Francisco Lachowski gets all the girls in the.

Francisco Lachowski gets all the girls in the world. Francisco Lachowski fucks any girl he wants.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
Vote everyone, is chico the greatest chad?

Maybe compared to other male models, but chad tiktokers and hollywood actors would get more pussy than Lachowski.

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain
He was attractive a decade ago for a few months only.
Now he is a nothing special in terms of smv. Just a bad aged dad.

Gets brutally mogged by same aged Stephen james.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, JosephGarrot123, gamma and 1 other person
Not ANY woman. But for sure MOST women.
it's not ANY woman, because female pickiness is endless.

Maybe compared to other male models, but chad tiktokers and hollywood actors would get more pussy than Lachowski.
Gets brutally mogged by same aged Stephen james.
There are more than 1 men on this planet, whom can get most women. And have an female option list, that is so long that would need 100 lifes to work through them.

It's cope, to discuss which Chad can slay more! Because all Chads have more options, than they can chose from. So they can all slay.
Like if a top doctor, has 1000 or 1100 job offers. It doesn't matter. Because he can't take them all anyways.

There is only 3 ratings that matter. for whites.
1. White Chad. -> To many options
2. Above average white -> need to work at it, high effort, to get good amount and quality of women
3. sub 5 white men -> incel, dry spells, shitty/bad relationship, dating life sucks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and metagross
This mogs Chico to Jupiter and back

• +1
Reactions: reaper2, overtier1011 and Deleted member 15817
This mogs Chico to Jupiter and back
View attachment 1224490
Hexum is basically PSL 8, I’ve never seen a better looking man. Which btw proves NCT is not a failo lol

Chico would be PSL 6+ again if he lost bloat and shaved. From the front my lower third looks almost exactly like Chico’s just with bigger lips. When I don’t shave I also look like trash like Chico does here. It makes you look fat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, chadferguson and Jason Voorhees
Hexum is basically PSL 8, I’ve never seen a better looking man. Which btw proves NCT is not a failo lol

Chico would be PSL 6+ again if he lost bloat and shaved. From the front my lower third looks almost exactly like Chico’s just with bigger lips. When I don’t shave I also look like trash like Chico does here. It makes you look fat
Based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15817
All chico had was prettyboy game, it was over for him after 23. He does not have the right facial bones to look good in his late 20s or 30s

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Gandy mogs

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Gandy, Hexum, Drago, Cavill, Pitt. All these guys are masculine, and not feminine prettyboys that age badly like Chico. Chico depended on his collagen too much

I did a research about Chico’s appearance and 90% of 18-25 aged girls think he’s 7-9/10 (80~ people participated)

All chico had was prettyboy game, it was over for him after 23. He does not have the right facial bones to look good in his late 20s or 30s
He’s still a mogger in his 30’s, idk why people say that he aged bad

Deleted member 13409

• JFL
Reactions: ZaC