Fragrance maxxing

Exhibition

Exhibition

prince of light
This nigger made a good video to to teach you niggers you need to smell how you dress and look :

“fruity and sweet notes like red fruits and chocolate have a gourmand aspect that is strongly linked to attraction. Jasmine, renowned for its sensual and seductive properties, has been cherished for centuries. Sandalwood's woody and musky scent, along with its sweetness, exudes allure. Amber, with its warm and alluring profile, creates an intimate and enticing aura.”

“While the idea of attracting women solely through the power of fragrance may seem exaggerated, there is scientific evidence suggesting that certain scents and ingredients can influence emotions and create a sense of attraction”
https://www.perfumelounge.in/blogs/pl-blog/unveiling-the-secrets-can-fragrance-truly-attract-women#

These are great female gaze fragrances, ideally you should pick which one smells like how you look and dress, if you think none of these fit you then you can find your own, Maison Francis Kurkdjian makes alot of good shit

Ideal fragrances are :
baccarat rouge 540 extrait de perfume
le labo santal 33

but you niggers are poor so here are some fragrances under £100 :
Dior homme Intense
Issey miyake nuit d’Issey ( i love this one its like a dark masculinity scent )
Sauvage Eau de Parfum Dior ( not regular dior sauvage this shit smells good asf )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, coisbhai and Deleted member 51465
Why does dior sauvage suck :( chico lachowski use it too

This nigger made a good video to to teach you niggers you need to smell how you dress and look :

“fruity and sweet notes like red fruits and chocolate have a gourmand aspect that is strongly linked to attraction. Jasmine, renowned for its sensual and seductive properties, has been cherished for centuries. Sandalwood's woody and musky scent, along with its sweetness, exudes allure. Amber, with its warm and alluring profile, creates an intimate and enticing aura.”

“While the idea of attracting women solely through the power of fragrance may seem exaggerated, there is scientific evidence suggesting that certain scents and ingredients can influence emotions and create a sense of attraction”
https://www.perfumelounge.in/blogs/pl-blog/unveiling-the-secrets-can-fragrance-truly-attract-women#

These are great female gaze fragrances, ideally you should pick which one smells like how you look and dress, if you think none of these fit you then you can find your own, Maison Francis Kurkdjian makes alot of good shit

Ideal fragrances are :
baccarat rouge 540 extrait de perfume
le labo santal 33

but you niggers are poor so here are some fragrances under £100 :
Dior homme Intense
Issey miyake nuit d’Issey ( i love this one its like a dark masculinity scent )
Sauvage Eau de Parfum Dior ( not regular dior sauvage this shit smells good asf )

No fragrances for his or my face

• JFL
Reactions: Exhibition
Why does dior sauvage suck :( chico lachowski use it too
depends which one you get, it smells good imo. Just the first version is over used

depends which one you get, it smells good imo. Just the first version is over used
Also in ur pfp you edited sean o pry but forgot to make his narrow jaw wider, fix that shit

best fragrance is high T

540? Isn’t that a women’s fragrance my girlfriend uses , it smells so fucking good

540? Isn’t that a women’s fragrance my girlfriend uses , it smells so fucking good
You have a girlfriend?

Ltb-Stacy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and Skywalker
Kys then

I think your larping

Why are you rotting here if you have a girlfriend
I don’t rot here, I’ve been here for 3 years now and don’t have 5K+ posts, don’t apply your insecurities and inability to speak to women on me

• +1
Reactions: 4ever
I don’t rot here, I’ve been here for 3 years now and don’t have 5K+ posts, don’t apply your insecurities and inability to speak to women on me
I'm not projecting

I asked a simple question and you were being rude

I'm assuming your girl is ltb or below and your ashamed to tell others

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Also, a muzzie who has a gf, creates guides for others to do haram surgeries etc.

You are embarrassing

• +1
I'm not projecting

I asked a simple question and you were being rude

I'm assuming your girl is ltb or below and your ashamed to tell others
How was i rude? I said I’m not going to rate my girlfriend and you replied with “kys then” then proceeded to say I was larping
Also, a muzzie who has a gf, creates guides for others to do haram surgeries etc.

You are embarrassing
And I don’t claim I’m a perfect Muslim, no one is, I believe in Islam because it’s the truth and right religion, I try not to sin but when I do I always repent

And you’re assuming wrong, I’ve been with my girl for 3 approaching 4 years now, I wouldn’t have fallen in love with her if she was an ltb, I also don’t like rating my girlfriend using an arbitrary scale autistic users on here have made up

I’m not gonna keep bothering with someone that joined from tiktok anyways

@Skywalker also I think he’s an alt NGL

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
@Skywalker also I think he’s an alt NGL
Why do you think I'm an alt?

Provide some proof if you're gonna throw around accusations.

How was i rude? I said I’m not going to rate my girlfriend and you replied with “kys then” then proceeded to say I was larping
The tone of your reply was disrespectful

• +1
Why do you think I'm an alt?

Provide some proof if you're gonna throw around accusations.

The tone of your reply was disrespectful
No it wasn’t, I’m from london, “mate” is in my standard vocabulary

If you’re willing to call a truce and apologise I will too, I don’t like having bad blood with members on here since I’m a mod and can be accused of heavy bias against users

No it wasn’t, I’m from london, “mate” is in my standard vocabulary

If you’re willing to call a truce and apologise I will too, I don’t like having bad blood with members on here since I’m a mod and can be accused of heavy bias against users
Ok I'm sorry

why do you suspect me of being an alt, i found that quite weird

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and coisbhai
what do u think ab bleu de chanel

Ok I'm sorry

why do you suspect me of being an alt, i found that quite weird
Oh that wasn’t about you don’t worry, it was about something else JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
If you look like shit girls will just get mad that an unattractive guy smells good, and whenever they smell that fragrance in the future they'll be repulsed by the memory of you

haram surgeries
funniest thing ever :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800
EVERYTHING is fucking haram in Islam, the saddest religion ever
but then............muslims in Europe drink and go to whores ofc.....while still claiming they're superior to these "degenerate" Europeans and jews :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Deleted member 51465 and Tai Lung
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
EVERYTHING is fucking haram in Islam, the saddest religion ever
but then............muslims in Europe drink and go to whores ofc.....while still claiming they're superior to these "degenerate" Europeans and jews :feelskek:
well its not haram to kill people and rape women in their religion i guess

meanwhile muslim chops heads on live leak :lul:
What does this prove about the religion?

You just use a video that is performed by a small extremist minority of Islam which I am not, or a majority of Muslims aren’t either

You’ll pay close attention to “Muslims” doing that but will bat eyes towards:

- Jews sucking newborn dicks post circumcision (their form of baptism)
- Priests sexually harassing children (Including the Pope)
- Hindus killing Sikhs and essentially causing a genocide against them many years ago

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Provide me a source of this from the Quran, which is the only word we believe in, we don’t have this New Testament bullshit which decides what’s wrong and what’s right thousands of years post religion exposure

I expected this from someone that came from tiktok though, you lack actual knowledge, one of the few MAJOR sins in Islam is murder, where do you pull this information out of? Your widened asshole due to BBC penetration?

I expected this from someone that came from tiktok though, you lack actual knowledge, one of the few MAJOR sins in Islam is murder, where do you pull this information out of? Your widened asshole due to BBC penetration?
:feelsuhh: based on the % of muslims raping and killing. Fuck you and fuck allah

Doesn’t matter fragrancemaxxing is cope no muh fragrance for your bones jfl just don’t smell like shit and apply some perfume

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai
:feelsuhh: based on the % of muslims raping and killing. Fuck you and fuck allah
Again, where did this information come from? No source no article no evidence no facts no proof, you’re a jester, you’re a joke, just because some Muslim married your oneitis and you have to go through the fact that he’s impregnated her every single day of your miserable life, doesn’t mean Muslims kill and rape

Also in Islam the woman is allowed to kill her rapist/ Murder is a major sin is Islam

If everything “right” in Islam is haram then why are all the most degenerate acts upon man condemned, drinking/ intoxication, adultery, lying, murdering, backbiting etc.

Again, where did this information come from? No source no article no evidence no facts no proof, you’re a jester, you’re a joke, just because some Muslim married your oneitis and you have to go through the fact that he’s impregnated her every single day of your miserable life, doesn’t mean Muslims kill and rape

Also in Islam the woman is allowed to kill her rapist/ Murder is a major sin is Islam

If everything “right” in Islam is haram then why are all the most degenerate acts upon man condemned, drinking/ intoxication, adultery, lying, murdering, backbiting etc.
I piss on quran bro. Even your own people dont believe in that shit anymore

I piss on quran bro. Even your own people dont believe in that shit anymore
I guess my assumption was right, seething because 90% of the Muslim population mog you to Mumbai sweetcorn stand and back :lul:

I guess my assumption was right, seething because 90% of the Muslim population mog you to Mumbai sweetcorn stand and back :lul:
you all short mutts. do you actually believe that?

you all short mutts. do you actually believe that?
Who’s short? I’m 6’2 you hindu cuck, you don’t have any real world knowledge so why do you pretend to?

Doesn’t matter fragrancemaxxing is cope no muh fragrance for your bones jfl just don’t smell like shit and apply some perfume
ik nigger i just made this cuz im bored and you can clearly see “lifefuel”

Who’s short? I’m 6’2 you hindu cuck, you don’t have any real world knowledge so why do you pretend to?
how ironic to hear word hindu from a sandnigger when u are all the same

shit thread, won’t read later