Frame, Height and Dick are the male versions of Tits, Ass and Pussy

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
Aside from face, there are four main things that make up a women's sex appeal: Her ass, tits, overall body and vagina.

Ass and tits often contribute heavily to a women's overall body, so we can then make a triplet of ass, tits and pussy as the female's physical sex appeal traits.

If she possess none of this, then unless she has a 8+/10 face she has very low sex appeal (she will have sex anyway because of male nature).

A sex appeal triplet also applies to men, that being height, frame and dick.

Many guys who don't have Chad faces have very high smv and sex appeal because they have a muscular physique built upon a tall height (6'1+) and a great frame, as well as a large and thick (7×5+) dick. Studies have shown that women are even more sexually enticed and excited by these features than men are for height, frame and pussy. And for all those coping that big dick is not important and only men care about it, remember that most females gain pleasure from sex. If big dick wasn't desired by women, we would not care about it, just like if height wasn't desired, it wouldn't matter. Everything we men have done has been for female approval and attention and eventually sex.

In conclusion, unless you have a Chad face (which even then you should be doing these things anyway), and are between a mtn-chadlite, you need to be doing everything to improve your height, frame and dicksize to increase your sex appeal.

Examples of men with high sex appeal

2046630 kim freire
2046661 high haemoglobin
7831d61cc05a3eca871292b1711f3c73
Download 6
Iycjjmpnqm281

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and GabachoCopium
2046630 kim freire
the fuck is up with his calves

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24293 and ReinerGeist1
Frame , height , physique , traps and neck.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Studies have shown that women are even more sexually enticed and excited by these features than men are for height, frame and pussy.
Also link me even a single study like this lmfao
Stop making conclusions from your ass
Canadian Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and SeriousAscension
You practically need a good physique for your height and frame to look good

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Also link me even a single study like this lmfao
Stop making conclusions from your ass
Canadian Lol GIF
Tbh I read it on some reddit post can't find it right now

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
both water and wrong - face>>> men will all fuck amazing body ugly face, not women, but you need at least enough height dick and frame not to look comical unless you are small penis gigachad (still comical tragedy)

• +1
both water and wrong - face>>> men will all fuck amazing body ugly face, not women, but you need at least enough height dick and frame not to look comical unless you are small penis gigachad (still comical tragedy)
Face is the most important, but a htn with good frame, height and dick will mog a skinny short chadlite. If you are at a certain level of attractiveness in your face, your appeal will rely more on your body and height.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
Nah it don't work that way.

Male version of tits and ass is dimorphism in the jaw, eyes and cheekbones.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, arabcelxxx, SA7 and 3 others
Dick doesnt matter if ur Chad
Unless your Micropenis imo

• +1
Dick doesnt matter if ur Chad
Unless your Micropenis imo
Definitely helps with appeal. It's the most sexual feature on a man, and on female dating forums, they talk about thick and long dicks. Women are known to compare their partner's sizes. If dicks weren't important men wouldn't be trying to improve it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Definitely helps with appeal. It's the most sexual feature on a man, and on female dating forums, they talk about thick and long dicks. Women are known to compare their partner's sizes. If dicks weren't important men wouldn't be trying to improve it.
True but all I care is about slaying as long u can get a foid in bed and smash. I wouldn't care about what they say tbh I've still smashed.(as long as you have average size, you won't get fucked over it)

True but all I care is about slaying as long u can get a foid in bed and smash. I wouldn't care about what they say tbh I've still smashed.(as long as you have average size, you won't get fucked over it)
True. But having a thick dick and being good at fucking is a very underrated halo. Most men can't last long and don't know how to make a foid have great orgasms, 70% of women are not sexually satisfied with their partners jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Thoughts on this outfit ? Think it mogs tbh.
i saw you post that pic in another thread thread and it inspired me to go find an acne studios scarf on grailed cuz i been eyeing the mfor awhile

that particular scarf clash with the coat too much tbh but it doesn't look "bad"

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
i saw you post that pic in another thread thread and it inspired me to go find an acne studios scarf on grailed cuz i been eyeing the mfor awhile

that particular scarf clash with the coat too much tbh but it doesn't look "bad"
Yeah i think the scarf is too much as well, but i dig the casual bomber jacket + hoodie + headset monochrome combo. Looks like you’ll have an aesthetic trip as a male model on a train. Very relaxing thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Yeah i think the scarf is too much as well, but i dig the casual bomber jacket + hoodie + headset monochrome combo. Looks like you’ll have an aesthetic trip as a male model on a train. Very relaxing thoughts.
yeah tbf im so anal about texture clashing so probably good by most peoples eyes

• Hmm...
yeah tbf im so anal about texture clashing so probably good by most peoples eyes
Why ? Texture clashing is the best way to not make a monochromatic fit boring.

Why ? Texture clashing is the best way to not make a monochromatic fit boring.
It depends,
you can do texture clash and color clash but not both
hes doing both

i would have just worn a solid color scarf with that coat

• +1
It depends,
you can do texture clash and color clash but not both
hes doing both

i would have just worn a solid color scarf with that coat
Agree, you can do both to like aceryain extent. Like dark gray scarf would have been good imo.

water, thats just sexual dismorphism

I got frame and height but like 25% bf 😞

Absolute WATER.

Nah, traps are a massive looksmin.
Thick neck and wide shoulders is the crux of “frame”.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800