Framepill Debunked

R

randomuser2407

Noble Natty
Framepill Debunked

Frame doesn't matter. There are lots of actors who are natural and have a nice physique because they have a smaller frame.

Wide shoulders make you wider but smaller, narrow shoulders make you narrow but bigger.

Here is proof of what I am talking about:

Here is Henry Cavill in Man of Steel at 30 years old (natural), he has wide shoulders so a wide/big frame:

Maxresdefault 2

Because his shoulders are wide, his lats are wide but not very thick, and his chest doesn't look huge because the muscle is spread out on a larger area, this is the downside of having a wider frame.

Here is Stephen Amell at 31 years old (natural), he has narrow shoulders so a narrow/small frame:

Ff54390a07769b7a6e3e7727741cc825

Because his shoulders are narrow, his chest is narrow so it looks very big even though he doesn't have a lot of muscle mass in reality. His look is what I can expect to get after around 1 year and a half of training, in 3 years I can be even bigger than that, but since I have narrow shoulders, the muscle will be stored in a more narrow place so it will be more visible.

The most interesting thing about this comparison is that Stephen Amell was actually far less muscular in that photo than Henry Cavill was in Man of Steel but they look very similar. This means that if Amell had as much muscle mass as Cavill, he would look much bigger, simply because his frame is so stocky that the muscle mass is spread out on a very small area. And we must not forget the fact that Henry Cavill was at a much higher body fat than Amell so he should look bigger but he doesn't.

And this proves that the framepill is actually wrong, there is no best frame, there are only differences, or pros and cons, because the wider you are, the thinner your muscles will be. This means that being wider doesn't give you a bigger muscular potential, it just means that you're wider. And it is a lie that women prefer wider frames because if that was the case, then they wouldn't find the physique of Chris Hemsworth attractive because he has narrow shoulders, in fact, most hollywood actors and most people in general have narrow shoulders, people like Cavill are the exception, not the norm. Chris Hemsworth is considered to be one of the most attractive men in Hollywood even though he has a small frame. Some here will say that it's because of his face but there is much more to it than that, muscles are a much stronger halo than most of you can understand.

Chris hemsworth thor 4 love and thunder workout 1192205 1280x0

I have a friend who is as muscular as Cavill was in Man of Steel and he has wide shoulders too and he has the same problem, his chest looks tiny because his lats are very wide and his lats are thin because of their width.

And, those who have wide shoulders don't even have normal hips, their shoulders are only wide because their hips are extremely narrow. So if you have normal hips, you won't have shoulders that are very wide because it's simply not possible.

So, in the end, women only care about the size of the muscles and how proportional they look to each other, not the frame itself. The upper body is more important to women but the lower body matters too.

We can think that women only like muscular actors because of their face but if they were skinny, they wouldn't be reacting that way. If you're really ugly and you gymmax, you're not going to become a supermodel of course but you'll still be considered much more attractive than you are right now no matter how your face looks so you'll have more success with women.

Since actors are not picked in the same way as models, many of them don't look like Chads, but when they were muscular for a role, their female co-stars really liked their look even though they didn't have the most attractive face. This debunks the idea that face is everything or that muscles don't matter. Everyone should be gymmaxxing as soon as possible because no amount of plastic surgeries for your face will ever be able to cause as much of a difference in your looks as gymmaxxing will be able to do. Making your eyes or nose different by a few milimeters is not going to be as noticeable as adding 30 lbs of muscle to your frame.

I think that the reason why so many looksmax users are against gymmaxxing and give excuses to not try it is because they are too lazy, they cope by coming up with reasons to explain to people why they don't want to gymmax, instead they'd rather waste their time on things that don't actually bring them closer to their goals. There are very few people in the world who are patient and serious enough to gymmax, that says a lot about how lazy most people are.

Here you can see how women react to gymmaxxed actors:

In some of the videos here, some of the men are not even huge, good looking or popular, but their body alone gives them a lot of attention from women:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ArdaxHG, adotsdot, Wallenberg and 24 others
good thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, AlwaysHaveQuestions and randomuser2407
Zwu5SuTl

cant hear you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 6723 and 17 others
Coping12111

how women react to this?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, joeveniro, Deleted member 6723 and 26 others
lifefuel

this is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 9670, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, ArdaxHG, randomguy1235 and 6 others
Yes, and that chest is small, if the shoulders were more narrow, the chest would be a lot bigger. It's all about insertion points, the wider the insertion point, the smaller it will look. This is also why taller guys have smaller arms, because the muscle is longer, longer is not always better.

This pic is all It takes to debunk your thread
EXD9l IAIr9zMS3EBOs0bpT9UeRW6JHFhlHXUvTdhIA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, joeveniro, BigBoy and 24 others
View attachment 897520

how women react to this?

Download

The only reasson why I'm posting this is because this guy annoys the fuck out of me with his never-ending essays. Lay off the stimulants, faggot

On-topic: BS, women WANT a huge frame.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 685, EverythingMattersCel and 11 others
Only men care about this shit. As long as your frame isn’t like a kid’s, no woman cares.

good thread, though.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and mogstar
View attachment 897527
Download

The only reasson why I'm posting this is because this guy annoys the fuck out of me with his never-ending essays. Lay off the stimulants, faggot

How about you provide proof to backup your claims?

not a single word of another one of your essays

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, piscicide, BradAniston and 1 other person
@CristianT yes, thats him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
What claims?

Nothing proves that women can even see the difference between wide and narrow shoulders since they think that Chris Hemsworth and Stephen Amell have wide shoulders. This means that every time they talk about physical attributes, they don't know what they're talking about. So the framepill is a lie created by incels to be used as an excuse to not gymmax to remain incels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 10524, AutismMaxing and 12 others
Framepill Debunked

Frame doesn't matter. There are lots of actors who are natural and have a nice physique because they have a smaller frame.

Wide shoulders make you wider but smaller, narrow shoulders make you narrow but bigger.

Here is proof of what I am talking about:

Here is Henry Cavill in Man of Steel at 30 years old (natural), he has wide shoulders so a wide/big frame:

View attachment 897508
Because his shoulders are wide, his lats are wide but not very thick, and his chest doesn't look huge because the muscle is spread out on a larger area, this is the downside of having a wider frame.

Here is Stephen Amell at 31 years old (natural), he has narrow shoulders so a narrow/small frame:

View attachment 897509
Because his shoulders are narrow, his chest is narrow so it looks very big even though he doesn't have a lot of muscle mass in reality. His look is what I can expect to get after around 1 year and a half of training, in 3 years I can be even bigger than that, but since I have narrow shoulders, the muscle will be stored in a more narrow place so it will be more visible.

The most interesting thing about this comparison is that Stephen Amell was actually far less muscular in that photo than Henry Cavill was in Man of Steel but they look very similar. This means that if Amell had as much muscle mass as Cavill, he would look much bigger, simply because his frame is so stocky that the muscle mass is spread out on a very small area. And we must not forget the fact that Henry Cavill was at a much higher body fat than Amell so he should look bigger but he doesn't.

And this proves that the framepill is actually wrong, there is no best frame, there are only differences, or pros and cons, because the wider you are, the thinner your muscles will be. This means that being wider doesn't give you a bigger muscular potential, it just means that you're wider. And it is a lie that women prefer wider frames because if that was the case, then they wouldn't find the physique of Chris Hemsworth attractive because he has narrow shoulders, in fact, most hollywood actors and most people in general have narrow shoulders, people like Cavill are the exception, not the norm. Chris Hemsworth is considered to be one of the most attractive men in Hollywood even though he has a small frame. Some here will say that it's because of his face but there is much more to it than that, muscles are a much stronger halo than most of you can understand.

View attachment 897510

I have a friend who is as muscular as Cavill was in Man of Steel and he has wide shoulders too and he has the same problem, his chest looks tiny because his lats are very wide and his lats are thin because of their width.

And, those who have wide shoulders don't even have normal hips, their shoulders are only wide because their hips are extremely narrow. So if you have normal hips, you won't have shoulders that are very wide because it's simply not possible.

So, in the end, women only care about the size of the muscles and how proportional they look to each other, not the frame itself. The upper body is more important to women but the lower body matters too.

We can think that women only like muscular actors because of their face but if they were skinny, they wouldn't be reacting that way. If you're really ugly and you gymmax, you're not going to become a supermodel of course but you'll still be considered much more attractive than you are right now no matter how your face looks so you'll have more success with women.

Since actors are not picked in the same way as models, many of them don't look like Chads, but when they were muscular for a role, their female co-stars really liked their look even though they didn't have the most attractive face. This debunks the idea that face is everything or that muscles don't matter. Everyone should be gymmaxxing as soon as possible because no amount of plastic surgeries for your face will ever be able to cause as much of a difference in your looks as gymmaxxing will be able to do. Making your eyes or nose different by a few milimeters is not going to be as noticeable as adding 30 lbs of muscle to your frame.

I think that the reason why so many looksmax users are against gymmaxxing and give excuses to not try it is because they are too lazy, they cope by coming up with reasons to explain to people why they don't want to gymmax, instead they'd rather waste their time on things that don't actually bring them closer to their goals. There are very few people in the world who are patient and serious enough to gymmax, that says a lot about how lazy most people are.

Here you can see how women react to gymmaxxed actors:

In some of the videos here, some of the men are not even huge, good looking or popular, but their body alone gives them a lot of attention from women:

if you are manlet/short torso/v shaped clavicles/small internipple distance then you will just look bad and compressed with muscles, like a ball. you need to have a wide frame, its so crucial. without it gym is pretty useless when 35% of online dating users are using roids and many have roided bodies (even on instagram)

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, chadison, BigBoy and 13 others
Well thanks for the lifefuel but cope

if you are manlet/short torso/v shaped clavicles/small internipple distance then you will just look bad and compressed with muscles, like a ball. you need to have a wide frame, its so crucial. without it gym is pretty useless when 35% of online dating users are using roids and many have roided bodies (even on instagram)
I'm talking about the black pill myth that you can be very tall and have narrow shoulders that make your physique look ugly, it's a lie.

Sure, if you're 5 foot 3, no amount of muscle will fix that, but if you're 6 foot 4, then no matter how your frame is, it's not going to matter and besides, like I said, the vast majority of men have narrow shoulders, even Chris Hemsworth. Wide shoulders are rare and not better since they make you look smaller. That is the point of my post.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
You are impressed by his muscles, out the same amount of muscles in a better frame and he is gonna look way better
His physique mogs your physique since your physique doesn't even exist.

I didn't make this thread to convince anyone, honestly I don't care, I just made it because I discovered that recently and I thought I would share it to help some people and motivate them to better themselves but I should have known.

This community claims to be in favour of self improvement but in reality, it is against that. Users would rather shitpost and troll than to better themselves, and are just toxic as a whole towards anyone who tries to be better, it's like how fat guys want everyone to remain fat so they can be as miserable as they are. Even if I had joined bodybuilidng misc it would be far less worse than this shit forum.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Lolcel, klamus and 1 other person
This is quite wrong tbh, its not just frame but also insertions.

Big frame with great insertion mogs but this is very rare

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, AutismMaxing, Lolcel and 3 others
His physique mogs your physique since your physique doesn't even exist.
Ad hominem arguments are not arguments. Who looks better?
Wide frame The Rock or small frame The Rock?
3643803 2300 dwayne
3643803 2300 dwayne bad frame

Your thread is cope, sorry, it got destroyed by me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, AutismMaxing, Insecure03 and 4 others
Ad hominem arguments are not arguments. Who looks better?
Wide frame The Rock or small frame The Rock?
View attachment 897556View attachment 897558
Your thread is cope, sorry, it got destroyed by me.
You seem to forget that the Rock is on very large amounts of steroids, he is not natural so his physique is unattainable, even if you were to use steroids, there is no guarantee that you would look like him naturally.

On top of that, this is photoshopped, nobody would have proportions like that. This just proves my point even more about how retarded the users of this forum really are. You make false theories and shit photoshop jobs and use those to determine your future and how you should live your life, you use demoralization to try to destroy people's hopes and dreams to make them remain as pathetic and useless as you are yourself, and with most guys you succeed, especially if they are naive teenagers or autistic enough to believe you.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, magnificentcel, Uglybrazilian and 6 others
This is quite wrong tbh, its not just frame but also insertions.

Big frame with great insertion mogs but this is very rare

Yes, and that chest is small, if the shoulders were more narrow, the chest would be a lot bigger. It's all about insertion points, the wider the insertion point, the smaller it will look. This is also why taller guys have smaller arms, because the muscle is longer, longer is not always better.
Learn to Read brainlet

You seem to forget that the Rock is on very large amounts of steroids, he is not natural so his physique is unattainable, even if you were to use steroids, there is no guarantee that you would look like him naturally.

On top of that, this is photoshopped, nobody would have proportions like that. This just proves my point even more about how retarded the users of this forum really are. You make false theories and shit photoshop jobs and use those to determine your future and how you should live your life, you use demoralization to try to destroy people's hopes and dreams to make them remain as pathetic and useless as you are yourself, and with most guys you succeed, especially if they are naive teenagers or autistic enough to believe you.
Steroids don't have nothing to do with frame. There are people with shitty proportions, you just cope by thinking that lifting can make up for everything. You posted a roided up guy in your thread and claimed he is natty so shut up. You have not only shitty frame but shitty insertions and shitty bodybuilding genetics since you lifted for years and looked worst that when you started.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 4332 and Good_Little_Goy
Still looks like shit
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

You fuckers are all the same
What happened to
"muh muh I will leave the forum and delete my account"

You will never be able to leave

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and tyronelite

Attachments

• black guy dancing gif.gif
    black guy dancing gif.gif
    4.1 MB · Views: 322
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6512, The Moggee and 3 others
Learn to Read brainlet

Yes but to say that frame doesn't matter is retarded

You can have big frame with good insertions even though its rare and this combo will always look better

• +1
Another day another essay @16tyo

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel

What happened to

Idk how to delete the account, got bored and now I'm arguing. Its still useful to lurk sometimes just in case something new emerges.

• +1

What happened to

Tbh, low IQ replies like these make me dislike this forum more and more, I only come back once in a while because I'm naive enough to believe that maybe I could have a nice conversation but now I know even more how retarded this community is, they accuse everyone of coping when they are the biggest copers of them all, but they cope to stay lazy instead of coping to stay productive. Who do you think has a greater chance of success? The lazy person or the productive person? This forum claims to be about self improvement when it is about anything but that.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Lolcel and ZanyBR
One of the most important things is ribcsge wodth

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Cavill's frame ain't that wide, it's above average at best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Yes but to say that frame doesn't matter is retarded

You can have big frame with good insertions even though its rare and this combo will always look better
The differences that you are talking about here don't even matter unless you're interested in stepping on a bodybuilding stage.

Tbh, low IQ replies like these make me dislike this forum more and more, I only come back once in a while because I'm naive enough to believe that maybe I could have a nice conversation but now I know even more how retarded this community is, they accuse everyone of coping when they are the biggest copers of them all, but they cope to stay lazy instead of coping to stay productive. Who do you think has a greater chance of success? The lazy person or the productive person? This forum claims to be about self improvement when it is about anything but that.
Nigga you think writing essays make you smart when in fact you spill lot of bullshit and cope, and with a lot of stuff you write it with a tone like you know the truth and everyone else is dumb.
Who looks better?
Original Gosling pic or wider photoshopped Gosling pic?
Daf6377e699d7b9d2bb1e116f960afe7  ryan gosling birthday ryan gosling shirtless
Gosling wide

now stfu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, ArdaxHG, Deleted member 10524 and 6 others