MewKing

You will all make it.
7369E95F C7C3 44D5 B518 C817EA517845

How is it

@Zyros tier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2205, Peachy and 1 other person
Normie level. You look like low T from behind. You need to start lifting.

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2205 and 4 others
Not bad, looks above average. Do you lift weights and do cardio, if not maybe start doing that

• +1
Reactions: MewKing
Not bad, looks above average. Do you lift weights and do cardio, if not maybe start doing that
I was lifting before my heart issues. Illl start again soon
I lifted for a month. That’s it.

u look suprisingly stocky considering ur probs low bf

I was lifting before my heart issues. Illl start again soon
Just don't overwork iT, if you have a heart problem, your health should come first over your looks.
Anyways you mog my frame. Mines literally Kaia Gerber tier

• +1
You have a fat ass time to lose the bloat

• +1
u look suprisingly stocky considering ur probs low bf
At the start of YouTube I wasn’t eating much. I was emasculated and I never touched weights in my life or exercised. Then like maybe 5 months ago I started eating and being more active.
You have a fat ass time to lose the bloat
I store fat in my ass and thighs. Always been like that.

Why do people always post back clothed shitty pictures for their frame? Take a shirtless front relaxed pose picture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, MewKing and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
At the start of YouTube I wasn’t eating much. I was emasculated and I never touched weights in my life or exercised. Then like maybe 5 months ago I started eating and being more active.

I store fat in my ass and thighs. Always been like that.
That's a sign of high e you should start lifting it will make your t levels higher

Why do people always post back clothed shitty pictures for their frame? Take a shirtless front relaxed pose picture
I am relaxed lmao. Matter fact I’m kinda hunching over.
That's a sign of high e you should start lifting it will make your t levels higher
Yeah I remember in school girls said they like it for some reason. They said it’s kinda hot. Hell even my girlfriend thinks it is. It’s not jiggly. It’s just kinda got mass.

Train ur lats and shoulders hard in the gym to improve ur frame. It’s ok right now but can be better. Get on a solid lifting routine which focuses on progressive overload

Train ur lats and shoulders hard in the gym to improve ur frame. It’s ok right now but can be better. Get on a solid lifting routine which focuses on progressive overload
You think I got any potential to be good though?

Yes man. Your frame is fine. Once you add some size it’ll look very good
I need to take my time though. I’m working on increasing my cardiovascular health for health reasons.

I need to take my time though. I’m working on increasing my cardiovascular health for health reasons.
Dude are u seriously astrosky? I feel like ur trolling hard

you kinda look skinny fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74

Yeah I remember in school girls said they like it for some reason. They said it’s kinda hot. Hell even my girlfriend thinks it is. It’s not jiggly. It’s just kinda got mass.
Never the less lifting will help a lot and women lie all the time

You could give birth to my son with these hips :love:

below average

Average bloated boi