framemaxxing routine

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
bro, how the fuck do I train for framemaxxing, I do know @AverageTevvezFan's megaguide on framemaxxing but he didn't mention how much should the exercises be trained each week, like do I go one day workout and one day rest?
incase you don't know the exercises are
- Reeves Shrugs
- Hercules Holds
- wide grip lat pulldowns
- dumbbell pullover
- breathing squats

I want to know how much time do i rest or how many times should I train these exercises each week.

AverageTevvezFan suggest doing the frame widening exercises for 1 year before focusing on building muscle so, do I just do these exercises or should I train more of the other muscles?​

and of course, if you have done these, please share me your progress and your advices, PLEASE BESTOW ME WITH YOUR WISDOM

@Chintuck22
@Orc
@AverageTevvezFan

its all cope

sure u can gain muscle, but w/o BONES it doesn't matter

muh muh steeve reeves shrugs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29747, Sultan P., Deleted member 51465 and 4 others
i know i am coping:feelswah:. i had my doubts, man. still 15 rn, so I'm thinking I can kinda minipulate my bone structure.

Cope or Nah?

do a lot of compound movements ... train your shoulders (especially side delt and rear delt) and your back... lot of pull ups to failure and latpulldown to failure ...heavy and controlled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Whether the frame can be improved naturally by a notable amount (non muscular) is unproven other than chemical means. More research is needed

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
yeah, steeves reeves.. I don't really trust this, I feel like his shoulders and back just got wider not the bone but damn, should I just go back to muscle building instead of this framemaxxing shit. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
do a lot of compound movements ... train your shoulders (especially side delt and rear delt) and your back... lot of pull ups to failure and latpulldown to failure ...heavy and controlled
yes, man. I think I will do these instead of the frame maxxing but idk:feelswhy:

Working out during puberty is legit to increase frame.

• +1
Reactions: Sultan P. and justropemaxbro