France has fallen. Deathnicks are rioting and looting the whole country.

D

Deleted member 22627

Uppereyelidexposuremaxxer
The police has given up.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 23558 and 8 others
billions must die

• +1
Reactions: Matthias of Hungary and n0rthface
gg for the west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
Alhumdillah

@IwantToLooksMaxx your muslim brothers in france have the right idea they aint sucking big white cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and Roquefort
Indians are seething when they see non cucked browns rebelling against the white man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, bloomercel, buckchadley31 and 11 others
There are plenty of white with them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
Indians are seething when they see non cucked browns rebelling against the white man
INDIA AND FRANCE LONG TIME ALLIANCE BHAI! WE HINDUS SUPPORT FRANCE AGAINST MUSLIM VIOLENCE!! LONG TIME INDO-FRANCE RELATIONS!

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, flippasav, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
And after that, the whole forum still hates Slavs and Hindus. While African monkeys and Arbean kebabniks are the main danger to your ethnic group and the greatest culture of Central Europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang, Deleted member 23558, Prettyboy and 6 others
Niggers shoot each other every day but when a policeman does it suddenly it’s a big deal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30333
People vote for this: mass-immigration.

Is what it is, you get what you voted for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 30037, the BULL and 5 others

France is full of niggers.
B0C54DC0 C593 493E BCE4 E5EAA45A1667

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Elvisandreaa

This is why being a NIMBY living in the countryside and voting for liberal policies is the best.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman
Niggers shoot each other every day but when a policeman does it suddenly it’s a big deal.
of course violent thugs will kill people, its reasonably to expect police officers not to behave like some random gangster on the street, over for this forums iq.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, buckchadley31, Elvisandreaa and 8 others
But having riots is retarded.
naw riots are based, why should I care about a society which abandoned me. I support rioting, I want full global societal collapse its only fair after how soyciety treats non chad men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
naw riots are based, why should I care about a society which abandoned me. I support rioting, I want full global societal collapse its only fair after how soyciety treats non chad men
Society isn’t gonna collapse unless China decides to go ER

The average person is too dumb to understand - their politicians unironically told them that it would be a win for everyone if they mad more immigration.

This is why I am no longer pro democracy, or atleast what they currently call democracy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, n0rthface and MoggerGaston
of course violent thugs will kill people, its reasonably to expect police officers not to behave like some random gangster on the street, over for this forums iq.
Break a subhuman’s leg and watch how everyone behaves. The west needs mass public executions at this rate to keep everyone in check

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Not the best race but definitely not a nigger.
Insane cope youre still a deathnic subhuman, meanwhile the 6'5 tyrone working at 711 is life mogging you "but atleast Im not a nigger :feelsuhh:"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Bushman and wollet2
Break a subhuman’s leg and watch how everyone behaves. The west needs mass public executions at this rate to keep everyone in check
if people are in check how can society collapse?

the only one raging is you lol, youre raging at me for not wanting to continue funding chad and stacys lives
i’m chilling in my room everyday like a boss lol you’re the one who wants to ER to rid himself of his deathnic existence lmao

i’m chilling in my room everyday like a boss lol you’re the one who wants to ER to rid himself of his deathnic existence lmao
when did I ever say I wanted to go ER? Cant you read subhuman and you called me braindead, society is already going ER on itself all I have to do is do nothing.

when did I ever say I wanted to go ER? Cant you read subhuman and you called me braindead, society is already going ER on itself all I have to do is do nothing.
Ramblings I won’t any read any further. Just know it’s over for you if that’s how you feel lmao

Insane cope youre still a deathnic subhuman, meanwhile the 6'5 tyrone working at 711 is life mogging you "but atleast Im not a nigger :feelsuhh:"
6’5 Tyrone mogs most white people. That’s retarded to act as if that’s the norm for niggers.

6’5 Tyrone mogs most white people. That’s retarded to act as if that’s the norm for niggers.
You missed the point, you just use the "atleast Im not a nigger"/ "atleast im not curry" to cope with being subhuman. Your literally an FUCKING arab shitskin youre not better than either of the groups.

• JFL
You missed the point, you just use the "atleast Im not a nigger"/ "atleast im not curry" to cope with being subhuman. Your literally an FUCKING arab shitskin youre not better than either of the groups.
cope I’m half white