frame gains

F

future_mogger

Diamond

this sub helping me improve my frame. BN is GOAT. subs work , it may take time for height but it works better for frame and stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, coisbhai and Tai Lung
Over

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tai Lung and future_mogger
I have done a stack with his subs and gained 12 kgs of pure muscle mass in 3 months❤️😽

• Love it
Reactions: future_mogger
IMG 20240207 153305

• JFL
Reactions: Pepe
I have done a stack with his subs and gained 12 kgs of pure muscle mass in 3 months❤️😽
frr? damn, great. i used his subs from 17.5 to 18, and grew 2 inches. no joke , but not much height gains now

• Woah
Reactions: Angutoid
frr? damn, great. i used his subs from 17.5 to 18, and grew 2 inches. no joke , but not much height gains now
i also use his focus and stress reliever subs. that work the best imo.. def not placebo, as it works everytime

• Woah
Reactions: Angutoid
mental ascension is important. you underestimate it
True that. I've blasted subliminals 24*7 back in 2020 it did nothing but waste my time. I could've listened to music or audiobook back then instead of coping with ts. I never once doubted it back then so don't @ me at "muaah it's because you doubted it muahh your brain was blocking the subliminal"

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
True that. I've blasted subliminals 24*7 back in 2020 it did nothing but waste my time. I could've listened to music or audiobook back then instead of coping with ts. I never once doubted it back then so don't @ me at "muaah it's because you doubted it muahh your brain was blocking the subliminal"
have you ever tried BN? i mean some dont work for me, esp from most submakers. but BN, sapien med works. if that didnt work yet, just keep trying bro!

have you ever tried BN? i mean some dont work for me, esp from most submakers. but BN, sapien med works. if that didnt work yet, just keep trying bro!
I don't think so. I've been thinking ab making my own sub we'll see how it goes

• +1
I don't think so. I've been thinking ab making my own sub we'll see how it goes
can you share once you make it? thanks!

Listened to this and woke up as loox

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, future_mogger and Phxx
how did you even come up with sounds growing bones?

• JFL
You can't really improve your frame unless you have insane shoulder muscle building genetics but I doubt it

how did you even come up with sounds growing bones?
worked for me. only listen to niche ones, not mainstream. bn, vox masculus, sapien worked for me, grew 2 inches between 17.5 and 18

Sapien is demonic 👹👹

• JFL
You can't really improve your frame unless you have insane shoulder muscle building genetics but I doubt it
looks a tad better. and i didnt do anything

frame = DHT and T during puberty right? or mostly genetics?

frame = DHT and T during puberty right? or mostly genetics?
Genetics but I think environment during adolescent years (nutrition, exercise, sunlight etc) would play a factor too

my dad has a decent frame. till what age does frame develop?
Genetics but I think environment during adolescent years (nutrition, exercise, sunlight etc) would play a factor too

Do subliminal listeners believe it makes them into the right mindset like hypnosis? Or that it actually helps your muscle get stimulated? Either way i dont believe so.