Help Me Choose 3 Fragrances.

You're pretty right about everything you just said.

I think I'll take Oajan to be fair, but I'll need to sample Angels Share.
Grand Soir is also a good runner up. Picking is hard :forcedsmile:
Thanks!
I was going to advice you to take oajan at first lol. Good choice

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I was going to advice you to take oajan at first lol. Good choice
How similar is angels share and khamrah?
Is khamrah more feminine?

• +1
Reactions: mathis
I have tried most of those
Here are my choices :
For the general purpose i’d say reflection Man by amouage. the fresh and floral scent ( + woody base from what i remember ) Its suitable for most situations and good for a year-round use
Hot weather :
Naxos by xerjoff
Bright and fresh notes. I dont excatly remember the smell tho.
After doing some rechearch it feature a blend of citrus, honey and tobacco. Good choice for summer what do you think ?
Cold weather :
Grand Soir by Maison Francis kurkdijan
I wear this one.
Amber, vanilla, a "warm" scent in a way
Its really good for winter
Ive tried every fragrance on that list.

Naxos is not for the summer. The opening might be citrusy, but it gets sweet spicy with a crazy sillage and projection.
Also dont get any Parfums the marly. They refine basic dnas a bit, increase the price enormously and sell it as qualitative. The fragrances are completely unoriginal and based on other fragrances.

I would add Reflection 45 to ur list, the big brother of Reflection Man. Would use that for daily use, smells way more unique & luxurious than Reflection Man.

Baccarat Rouge 540 is also shit but the rest is pretty good, i like Blonde Amber and Portrait of A Lady the most

• +1
Reactions: mathis, zaideas and enchanted_elixir
Ive tried every fragrance on that list.

Naxos is not for the summer. The opening might be citrusy, but it gets sweet spicy with a crazy sillage and projection.
Also dont get any Parfums the marly. They refine basic dnas a bit, increase the price enormously and sell it as qualitative. The fragrances are completely unoriginal and based on other fragrances.

I would add Reflection 45 to ur list, the big brother of Reflection Man. Would use that for daily use, smells way more unique & luxurious than Reflection Man.

Baccarat Rouge 540 is also shit but the rest is pretty good, i like Blonde Amber and Portrait of A Lady the most
What would you recommend as a substitute for Oajan?
What would you recommend for the summer? I'd like a Citrus Gourmand kind of smell. I'm not a huge fan of citrus fragrances. They need to have other kinds of notes in them, whether floral, woody, green, powdery, fruity, sweet spicy, etc.

What would you recommend for the summer? I'd like a Citrus Gourmand kind of smell. I'm not a huge fan of citrus fragrances. They need to have other kinds of notes in them, whether floral, woody, green, powdery, fruity, sweet spicy, etc.
for summer you have other picks like Orto de Parisi megamare has a really great beach feel to it and overall a good summer pick, and another really good pick is Versace pour Homme edt, I generally don't like Versace perfumes but this one I owned and also got compliments of how good it smelt and how strong it is, also a one im rocking right now is afnan supremacy silver. I would say its a close dupe to creed aventus with more of woody leather notes to it

Nobile 1942- Il Capriccio del Maestro is pretty good instead of Oajan

also for summer, i can list u some that are not only citric

Histoires de Parfum- This is not a Blue Bottle 1.2. fresh-floral with a creamy touch

Tiziana Terenzi- Rosso Pompei. Fresh-Fruity with a really good longevity

Xerjoff- 40 Knots. havent smelled it in a long time, i just remember that it smells salty with a honey note. definitely not a blindbuy, have to try it first.

Xerjoff- Irisss. Probably the best Iris fragrance existing, clean pure freshness.

Amyris Homme by mfk. Fresh-Sweet with a little floral. smells very noble.

Essential parfums- Bois Impérial. molecular fragrance that smells clean and woody.

Creed - Green Irish Tweed. one of the best from creed, Fresh, green, slightly bitter and noble. timeless fragrance

Clive Christian- No. 1 for Men.

Roberto Ugolini - Giardino di Boboli.
fresh-floral-green, this one smells like an italian garden

Last edited:
  • +1
jpg ulta male

cdg avignon

dior homme intense

• +1
Creed millineum imperial and aventus cologne are good for summer. Montagne is a good clone house that sells ones with exactly the same scent for 40$ a piece. Androsterone on wrists and behind your ear if you’re looking for good phermones.

• +1
I would add Reflection 45 to ur list, the big brother of Reflection Man. Would use that for daily use, smells way more unique & luxurious than Reflection Man
true
Also dont get any Parfums the marly. They refine basic dnas a bit, increase the price enormously and sell it as qualitative. The fragrances are completely unoriginal and based on other fragrances

Naxos have a fresh opening. Its why i decided to choose it. It can feel a bit heavy in hight temperatures but i still think that you can wear it in the summer if the weather isnt too hot

• +1
Nobile 1942- Il Capriccio del Maestro is pretty good instead of Oajan

also for summer, i can list u some that are not only citric

Histoires de Parfum- This is not a Blue Bottle 1.2. fresh-floral with a creamy touch

Tiziana Terenzi- Rosso Pompei. Fresh-Fruity with a really good longevity

Xerjoff- 40 Knots. havent smelled it in a long time, i just remember that it smells salty with a honey note. definitely not a blindbuy, have to try it first.

Xerjoff- Irisss. Probably the best Iris fragrance existing, clean pure freshness.

Amyris Homme by mfk. Fresh-Sweet with a little floral. smells very noble.

Essential parfums- Bois Impérial. molecular fragrance that smells clean and woody.

Creed - Green Irish Tweed. one of the best from creed, Fresh, green, slightly bitter and noble. timeless fragrance

Clive Christian- No. 1 for Men.

Roberto Ugolini - Giardino di Boboli.
fresh-floral-green, this one smells like an italian garden
Thanks for the recommendations.