior Balade Sauvage
Dior Homme Sport 2021
Dior Homme Sport 2017
Dior Homme Eau for Men
Dior Homme Intense 2011
Dior Homme Intense 2007
Your taste are good but mine mog hard

I'll give you credit for Dior Homme and not listing Sauvage.

Here's how:

Francois Demachy Link
Jacques Polge Link
Christine Nagel Link

View attachment 2467608
Best fragrances:
Dior Homme 2020
Dior Homme Original
Dior Bois D'Argent
Dior Balade Sauvage
Dior Homme Sport 2021
Dior Homme Sport 2017
Dior Homme Eau for Men
Dior Homme Intense 2011
Dior Homme Intense 2007
what do you think of creed adventus and aqua de parma

what do you think of creed adventus and aqua de parma
Both decent, overpriced. Montblanc explorer and nautica voyage unironically match Aventus in compliments

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Both decent, overpriced. Montblanc explorer and nautica voyage unironically match Aventus in compliments
what do you think of dylan blue i have heard good things

Sauvage is the best selling mens fragrance but not even Top 10 by Francois Demachy
Need reactions on post ded srs thanks

what do you think of dylan blue i have heard good things
Mid for Alberto Morillas. Aqua Di Gio Profumo and Parfum are the best
Did u not read my post ded srs

Mid for alberto morillas. Aqua Di Gio Profumo and Parfum are the best
Did u not read my post ded srs
i cannot read french my main man

i cannot read french my main man
Do u have prefrences like wood musk amber. any fragrances u already like. I can recommend a fragrance
Sauvage Parfum mogs Dylan Blue

Mogs got Dior Homme Eau for Men

Here's how:

Francois Demachy Link
Jacques Polge Link
Christine Nagel Link

View attachment 2467608
Best fragrances:
Dior Homme 2020
Dior Homme Original
Dior Bois D'Argent
Dior Balade Sauvage
Dior Homme Sport 2021
Dior Homme Sport 2017
Dior Homme Eau for Men
Dior Homme Intense 2011
Dior Homme Intense 2007
Good choices, I love the Dior Homme line and DHI is my signature night cologne, and DHO my "classy" signature (e.g. when I go to conferences with a suit). Though I'm surprised you think BDC EDT is the best, it's pretty much the consensus of the fragrance community that EDP is the definitive version.

Last edited:
Good choices, I love the Dior Homme line and DHI is my signature night cologne, and DHO my "classy" signature (e.g. when I go to conferences with a suit). Though I'm surprised you think BDC EDT is the best, it's pretty much the consensus of the fragrance community that EDP is the definitive version.
Mogger taste. EDT/EDP way better than parfum. EDP is almost as good too but EDT has a better drydown with wood dominanting amber. Homme 2020 is often compared to BDC EDT and Hermes TDH drydown. I dislike parfum and allure homme, thesour/sweet aromatic spice (tonka bean) ruins the balance and too fruity.

Here's how:

Francois Demachy Link
Jacques Polge Link
Christine Nagel Link

View attachment 2467608
Best fragrances:
Dior Homme 2020
Dior Homme Original
Dior Bois D'Argent
Dior Balade Sauvage
Dior Homme Sport 2021
Dior Homme Sport 2017
Dior Homme Eau for Men
Dior Homme Intense 2011
Dior Homme Intense 2007
The Initio perfume one is the only good one in your list.

The EDP concentration is the best for a perfume. Most EDP fragrances project for hours and they last long. EDTs on the other hand last only for a few hours. Extrait de Parfums or just Parfums on the other hand last over 12 hours but they don't project as much in the air because of the density. The more alcohol there is an a fragrance, the more it projects in the air which is why deodorants project even more than perfumes in the air but deodorants, eau de colognes, eau fraisches, after-shaves, and eau de toilettes last for short amount of times.

Buy an Amouage fragrance, they have the best longevity for an ok price (400-600 AUD for a 100 ml bottle of Eau de Parfum concentration).

I need to make more money for fragrances

The Initio perfume one is the only good one in your list.

The EDP concentration is the best for a perfume. Most EDP fragrances project for hours and they last long. EDTs on the other hand last only for a few hours. Extrait de Parfums or just Parfums on the other hand last over 12 hours but they don't project as much in the air because of the density. The more alcohol there is an a fragrance, the more it projects in the air which is why deodorants project even more than perfumes in the air but deodorants, eau de colognes, eau fraisches, after-shaves, and eau de toilettes last for short amount of times.

Buy an Amouage fragrance, they have the best longevity for an ok price (400-600 AUD for a 100 ml bottle of Eau de Parfum concentration).
Complete retard. Unironically thinks expensive is better. Initio is far from the best, Homme 2020 is #1 easily. EDTs often last longer than EDPs depending on the fragrance. EDP isn't necessarily better than EDC or parfum or Extrait. Citrus fragrances rarely last longer than 6h. Certain Ingredients banned at high concentrations (like oakmoss allergens) and only found in higher ratios in EDTs and colognes.
Even heard of fixatives and solvents, high alcohol doesn't necessarily mean more projection or longevity.

Both are weak and creed is cloned a lot
Both are strong and high quality. Creed clones can never match because of captive musks from Firmenich.
cfnim got me compliments from random girls in college and milfs
CDNIM is a good fragrance esp for the money but Creed is better if u can afford it.

Last edited:
explorer is a aventus replica lol

Aventus inspired not a replica at all. No pineapple, fruit notes, smoky birch, hedione and barely any musk
well i havenbt tried but i was looking for aventus inspired and it kept coming up, but armaf cdnit mogs got me compliments but lasts max 3h

Complete retard. Unironically thinks expensive is better. Initio is far from the best, Homme 2020 is #1 easily. EDTs often last longer than EDPs depending on the fragrance. EDP isn't necessarily better than EDC or parfum or Extrait. Citrus fragrances rarely last longer than 6h. Certain Ingredients banned at high concentrations (like oakmoss allergens) and only found in higher ratios in EDTs and colognes.
Even heard of fixatives and solvents, high alcohol doesn't necessarily mean more projection or longevity.
>makes a perfume guide
>doesn't realise perfumes are an unnecessary luxury item

Why do you think perfumers in their sane minds would use high quality ingredients in perfumes and sell them for less than a 100 dollars? Nobody does that. Expensive perfumes are better in most cases, especially if you care about the dry down of a fragrance and don't want a nasty, cheap and synthetic smelling perfume drying down on your skin/clothes.

Citrus fragrances rarely last long only if you buy a citrus from a designer brand. If you ever are bothered to spend your money on a citrus fragrance from the Italian Luxury brand Xerjoff, or a fragrance by Roja Parfums, you'll get a citrus fragrance that easily lasts 8 hours and longer because of the quality of the citrus note they use.

EDTs don't 'often' last longer than EDPs, even depending on the fragrance.
It's the total opposite. Usually EDPs last longer and only a few EDTs last longer than some low quality EDPs.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and leonas

Here's how:

Francois Demachy Link
Jacques Polge Link
Christine Nagel Link

View attachment 2467608
Best fragrances:
Dior Homme 2020
Dior Homme Original
Dior Bois D'Argent
Dior Balade Sauvage
Dior Homme Sport 2021
Dior Homme Sport 2017
Dior Homme Eau for Men
Dior Homme Intense 2011
Dior Homme Intense 2007
Opinion of Tom Ford Ombre Leather

Opinion of Tom Ford Ombre Leather
Good leather frag but i dislike leather dominant frags because they're polarizing, not mass appealing.
Smells like black top grain leather and amber
What kind of frag were u looking for? For something heavy I'd look at Homme Parfum

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Especially u thanks for your insightful contribution
You really demonstrated your profound fragrance knowledge
Rest of your thread is fine, the first line is just uncalled for and sets a rotten mood => people are less likely to follow your advice.
Take it as constructive criticism my friend

My fragrance king... What's your opinion on the Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit De L'Homme fragrance?

My friend keeps recommending Maison Margiela but that's gay tiktok aesthetic shit.

Talked to my dad about perfumes and he wears an oud fragrance—from Maison Crivelli I think—and its pretty strong, musky, and has a slight scent of passionfruit or idk.

My fragrance king... What's your opinion on the Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit De L'Homme fragrance?

My friend keeps recommending Maison Margiela but that's gay tiktok aesthetic shit.

Talked to my dad about perfumes and he wears an oud fragrance—from Maison Crivelli I think—and its pretty strong, musky, and has a slight scent of passionfruit or idk.
Maison Margiela is indeed gay shit except for Lazy Sunday (foid fragrance).
YSL La Nuit is a masterpiece but Bleu Electrique is better, ADG Profumo/Parfum fantastic too
Personally, don't like lavender or spice dominant fragrances because less aphrodisiac.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
That's a good fragrance house. Hibiscus Mahajad is a good fragrance from this brand that you should try aampling.
Non-sensual fragrances are scams

Non-sensual fragrances are scams
Everyone has different tastes in perfumery. If you're just trying to chase women and hope your fragrance would make the process of you impressing a woman easier, then just by le male or dior sauvage. But if you want to smell regal and luxurious, you buy a fragrance from Roja Parfums, or Amouage or Clive Christian (because they use quality ingredients, e.g., Amouage perfumes used real Ambergris gifted to the perfumers of the Amouage perfumes by the Sultan of Oman himself decades ago) and use it as your signature to make a statement. I think believing a perfume can make you get women is low IQ because looks triumph and looks are pretty much the only thing that matter. The only reasons why I like fragrances are because perfumery is an art, good fragrances are dopamine-inducing and because they have a huge impact on how you're perceived socially.

Everyone has different tastes in perfumery. If you're just trying to chase women and hope your fragrance would make the process of you impressing a woman easier, then just by le male or dior sauvage. But if you want to smell regal and luxurious, you buy a fragrance from Roja Parfums, or Amouage or Clive Christian (because they use quality ingredients, e.g., Amouage perfumes used real Ambergris gifted to the perfumers of the Amouage perfumes by the Sultan of Oman himself decades ago) and use it as your signature to make a statement. I think believing a perfume can make you get women is low IQ because looks triumph and looks are pretty much the only thing that matter. The only reasons why I like fragrances are because perfumery is an art, good fragrances are dopamine-inducing and because they have a huge impact on how you're perceived socially.
Clive christian is nuclear dogshit, low iq perfumers, ass longetivity and fake heritage. Roja and amouage mid. You're truly retarded believing scams like "Ambergris gifted by gods ass" makes a perfume better.

You're the type of dumbass to think a metal cap makes a fragrance last longer

Creed uses ambergris too but its the ambroxan and captive Firmenich alicyclic musks that make it a masterpiece.

"Believing a perfume can make you get women is low IQ" WRONG, scent is very important in mating which explains the need for sensual perfumers.
Artisan Royal Windex isnt getting u pussy but vanilla ambroxan and helvetolide will. Women's preference for dominant male odour: effects of menstrual cycle and relationship status

Last edited:
Clive christian is nuclear dogshit, low iq perfumers, ass longetivity and fake heritage.
The heritage is real, but the perfumes don’t last as long, that’s the only thing you’re right about.

You're truly retarded believing scams like "Ambergris gifted by gods ass" makes a perfume better.
If you believe anything synthetic mogs anything natural don’t then i’m not even going to bother arguing with you any further.

"Believing a perfume can make you get women is low IQ" WRONG, scent is very important in mating which explains the need for sensual perfumers. Artisan Royal Windex isnt getting u pussy but vanilla ambroxan and helvetolide will. Women's preference for dominant male odour: effects of menstrual cycle and relationship status
Bluepilled.

You're the type of dumbass to think a metal cap makes a fragrance last longer

Creed uses ambergris too but it’s the ambroxan and captive Firmenich alicyclic musks that make it a masterpiece.
Mental gymnastics.

All of these words to tell me that you can’t afford a proper perfume made of normal ingredients that aren’t fake. Keep straw-manning.

The heritage is real, but the perfumes don’t last as long, that’s the only thing you’re right about.

don’t then i’m not even going to bother arguing with you any further.

Bluepilled.

Mental gymnastics.

All of these words to tell me that you can’t afford a proper perfume made of normal ingredients that aren’t fake. Keep straw-manning.
You didn't address anything I said.
The perfumer matters not the brand.
The heritage is real
Heritage is fake and meaningless in fragrances. Ambergris from my ass is the same as any other ambergris.
If you believe anything synthetic mogs anything natural
Even "Natural" fragrances are primarily aromachemicals. Naturals are unstable and the best fragrances use a mix of aromachemicals like ambroxan, hedione, dihydromyrcenol AND naturals.
You can’t afford a proper perfume
I have many expensive niche fragrances: Creed Aventus, Creed Original Vetiver, Creed Millisime Imperial, Intio Absolute Aphrodisiac, Initio Blessed Baraka, Frederic Malle POAL, Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur, 6.8 oz BR540, Bois'D Argent.

Smelling sexy is blackpilled - smelling "regal and luxurious" is bluepilled cope. Women's preference for dominant male odour: effects of menstrual cycle and relationship status

Last edited:
Dior Homme Intense is easily 1 of the best frangrances I've ever smelled in my whole entire life. I advice everyone to try it, you won't regret. Especially during this cold season it's perfect.

Creed Original Vetiver
A full bottle of this perfume is in my collection, this is one of the best fresh summer fragrances. Don't you think this is a good perfume? The longevity is meh, but the scent of Original Vetiver itself is good.

The perfumer matters not the brand.
The perfumer's aren't guaranteed to make masterpiece perfumes all the time. The brand matters too, perfumers who make a perfume for a brand have to respect that brand's signature DNA and make a variation on it. Amouage perfumes have that typical omani-luxury smell that the brand has always featured in it's perfumes, regardless of the different perfumer they hire for the creation of each of their fragrances. The perfumers aren't given full creativity while making perfumes for a brand, unless it's their own brand, like MFK.

Some brands, unlike Frederic Malle, have restrictions on what materials and ingredients should be used for the perfume, these brands have budgets and won't let a perfumer use the highest quality ingredients sometimes, especially if the perfumer is to make a perfume for a designer brand to keep the product affordable to the common-folk.

Speaking of great perfumers, you should consider buying (niche only) perfumes made by Roja Dove, Cecile Zarokian, Alberto Morilas and Christian Provenzano.

I have many expensive niche fragrances: Creed Aventus, Creed Original Vetiver, Creed Millisime Imperial, Intio Absolute Aphrodisiac, Initio Blessed Baraka, Frederic Malle POAL, Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur, 6.8 oz BR540, Bois'D Argent.
You have more niche perfumes than me. Your current favourite fragrance is a higher end, expensive designer fragrance from the private collection of the Dior brand.

A full bottle of this perfume is in my collection, this is one of the best fresh summer fragrances. Don't you think this is a good perfume? The longevity is meh, but the scent of Original Vetiver itself is good.

The perfumer's aren't guaranteed to make masterpiece perfumes all the time. The brand matters too, perfumers who make a perfume for a brand have to respect that brand's signature DNA and make a variation on it. Amouage perfumes have that typical omani-luxury smell that the brand has always featured in it's perfumes, regardless of the different perfumer they hire for the creation of each of their fragrances. The perfumers aren't given full creativity while making perfumes for a brand, unless it's their own brand, like MFK.

Some brands, unlike Frederic Malle, have restrictions on what materials and ingredients should be used for the perfume, these brands have budgets and won't let a perfumer use the highest quality ingredients sometimes, especially if the perfumer is to make a perfume for a designer brand to keep the product affordable to the common-folk.

Speaking of great perfumers, you should consider buying (niche only) perfumes made by Roja Dove, Cecile Zarokian, Alberto Morilas and Christian Provenzano.

You have more niche perfumes than me. Your current favourite fragrance is a higher end, expensive designer fragrance from the private collection of the Dior brand.
Niche perfumes including Roja have their place. But aren't magically better than good designer frags. Frederic Malle is great.
Perfumers budgets are limited, but rarely matters in $100+ fragrances.
One of my fave Niche's Initio Blessed Baraka by Alberto Morillas is heavenly.
But $15 Nautica Voyage By Maurice Roucel is fantastic regardless of price and the best selling fragrance on amazon
Comparatively Eternity Parfum (cheap fragrance also by Morillas) the skill is there but cheap ingredients and poor notes ruin it.

Francois Demachy is the best perfumer along with: Marice Roucel, Alberto Morillas, Christine Nagel, Dominique Ropion, Jean Herault, Francois Kurkdijian and Jacques and Oliver Polge.
Demachy makes technically perfect, mass-appealing fragrances while retaining "artistic" "interesting" and "creative" qualities. His "Dior Private Collection" fragrances are all masterpieces and he's given much more creativity.

Nautica Voyage By Maurice Roucel is $15 and the best selling cheap fragrance on amazon. But fantastic and not just for the price.

Original Vetiver is excellent because of vetiver + creed musk accord. (Helvetolide, Ambrettolide, Muscone). Most Creeds smell similar in the drydown. Longetivity is okay.

Last edited:
Sauvage is still fantastic and I have all variations and if u could only have a few fragrances it should be one of them along with Homme or Aventus.

@john2 As I've started making my own fragrances. I analyze fragrances from a technical perspective.
Aventus is overpriced, but clones can't replace it due to several superb captive molecules.
As Oliver Creed said “The musk here smells so good it is already a fragrance in and of itself.” I concur.
The best fragrances now are Creed, Initio, Another 13, Office for Men, anything by Francois Demachy. Most niches are blatantly mediocre, overpriced and don't even use captives.

• Woah
Reactions: john2
@john2 As I've started making my own fragrances. I analyze fragrances from a technical perspective.
Aventus is overpriced, but clones can't replace it due to several superb captive molecules.
As Oliver Creed said “The musk here smells so good it is already a fragrance in and of itself.” I concur.
The best fragrances now are Creed, Initio, Another 13, Office for Men, anything by Francois Demachy. Most niches are blatantly mediocre, overpriced and don't even use captives.
Are you a professional perfumer with your own brand?

Making fragrances is just a recent hobby of mine, got around 75 different ingredients from the site called perfumer’s apprentice.

IMG 4060

Sandalwood and tuberose are probably the best fragrance notes, I have AmberXtreme in my collection of raw ingredients for making fragrances.

Isn’t ‘office for men’ a popular youtuber fragrance?

Idk about you, but Amouage fragrances have amazed me the most so far. Their fragrances are top quality in terms of longevity, strength and the quality of ingredients they use in their perfumes. The clive christian fragrances didn’t amaze as me as much as the Amouage fragrances when I sampled them at the mall, even though clive christian is a more expensive brand. Ik the perfumer matters more than the brand but so many perfumers have managed to keep the same DNA in all of the Amouage fragrances while bringing something new each time they release a fragrance for the brand. Boadicea the Victorious is another niche brand that’s super-high-end luxury, they have a 13000 AUD rose fragrance consisting Iranian rose and some other roses. Haven’t sampled any Boadicea the victorious perfumes yet though.

Is there any brand you trust for niche perfumes or is it just the perfumer you only care about?

• Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and lovemaxer
Are you a professional perfumer with your own brand?

Making fragrances is just a recent hobby of mine, got around 75 different ingredients from the site called perfumer’s apprentice.

View attachment 2563747

Sandalwood and tuberose are probably the best fragrance notes, I have AmberXtreme in my collection of raw ingredients for making fragrances.

Isn’t ‘office for men’ a popular youtuber fragrance?

Idk about you, but Amouage fragrances have amazed me the most so far. Their fragrances are top quality in terms of longevity, strength and the quality of ingredients they use in their perfumes. The clive christian fragrances didn’t amaze as me as much as the Amouage fragrances when I sampled them at the mall, even though clive christian is a more expensive brand. Ik the perfumer matters more than the brand but so many perfumers have managed to keep the same DNA in all of the Amouage fragrances while bringing something new each time they release a fragrance for the brand. Boadicea the Victorious is another niche brand that’s super-high-end luxury, they have a 13000 AUD rose fragrance consisting Iranian rose and some other roses. Haven’t sampled any Boadicea the victorious perfumes yet though.

Is there any brand you trust for niche perfumes or is it just the perfumer you only care about?
Let's chat on telegram. Hobbyist with a strong chemistry background. I would avoid fragrance oils except for some complex/expensive accords like Orange blossom.

Office is Alberto Morillas combining Sauvage Aventus and Cool Water with Paradisone. It blends the best of designer mass-appeal and niche performance. I dislike Clive christian, naturals is no excuse for bad performance.

Amouage, Xerjoff good but Roja is dishonest. Niches I respect (because of the perfumers): Mizensir, Frederic Malle, Aaron Terence Hughes and Initio hires the best perfumers to make unique fragrances.

Aaron Terence Hughes is the best reviewer. Avoid most youtubers they only shill things with affiliate links.

• +1
Reactions: john2
Its not that perfumer is everything but perfume style (mass appeal, niche, floral, fresh) and perfumer matters way more than brand.
Extremely based for also making fragrances

IMG 8352

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and john2
If your not wearing Chanel Antaeus or Kouros its over buddyboyo