Frame update: Growing but still shit

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

No swimming for your height/frame
Have been gymcelling for like 3.5 months already, 17 years old but im still trying to improve my shit frame, Pretty interested in using AAS (DHTs especially) to improve my shoulder/clavicle width, since training natty wont do much for that, However im going to wait at least to turn 19yo to start injecting

Pic that i posted here from march 6: 5'10 dyel af
Screenshot 20240607 220907 Chrome

Recent june pics: (Gained like 4kgs) still dyel
Screenshot 20240607 215638 Gallery

Screenshot 20240607 214827 Video Player

Screenshot 20240606 164553 Video Player

20240531 100229
20240531 100254

(Hell im even still wearing those same Ajax shorts) Pics were taken with no pump

In this period of time i've also tried to fix postural problems, such as a left-flared rib, which is not that pronunciated now, but it is still there (You can see that it causes an asymmetry in the abs)

Not only this, but I have also noticed that i have uneven shoulders and the right one is higher and more forward than the other, the same with my hips, subhuman ahh body. It could be caused by swimming, since there are a lot of swimmers that develop some type of postural problem through the years. Will need to fix that too

Wsfc5ra545b01

This is the look that i am striving for, willing to do anything to achieve that god tier frame, even roids

Want to receive any appreciations or suggestions from you guys to help me

Tagging frame god: @Orc :feelshah:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, Aero, aber and 4 others
solid progress , but frame is 5%, face is the rest.

• JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, aber and xeqri
That's not a bad frame you retard

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, halloweed, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
you have a good frame what do you mean you stupid nigger

fishing lmfao

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, halloweed, Aero and 2 others
solid progress , but frame is 5%, face is the rest.
Water + Im not doing this especifically to get more women, Face alone is what matters in that aspect

Last edited:
you have a good frame what do you mean you stupid nigger

fishing lmfao
In pics it may look good, but it is shit irl, Im only like 60kgs

Have been gymcelling for like 3.5 months already, 17 years old but im still trying to improve my shit frame, Pretty interested in using AAS (DHTs especially) to improve my shoulder/clavicle width, since training natty wont do much for that, However im going to wait at least to turn 19yo to start injecting

View attachment 2969992

View attachment 2970023
View attachment 2969996
View attachment 2969997
View attachment 2969999View attachment 2970002

(Hell im even still wearing those same Ajax shorts) Pics were taken with no pump

In this period of time i've also tried to fix postural problems, such as a left-flared rib, which is not that pronunciated now, but it is still there (You can see that it causes an asymmetry in the abs)

Not only this, but I have also noticed that i have uneven shoulders and the right one is higher and more forward than the other, the same with my hips, subhuman ahh body. It could be caused by swimming, since there are a lot of swimmers that develop some type of postural problem through the years. Will need to fix that too

View attachment 2970019
This is the look that i am striving for, willing to do anything to achieve that god tier frame, even roids

Looking pretty good, do you do calisthenics?

• +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
There is No swimming for your height/frame.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Pakicel
pretty good base keep it up

• Love it

View attachment 2969992

View attachment 2970023
View attachment 2969996
View attachment 2969997
View attachment 2969999View attachment 2970002

View attachment 2970019

Don’t worry about frame you have the frame too look like David Laid you just need more muscle mass

• +1
Don’t worry about frame you have the frame too look like David Laid you just need more muscle mass
Yeah but muscle dont always compensate for raw bone width, The physique that i posted has 99.5 percentile frame, where his width is like 80% bones and 20% muscle, Also david laid used roids

David went from anorexic like 80 lbs at like 16 to kinda jacked without good lighting so it doesn’t really matter if he roused it just shows he was impatient. Just lift till your like 200 lbs 16% bf and no one will notice your frame

je moet ff deadlifts proberen met je handen helemaal aan het uiteinde van de stang, misschien is het placebo maar vorm mijn gevoel is mijn frame daarvan al iets wijder geworden. Ook pulups met je handen helemaal aan de buitenkant. Om aan te komen drink ik veel rauwe melk rechtstreek van de boer, dit is echt goated om makkelijk spierma aan te komen en ook nog is goedkoop.

• +1