Framemaxxing?

D

Deleted member 3123

Diamond
On this buzzfeed video they worked out for 30 days and this chink got his shoulders to grow 4 inches from 44-48.5. Is this legit? What workouts should you do to gain hella frame.

Attachments

• framemaxxing.png
    framemaxxing.png
    205.8 KB · Views: 131
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Just workout ur delts lmao there is no magic trick behind this

"body fat: 6.6%"

jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toptearmm, I'mme, Bennett and 13 others
dont know why the cunts didnt measure the width
how much would it be if they measured width?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Lol, only change is posing and background and maybe after training pump.

Buzzfeed is full of shit, dont believe a thing of them

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 685 and 2 others

Attachments

• shsh.png
    shsh.png
    154 KB · Views: 134
Nothing about his frame changed. He just put on mass onto his shoulders and back, combine that with losing fat from the waist area and you get this as a visual result.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and x30001
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Ha

On this buzzfeed video they worked out for 30 days and this chink got his shoulders to grow 4 inches from 44-48.5. Is this legit? What workouts should you do to gain hella frame.

ive made already a framemaxxing thread, go watch it

You guys are tragic sometimes.
He’s pulling his shoulders back in the first pic & flaring his lats in the second. This combined with the change in angles creates the illusion that his bidelt has increased. Seriously you’re all giga copers 0/10 thread + op watches buzzfeed so overall it’s OVER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Germania and CopingCel

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
You guys are tragic sometimes.
He’s pulling his shoulders back in the first pic & flaring his lats in the second. This combined with the change in angles creates the illusion that his bidelt has increased. Seriously you’re all giga copers 0/10 thread + op watches buzzfeed so overall it’s OVER

+ a white background makes you visually wider than a dark one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
If you're gonna lift...Just to framemax...

Might as well spend ALL of that time wagecucking...So that u can get mild shoulder implants..

That will be a permanent fix and superior result to a lifetime of side shoulder laterals..

I've been working out bodybuilding style for 10-12+ hrs a week for the past 5-6 years in a neurotic, self obsessed body dysmorphia style fashion...And despite large increases in shoulder strength, size, vascularity and separation...My frame hasn't improved very much...A little for sure, but nothing big...

Lol, only change is posing and background and maybe after training pump.

Buzzfeed is full of shit, dont believe a thing of them
Legit af

As a non-gymcel I'd have expected that sort of transformation to take something like 18 months
the average guy would take 2ish years to look like that

he probably had the best condition (diet,sleep, workethic) for this fast results.

its a rare case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

he probably had the best condition (diet,sleep, workethic) for this fast results.

its a rare case
Nahhhh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2205

its a rare case
Doesn't the majority of it come on early though? As in it's a case of diminishing returns. Over two years, the bulk of the gains come in the first year, over one year the bulk come in the first six months and so on?

Doesn't the majority of it come on early though? As in it's a case of diminishing returns. Over two years, the bulk of the gains come in the first year, over one year the bulk come in the first six months and so on?
it should

but lets be honest; most beginners have no clue what theyre doing so they are delaying the results

you could ideally be natty peaked in 5 years but almost no one has these condition so it usually takes up to 10 years

• +1
i don't believe he did this in 4 months. i knew the diminishing returns in economics but not in gymceilling though, it sucks

• +1
Height+frame>face

I’ve seen it happen IRL. Fight me.

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
Height+frame>face

I’ve seen it happen IRL. Fight me.
believe me, im one of the fews here that praises the gym (look at my name lol) but i still believe that face mogs everything

believe me, im one of the fews here that praises the gym (look at my name lol) but i still believe that face mogs everything
Idk man. I worked with this 6’2 4.25PSL guy over the summer and the girls thought he was so attractive. Here’s the thing. His frame was GOD TIER. I’m talking 25” bideltoid, the widest shoulders I’ve seen, abs visible from all angles, extremely lean. He was 6’2, 170lbs so he wasn’t “huge”. It was insane. Even the guys I was working with couldn’t stop talking about his body and looking at it. He was completely average in the face. All the girls were swooning after him and couldn’t stop talking about him. Mind you, these girls were in high school and college. And he was in high school.

Idk man. I worked with this 6’2 4.25PSL guy over the summer and the girls thought he was so attractive. Here’s the thing. His frame was GOD TIER. I’m talking 25” bideltoid, the widest shoulders I’ve seen, abs visible from all angles, extremely lean. He was 6’2, 170lbs so he wasn’t “huge”. It was insane. Even the guys I was working with couldn’t stop talking about his body and looking at it. He was completely average in the face. All the girls were swooning after him and couldn’t stop talking about him. Mind you, these girls were in high school and college. And he was in high school.
yea maybe at that time but the older u get the less they care about frame

imagine going on roids at age 14-15 for 2-3 years; ur ltierally gonna be statusmaxxed in school if u already had a decent face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

imagine beeing this guy lol

Is it just me, or did that guy's face change as well, like the mandible.
yea probably, another reason that my thread about facial growth is legit

just have a 25" bideltoid bro