frame vs height debate

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
heres my reason why frame is more important then height imo : frame is indicator of who is the most manliest of all men and who will have mogger primal genetics and also because you will look more attractive body wise too and its also a thing that your able to see and notice withina blink of an eye where height is not known unless irl encounter or measuring it irl. height is useless by itself and only in a irl situation. however frame can be seen from anywhere and notice if that man be a man or a girl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 21620, Constantin Denis and 5 others
So you can see frame but not height :lul:

Don’t ever post anything again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22080, Deleted member 19066, HAPAgymcel and 12 others
So you can see frame but not height :lul:

Don’t ever post anything again
you dont understand could you tell lebron was 6"9 if he was sitting down in front of a camera without knowing he was a ball player and his measurments ? no exactly

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
you dont understand could you tell lebron was 6"9 if he was sitting down in front of a camera without knowing he was a ball player and his measurments ? no exactly
Just always sit down and never be seen in real life theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deleted member 22080, Constantin Denis and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 19066 and 3 others
plus why height even matter as long your average or slightly above average
Yeah It pretty much doesn’t everyone here already knows this. It’s only a major factor if you’re short

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and XAE17
frame is the reason brando was sex symbol at 5'9

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Growth Plate and volcelfatcel
Girls say "I want tall guys" not wide guys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, Growth Plate, Deleted member 17217 and 1 other person
Frame is The same as height. Assuming same gymmax level

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Growth Plate and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
frame only increases in width for every 10cm of height increase and the frame would only increase 1-2cm in width on each side which is still pretty bad if the guy is 10cm shorter then you but frame mogs you by 2cm on each side which is proportionally large for the shorter guy but for you is either narrow or average.
Frame is The same as height. Assuming same gymmax level

good frame is less common than good height therefore I posit it's more of a halo :Comfy:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Growth Plate
I’m 5’10.5 without shoes and have 21 inch bideltoid. Is it over for me?

height mogs to absolute death and I have zero bias. my bideltoid mogs my height very slightly in rarity.

6’3 and 22 inch bideltoid (one of the only people on the forum actually being conservative with this measurement)

nothing comes close to height in terms of size measurements. girls want to be towered over to feel small and they want to see you towering over other men and forcing them to look up at you.

being big without height just makes you look like a human chode. it’s not the way that women want to be me made to feel small.

honesty this all should go without saying considering most girls have a height preference yet you never hear them say “swipe left if you don’t have broad shoulders”

I’d easily choose to increase my height by another 2 inches rather than increase my frame by another 2 inches.

also, height is such an important measurement that a girl merely hearing 6’5 is enough for her to consider a partner purely because she knows the power and status associated with a number like that. her being able to say to her friends “my boyfriend is 6’5” makes her pussy wet.
True she knows 6’5 chad is gonna get home from his daddy’s law firm and rip her pussy apart

heres my reason why frame is more important then height imo : frame is indicator of who is the most manliest of all men and who will have mogger primal genetics and also because you will look more attractive body wise too and its also a thing that your able to see and notice withina blink of an eye where height is not known unless irl encounter or measuring it irl. height is useless by itself and only in a irl situation. however frame can be seen from anywhere and notice if that man be a man or a girl.
lmao height > frame anyday
CFAB5690 1931 4596 8AA3 B5AC31818E3C

this guy has a narrow frame but he’s 6’ 5” so he mogs hard

Frame > height
When girls say they like tall guys, 99% of the time they’re talking about wide framed guys (the 1% is skinny whiteboy drug addict niche, which as a niche is a very specific thing) and it just so happens that a lot of the time but not all of the time height and frame are related.

Neither are particularly important compared to face.

• +1
Reactions: mugly, Constantin Denis and Bonesbonesbonesbone