frame growth past 20

maou

maou

Silver
So I was watching Zherkas old videos, he said blasted 4.5G steroids a week and got perma chad frame, I was first sceptical about it but holy shit I saw his 2019 video and he had stretch marks all over body and even arms like he grew in short time period. he was 21-22 when blasted also he never used testosterone and seems like recovered well and keeps chad frame without working out. I have two questions
is Test base bluepill thing?
does DHT/19nors grow bone structure after 20?

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Frame tends to be last growth plate to close, it can be open in early 20s yes but check

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
So I was watching Zherkas old videos, he said blasted 4.5G steroids a week and got perma chad frame, I was first sceptical about it but holy shit I saw his 2019 video and he had stretch marks all over body and even arms like he grew in short time period. he was 21-22 when blasted also he never used testosterone and seems like recovered well and keeps chad frame without working out. I have two questions
is Test base bluepill thing?
does DHT/19nors grow bone structure after 20?
What the video

If your clavicle is still open then it should grow from roid; make sure to follow proper doses, and don't be like Zherkas because he was a autistic for injecting that much per week. Follow proper roid protocol then you should be fine.

If your clavicle is still open then it should grow from roid; make sure to follow proper doses, and don't be like Zherkas because he was a autistic for injecting that much per week. Follow proper roid protocol then you should be fine.
def not going for 2.5G of Tren lol😂