Framemaxxing with pull up bar and dumbbells

castelldefels

castelldefels

Bronze
Anything to do for frame with said equipment besides basics like pull ups / chins, shoulder press, and lateral raises? Would also do reeves deadlift and pullovers if I had a barbell and bench since they’re supposed to put stress on the bone rather than muscle but idk if they’re cope

high frequency low volume training tbh

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels
because he only has a pullup bar and dumbbells, hflv is like the only option he has
It doesn't make sense to only train some muscle groups, u need harmonious body, not for aesthetics only, but to not get imbalances.Best would be a normal split PPL calisthenics so his main exercises would be push ups, dips on chairs, pull ups, squats, overhead press, curls, lateral raises, farmer walks, etc, so many exercises, he doesn't need to limit himself

It doesn't make sense to only train some muscle groups, u need harmonious body, not for aesthetics only, but to not get imbalances.Best would be a normal split PPL calisthenics so his main exercises would be push ups, dips on chairs, pull ups, squats, overhead press, curls, lateral raises, farmer walks, etc, so many exercises, he doesn't need to limit himself
Training all muscles, just with less emphasis on legs, chest, arms. I find it hard to get a good stimulus for legs without a squat rack or leg press. Gonna try to join a gym in the next month so I’m not so limited

Training all muscles, just with less emphasis on legs, chest, arms. I find it hard to get a good stimulus for legs without a squat rack or leg press. Gonna try to join a gym in the next month so I’m not so limited
Then join gym I tought u were so poor that u can't afford a gym memebership jfl