France is falling hard and fast.

Jarate

Jarate

Always mirin
Our cucked system was based on high taxes and redistribution of wealth and investment in pulblic services. Now we don’t have these anymore but still the high fucking taxes (50%) used by the government to give their friends a shit TON of money.

And now they are trying to prevent people from having hard wallets for crypto. They use AI so people pay more taxes if they have a pool or a shelter in their garden

Reminder that half of the French population makes LESS than 24k A YEAR.

Meanwhile this country is a playground for the world elites but also the CHADS and STACIES models/influencers who live in opulence 24/7. I am currently in Paris and see their stories ( first time as well). This city is a wage simulator, everyone takes the same path everyday, everyone is manlet / ugly / ethnic / balding (only saw a good looking couple once) and has huge eye bags, like they are not sleeping at all.
Meanwhile there are special streets where chad and Stacy do photo shoots and then eat drink fuck maybe premium gym and repeat

And the best part is yet to come : Arabs and niggers. Everywhere. People getting raped and beheaded for no fucking reason lmao. We have a lot of curries too, they are often dirty but they are gentle wagies.
Pneumocystosys made the right choice to go to England, at least it’s fun to speak English and people are more interesting

Need to get the fuck out of this shit country

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, BullyofAlphaBitches, RTLBbc and 21 others
its brutal when they praise it then everyone goes there

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
My father and his gf went to Paris over the summer for vacation and they said it smelt like shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, WeiWei, Pulgasari and 4 others
Does it smell like shit in France

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches and Kamui
My father and his gf went to Paris over the summer for vacation and they said it smelt like shit
True, there is literally shit everywhere as 20% of families have a dog
I saw people pissing on walls multiple times jfl

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Fuck the west

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, WeiWei, Jarate and 1 other person
Our cucked system was based on high taxes and redistribution of wealth and investment in pulblic services. Now we don’t have these anymore but still the high fucking taxes (50%) used by the government to give their friends a shit TON of money.

And now they are trying to prevent people from having hard wallets for crypto. They use AI so people pay more taxes if they have a pool or a shelter in their garden

Meanwhile this country is a playground for the world elites but also the CHADS and STACIES models/influencers who live in opulence 24/7. I am currently in Paris and see their stories ( first time as well). This city is a wage simulator, everyone takes the same path everyday, everyone is manlet / ugly / ethnic / balding (only saw a good looking couple once) and has huge eye bags, like they are not sleeping at all.
Meanwhile there are special streets where chad and Stacy do photo shoots and then eat drink fuck maybe premium gym and repeat

And the best part is yet to come : Arabs and niggers. Everywhere. People getting raped and beheaded for no fucking reason lmao. We have a lot of curries too, they are often dirty but they are gentle wagies.
Pneumocystosys made the right choice to go to England, at least it’s fun to speak English and people are more interesting

Didn’t read but fuck France

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, Kamui, Luffymaxxing and 2 others
Deserved for what they did to Haiti and leaving my country, Dominican Republic, to deal with all that mess. France should've never charged Haiti for its independence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ilovewhitewomen, VolcelFTW and Kamui
paris is all black ppl and nafris lmao

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RTLBbc, WeiWei, 1966Ford and 4 others

Nigga really wrote an essay about France like anyone gives a fuck. Bro no one likes you guys anyways it’s not like Sweden where people actually care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, sportsmogger and 2 others
Deserved for what they did to Haiti and leaving my country, Dominican Republic, to deal with all that mess. France should've never charged Haiti for its independence
dominican republic is a beautiful country

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Jarate and wishIwasSalludon
Wait what?

I thought you Frogs are rich.

2nd richest euro people behind the Krauts.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, VolcelFTW and Luffymaxxing
fun fact, paris is a muslim majority city :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, 1966Ford, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others

For a country that made it illegal to provide census data I’m not surprised

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and Jarate
Nigga really wrote an essay about France like anyone gives a fuck. Bro no one likes you guys anyways it’s not like Sweden where people actually care
Sweden is the open bar playground for niggers
Norway mogs Sweden in every way

• JFL
Sweden is the open bar playground for niggers
Norway mogs Sweden in every way
IMG 2281

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, futuregigamogger, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
Is there any data to prove this ?
There are some cities like in the north of France where it is the case
In Paris this would be at least between 30% and 45%

The brutal thing unlike the US (for native white french and other euros) is that the country where all your relatively close ancestors for thousands of years made memories out of nothing is being flooded by fanatic sandniggers and erectus bvlls who could eventually change culture radically lmao.
How do eurocucks cope?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, RTLBbc, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
There are some cities like in the north of France where it is the case
In Paris this would be at least between 30% and 45%
Je vis à Paris , je demande juste par curiosité, ça m'étonnerait que ça soit au dessus de 50% en effet

Why are frenchies manlet average height of 5"9 lowest in Europe 😂 with italy and albania

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
The jews fucked UP this country, slowy starting in 1945

• +1
Je vis à Paris , je demande juste par curiosité, ça m'étonnerait que ça soit au dessus de 50% en effet
Jsp, sans stats c’est dur
Quand j’étais enfant avoir un noir maximum par classe était la norme, il y avait quelques turcs par ci par là dù à l’émigration à l’époque mais là c’est bien différent

Baguette baguette baguette baguette

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate and RTLBbc
  • +1
Ahahahahaha serves u right. Only places worth it rn are Haryana ( state technically), Greece, Italy , Spain , Midwest America , Singapore, Malaysia , Japan

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and RTLBbc
True sadly.
Tu viens de jvc j'imagine ? (l'exemple de la piscine vient du topic sur les finances publiques je crois).

• +1

Meanwhile Macron care more about indians in the Amazon than the French population.
macron-amazoni.png

• +1
France beheading? Doubt its norm

Does it smell like shit in France
Yes, it was really bad when I went in 2019. I can’t imagine how bad it is now with more immigrants there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate and sportsmogger
Yes, it was really bad when I went in 2019. I can’t imagine how bad it is now with more immigrants there.
Holy shit, what did it smell like

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Holy shit, what did it smell like
It smelled like a combination of fish and musty ass. I remember walking past a homeless guy on the street and he had one of the worst fucking smells I’ve ever smelled in my life. I still remember that smell till this day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate and sportsmogger
Hope France involves itself into a war with Russia and gets nuked and razed to the ground :feelsautistic:

It smelled like a combination of fish and musty ass. I remember walking past a homeless guy on the street and he had one of the worst fucking smells I’ve ever smelled in my life. I still remember that smell till this day.
Were the girls cute

• +1
Is Paris dirtier and more run down than London(istan)?

Is Paris dirtier and more run down than London(istan)?
I enjoyed London tbh
I don’t remember bas encounters when I went there
But it was 8 years ago

I enjoyed London tbh
I don’t remember bas encounters when I went there
But it was 8 years ago
I've watched some Instagram videos and areas like Whitechapel look like South Asia full of ethnic restaurants, street markets, trash in the streets and even metro signs in Bengali :feelshaha:

• +1
tellement over putain

• Love it
Blame the zog

Ill fuck you hard and fast