Fragrance-maxxing is astrology for incels

gr34ter

gr34ter

Diamond
Obviously you should try and avoid smelling horrible by showering, deodorant etc.

But if you think that the fragrance you wear (especially if its not like adidas or a spongebob cologne or some retarded shit such as that) will make it over for you is a dumb concept that is echoed by tiktok normies.

Richard Ramirez smelled like a goat. You already know how the story goes.

If any HTN only wore old spice or none at all and didn't smell repulsive it wouldn't at all negate from his attractiveness.

If a subhuman wore some niche fragrance that was forged on olympus itself it wouldn't add anything other than a temporary solution to his attractiveness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, Klasik01, Eternal_ and 2 others
thought smellmaxxing was gonna be something else

True I wear expensive fragrances but I never get complimented by women. I wore my best fragrances but women didn't reacted different, they still treated me like shit. Now I wear fragrances only to get some joy from the smell, ovER.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomop and gr34ter
I wear the nigga shit with names like africa and black temptation

If a subhuman wore some niche fragrance that was forged on olympus itself it wouldn't add anything other than a temporary solution to his attractiveness.
Lol, it can actually even backfire, it would great cognitive dissonance, because the fragrance simply wouldn't fit with the looks, I've seen with my own eyes an example - a nerdy, aspie friend of mine became obsessed with perfumes for some weird reason, he amassed a pretty big collection spending a lot of money on them, like they were the secret key to success with girls...
However he changed absolutely nothing else about him, he still looked like crap, wore huge nerd glasses, boring clothes, etc. but now he always reeked of perfume, it was just weird, the girls in the class started to avoid him, until then he was seen as a harmless nerd, they would ask him to help them with homework and projects, but now they probably thought he started to wear perfume to hit on them or something...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gr34ter and BrahminBoss