France is the best country for short skinny pretty boy

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Literally its culture revolved around being petit and pretty. I have yet seen Ogre/meathead French.

Lifefuel for cutecel like me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one and syract2
Anything liberal is cutecel lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, chosen-one and Moldovancel
Literally its culture revolved around being petit and pretty. I have yet seen Ogre/meathead French.

okay then what? you gonna learn french for 5 years and still have a dumbass accent and fly to france hoping a girl will like your dwarf ass?

France is a fag country anyways

okay then what? you gonna learn french for 5 years and still have a dumbass accent and fly to france hoping a girl will like your dwarf ass?
I am gook but French is the 3rd national language in my country. I used to lived in France and French-speaking part in Switzerland, Ironically I got the most attention from JB there.

pretty boy ? maybe
short ? kys

french girls are hot?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Acne Victim and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
France is the best country for niggers

What’s then next maxx for you except for geomaxx to france. From your bio it looks like you’ve done a hell of a lot of looksmaxxing alr

What’s then next maxx for you except for geomaxx to france. From your bio it looks like you’ve done a hell of a lot of looksmaxxing alr
I am bedridden due to autoimmune there’s no life for me now only LDAR