France to take in even more immigrants

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff

The Left is promising to Black France at an even greater rate than ever before, and the French lapped it up.

French Left wants to welcome migrant boats and create special status for climate refugees
The New Popular Front vows a ‘total break’ with Macron’s policies

This is all the niggas that were expecting a french takeover and a campaign of reclaiming it back and were celebrating in the previous threads

@Madridista @MaghrebGator @St.TikTokcel @cromagnon @Eren

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Beastimmung, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Bushman and 13 others
FUCCCCKKKNING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKKKKK ALL NIGGERS AND SANDNIGGERS AND LRFTISTS

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: alurmo, boxface34, majesticincel and 3 others
We need more blacks in the French national team!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, 1966Ford, datboijj and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, 1966Ford, JohnBaza and 3 others
Am I going crazy or do you guys hear the crowd singing Auslander Raus during the game ?

once u get hooked on bbc u cant stop

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Mewton, narcissist_volcel and 1 other person
@looksmaxxed @Debetro @DeformedCell

France can only take L's. I am watching the European Cup with pleasure knowing that France is probably not going to win. Not even their national team can do something positive for the nation. Oops, my mistake! What nation? A nation comprised of multiple races is anything but a nation. Screw France and its liberal roots. I hope they don't spread to other parts of Europe, though they already have.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Mewton and MoggerGaston

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bushman and murdah
FUCCCCKKKNING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKKKKK ALL NIGGERS AND SANDNIGGERS AND LRFTISTS
Thats what your subhuman ancestors deserve, it's called karma dumbass

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Thats what your subhuman ancestors deserve, it's called karma dumbass
“Subhuman” yet we colonized and raped and looted everything you had!!! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, looksmaxxed and murdah
“Subhuman” yet we colonized and raped and looted everything you had!!! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
they had to wait until the Chinese invented gunpowder for them before they actually did shit, before that they were just bullying victims for Mongols and Muslims

If a child pulled the trigger on a gun and killed you, does that make you a "subhuman"?

• +1
they had to wait until the Chinese invented gunpowder for them before they actually did shit, before that they were just bullying victims for Mongols and Muslims

If a child pulled the trigger on a gun and killed you, does that make you a "subhuman"?
Dnrd

People laughing when i said Muslim Brotherhood winning 2034 elections :feelskek::feelskek:

Keep laughing bastards, or should i say bastaggghhhhds

• +1
People laughing when i said Muslim Brotherhood winning 2034 elections :feelskek::feelskek:

Keep laughing bastards, or should i say bastaggghhhhds
Insha'Allah we will bring the anglo and french cucks on their knees as a retribution for what they did to the world for centuries

• Love it
Yet again, it’s their own fault well have fun getting ass fucked in public or beheaded by sub 60 iq ogres

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
enjoy the BBCs raping your family :lul:
100 years from now every single brown molecule on this planet will be dying while we wait for it to finish. Remember, this is only temporary

100 years from now every single brown molecule on this planet will be dying while we wait for it to finish. Remember, this is only temporary
when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope.gif

Think about this logically, even if a civil war (your wet dream) look place, what do you think is going to happen?

When millions of people are armed and ate just killing each others how can any country sustain that? Do you think the Jewish owned army will help you? And even if they will, how long before you get invaded and cucked by a country like Russia because you're basically a step-mom stuck in a washing machine in their eyes? And even if you fight them back it will trigger WW3 and the nukes will go off and you will get vaporized

Face it buddy, it's over for you

honestly its gonna be real interesting watching the world crumble

because realistically thats what will happen in the future as demographic change progresses

Like legitimately the world will end especially in Europe with 0% white dna niggers taking over, usa niggers are quarter white and therefore 10x more useful to society and they are already a massive burden

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
nation of cucks.

can’t even get paternity tests cause they’re illegal.

just lol.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, MoggerGaston and murdah
I'm pretty sure at least half of the youth is of foreign roots so JFL, invasion by its definition.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and murdah
France and Britannia are lost causes

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Sprinkles
Lets go

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and actual9cmjawslayer
France can only take L's. I am watching the European Cup with pleasure knowing that France is probably not going to win. Not even their national team can do something positive for the nation. Oops, my mistake! What nation? A nation comprised of multiple races is anything but a nation. Screw France and its liberal roots. I hope they don't spread to other parts of Europe, though they already have.
Spain will suffer same fate soon

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Burn this cancer country down. French peoples got so indoctrinated by leftist degeneracy, it's over. It won't be long before we get an islamic party. I just hope the last whites of this cursed country nuke the shit out of all these sandniggas before they go extinct.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed, Mewton and Shade91
french girls are hot.
dated 2 of them, rich aristocrate Parisian girls with millionaire families.

didnt workout but hope to date more of them in the future.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
french girls are hot.
dated 2 of them, rich aristocrate Parisian girls with millionaire families.

didnt workout but hope to date more of them in the future.
I tought you were a truecel

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
At least, today game was a tribute to the white french man, the game show africans playing for France suck too much

BLACKLIVESMATTER

• JFL
confidence helps wonders
Truly.

It's hard for me to date attractive rich girls because their lifestyle mogs mine to oblivion. Everything they say, their opinions, I see it through that filter.

Like this last French girl I dated would say things like: 'I want to explore everything life has to offer. I want to travel everywhere, live everywhere, do anything, everywhere. Every day has to be amazing for me. I am looking for a guy who is like that too: Super-active, doing cool stuff every day, travelling everywhere.'

All I could think is: 'Yeah easy to say as an attractive young girl with millionaire parents. Your life is a fairytale. Of course you are looking for every day to be amazing.'
Meanwhile my daily life is trying to survive :lul::lul:

At this point I started flexing my drugs-use, hoping to get her interest. Which worked somewhat, but in the end didn't convince her.

Will find different strategies in the future.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza

The Left is promising to Black France at an even greater rate than ever before, and the French lapped it up.

French Left wants to welcome migrant boats and create special status for climate refugees
The New Popular Front vows a ‘total break’ with Macron’s policies

This is all the niggas that were expecting a french takeover and a campaign of reclaiming it back and were celebrating in the previous threads

View attachment 3022056

@Madridista @MaghrebGator @St.TikTokcel @cromagnon @Eren
It's the left. But my dad said there's a new movement in Europe. MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN.

MEGA.

And they will deport all illegals soon

@cromagnon

• Woah
Reactions: cromagnon
Edouard manet   olympia   google art project 3

It was predicted

Red apes are suffering God’s Wrath for their sins.

Gog and Magog will overrun all white nations.
The end of days is nigh. I cannot wait!

• +1
They deserve it after throwing out the AfD from the EU faction 💙💙💙💙

Red apes are suffering God’s Wrath for their sins.

Gog and Magog will overrun all white nations.
The end of days is nigh. I cannot wait!
This is what they get for abandoning god and calling good evil and evil good.

Cumskins hate GOD they despise him that’s why 80% of Gaythiests are white

God sends the mohammeden menace to punish them

• +1
Reactions: Bushman