Reactions: nofap, Deleted member 48689, aesthetic beauty and 7 others
Fuck

• +1
Reactions: KDD5
Massive W for boxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, JL~, Deleted member 48689 and 8 others
legit started coughing so much when i saw this clip, fuck i cant believe this is happening…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Klasik01, TheRagingBull and 1 other person
Poor fucker wasn't moving for over a minute

• +1
Yeah that was brutal
How did he lose, this fucking cameroon thor lost to some fucking roadman looking ah nigga

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Tyson was sweating buckets, his fight against Ngannou was a shit show

AJ’s 25th KO btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and KDD5
too bad now we have to suffer through more AJ cringe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, RAMU KAKA, Mouthbreath and 10 others
Dude was laying there unmoving for like 3m straight
Wtf…… so aj has more power or better shot placement then ngannou, how dis ngannou not go for more than 5 rounds, its actually over for ngannoucels

Damn

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Sprinkles and KDD5
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Sprinkles and coispet
AJ has more boxing experience than Ngannou
Fuck that roadman pussio, ngannou gonna come back and take his head off after more boxing experience.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
IMG 0701

Bro got slept.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 48689, Merćer and 6 others
Low key pissed that Ngannou lost and he fucking lost by knockout in round 2.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, ElTruecel, n0rthface and 1 other person
he's just not that good of a fighter. meanwhile:

the white man owns aj's ass, man. the white man runs his ass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, TsarTsar444, n0rthface and 3 others
When @ngannou goes against a non cumskin...
The biggest bum in boxing KO's MMA BBC genetic freak. Can't compare the talent pools between the two, ones a sanctioned sport ones an autistic american hobby

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
The biggest bum in boxing KO's MMA BBC genetic freak. Can't compare the talent pools between the two, ones a sanctioned sport ones an autistic american hobby
Usyk beat Anthony Joshua twice lol cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, PrinceLuenLeoncur and radicalrationalist
lol now we're gonna see a fury vs joshua showdown. Fury is just gonna win that shut easy work !

• +1
Disrespecting my man Nurmagomedov with them comparisons.

Who the fuck is Niganou?

Jew script

• +1
Anthony Joshua honorary white man for a day

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 48689, Looks234 and 1 other person
Winner Boxing GIF by RightNow

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BIG W FOR BOXING
What W? A boxer straight can't even dare to get into the octagon, one kick and it's over.

Current boxers are some of the biggest cowards i have ever seen making few exceptions.

• +1
What W? A boxer straight can't even dare to get into the octagon, one kick and it's over.

Current boxers are some of the biggest cowards i have ever seen making few exceptions.
This is the reason why lmao
IMG 4284

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, PrinceLuenLeoncur and MaghrebGator
Debatable with other weight divisions, but if we are strictly talking heavyweight then I agree.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
This is the reason why lmao
View attachment 2790063
Way more entertaining stuff out there that doesn't move as much money because they doen't have an established and inherited system of financial criminal activity like money laundering or bet fixing that goes way back in time.

Debatable with other weight divisions, but if we are strictly talking heavyweight then I agree.
Heavyweight boxing in general is dog shit and hasn’t been the same for the past 20 or so years now

All the niggas that people wanna talk about are in the 135-160 weight divisions like Tank, Canelo, Bud, Devin Haney etc etc
Way more entertaining stuff out there that doesn't move as much money because they doen't have an established and inherited system of financial criminal activity like money laundering or bet fixing that goes way back in time.
Agreed

The fighting world is corrupt and scummy af but boxing especially, these days it’s all about clout and finesse, now I’m not complaining about that at all cuz I love that style of fighting too but the old age style of boxers before the 2000s was way more gladiatorial and violent

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, MaghrebGator and FaceandBBC
Heavyweight boxing in general is dog shit and hasn’t been the same for the past 20 or so years now

All the niggas that people wanna talk about are in the 135-160 weight divisions like Tank, Canelo, Bud, Devin Haney etc etc

Agreed

The fighting world is corrupt and scummy af but boxing especially, these days it’s all about clout and finesse, now I’m not complaining about that at all cuz I love that style of fighting too but the old age style of boxers before the 2000s was way more gladiatorial and violent
Boxing nowadays compared with the old one is like what happened to the NBA all star game. Before people watched it because of the game and the rivalry but nowadays they watch it to see rappers and actors in the sidelines.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Kamui
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and FaceandBBC
you just admitted white>mulatto>black

nice selfpwn :forcedsmile:
Cumskins get rkt so do mullatos. Anthony is basically black he’s Nigerian stock and eats Nigerian food, he is a bbc and could larp easily as any Caribbean black brit (I admit Anthony cannot larp as African he looks a bit off, can larp as Slave descended AA or Carib)

• +1
Like I predicted Francis got destroyed @FaceandBBC

• JFL
Mouthbreather reccessed boi MOGS roidmaxxed niggerian

I hope you realise ngannou dog walks Joshua outside of a boxing context

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Dude needed to feel the taste of his own medicine. Can’t just keep knocking dudes out without eventually running into someone who can knock your shoes off