Francesca Lucchini is one of sexiest girls in anime, unlike 3D italian females who are so very ugly

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
Luinisaudo
Lucchini

Especially in comparison with 3D italian females, who so ugly, that this is how I swiped on middle-aged (18-22yo) females in Italy:

left 29 221
right 9 (0,03%)

And from those 9 part (2-3, maybe even 4) were from local mongoloid population, like this saved example:

Kemonoform italy

she is italian:

• Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
i saw the name and thought you liked a normal girl…

Well, obviously is an underage 2D drawing…

??? and that half naked anime foid isnt?
She cute and cool, shooting evil aliens and letting us spectators to look at her pantsu

and yet you swipe right on a very average "normal" looking gook foid...
Artistic, alternative, not thot with sluttyness so unacceptably and hopelessly out of charts like in case of that you showed

Artistic, alternative, not thot with sluttyness so unacceptably and hopelessly out of charts like in case of that you showed
well, if she wasn't "slutty" (she is literally less slutty than the anime girl showing pantsu but whatever), she would clearly be more attractive than that gook foid. she literally looks more like the average anime girl than that gook

well, if she wasn't "slutty" (she is literally less slutty than the anime girl showing pantsu but whatever), she would clearly be more attractive than that gook foid. she literally looks more like the average anime girl than that gook
Does not, her nose too big