frame

What's your wrist circumference?

go take a meassuring tape and compare 22 inches to urself
I have shoulder width halo myself man, my shoulders look twice as wide as yours.

Bro you are an insane mogger, why aren't you slaying? Autism? Mentalcel? If i saw you irl you would scare me and all of the people in my city shitless

how come? very narrow hips?
yes (here I had high bf, still a sixpack though, rn I'm leaner)
Capture2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
whats ur shoulder width
u should chill with ur upperback and focus more on arms and shoulders
shoulder width was also around 22 inches probably, now it's 21.5inches but I also have a lot less bf

yes I have actually started focussing more on rear delts, mostly for better posture

shoulder width was also around 22 inches probably, now it's 21.5inches but I also have a lot less bf

yes I have actually started focussing more on rear delts, mostly for better posture
ur on steroids right

ur on steroids right
no but I will soon. There are people that say you can build about double the muscle mass on steroids that you built naturally (if you can take the high doses). The back acne is terrible, so I might have to take isotretinoin. I'll try with retinA and eating a lot of vegetables first, but using retinA on my back might not be an option as I would have to empty a whole tube just for one use probably, idk I'll see

no but I will soon. There are people that say you can build about double the muscle mass on steroids that you built naturally (if you can take the high doses). The back acne is terrible, so I might have to take isotretinoin. I'll try with retinA and eating a lot of vegetables first, but using retinA on my back might not be an option as I would have to empty a whole tube just for one use probably, idk I'll see
i already have p bad back and shoulder acne

Attachments

• 5E58AFC4-33B9-445F-97C9-1E82992585FF.jpeg
    5E58AFC4-33B9-445F-97C9-1E82992585FF.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 9
No way they are 22 inches they look much smaller

also ur body looks very unimpressive/unaesthetic anyway so

also ur body looks very unimpressive/unaesthetic anyway so
true but im 20%bf and im working on it
No way they are 22 inches they look much smaller
they are, i guess it have wide ribs aswell but theyre 22inches, btw any idea how much i can increase them by gymmaxxing
to 25 inches?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
true but im 20%bf and im working on it

they are, i guess it have wide ribs aswell but theyre 22inches, btw any idea how much i can increase them by gymmaxxing
to 25 inches?
legit 25 inches would look comical, i used a suit with shoulder pads to get 23.5 inches and it looked ridiculous

Yours dont look 22 inches but around 20.5, but work on ur lateral deltoid + lats with close grip rows

95C929BF 9242 472E B00D BCC33A164DD0

legit 25 inches would look comical, i used a suit with shoulder pads to get 23.5 inches and it looked ridiculous

Yours dont look 22 inches but around 20.5, but work on ur lateral deltoid + lats with close grip rows

View attachment 737679
dont say you dont want 25 inch shoulders cmon

dont say you dont want 25 inch shoulders cmon
Its all about proportions, shoulder width is important but will look comical unless ur arms and chest are in proportions. And after a certain point it makes ur skull look small

@Tellem--t has huge shoulders but his body looks unaesthetic and unproportional

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5143