Fraud everything theory

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
ok so i see many fellows here wanting to look good in a legit way ; like not wanting to get implants / fillers because it's not real bone, not wanting to get X or Y surgery because you're not fixing the root of the failo but just hiding it etc...

JFL take the FRAUDPILL

your height ? shoelifts, height insoles or even foot fillers JFL

your body ? sarms , roids , GH , test , synthol

your age, country of origin ? just larp

your bone structure ? fillers

your skin ? tret , hydroquinone , bb cream and other concealers

your hair ? hair system, scalp micropigmentation / microblading for eyebrows

your eyes ? colored contact lenses + slight make up

of course do all these and larp that you effortlessly look like this

we are in a society of LOOKS, LOOKS and LOOKS , the goal is not to BE but to LOOK

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blatonslatt, niqfan625, EggKing and 15 others
just be an average woman theory.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, IMZLEGEND, randomvanish and 20 others
I did all of these besides roids, and it made me a very insecure shy mentally ill low t pussy. Still i can get laid and had more success than all of the years as a incel before. My mental health is fucked to the fullest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Descargue96, babineux and 6 others
water is not wet

I did all of these besides roids, and it made me a very insecure shy mentally ill low t pussy. Still i can get laid and had more success than all of the years as a incel before. My mental health is fucked to the fullest.
you have to work on these things too or maybe hop on test unironically it'll change your behaviours

So basically be a woman

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and A23ghskung
ok so i see many fellows here wanting to look good in a legit way ; like not wanting to get implants / fillers because it's not real bone, not wanting to get X or Y surgery because you're not fixing the root of the failo but just hiding it etc...

JFL take the FRAUDPILL

we are in a society of LOOKS, LOOKS and LOOKS , the goal is not to BE but to LOOK
good guide I will make sure to become ultimate foid, even more of a frauder and even more narcy than them

Cant fraud away the severe retardation and autism you have if u think doing any of this will ascend u. Looks is genetic. Cry about it

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Cant fraud away the severe retardation and autism you have if u think doing any of this will ascend u. Looks is genetic. Cry about it
then why are you here ?

Lots of women will overlook any and all personality faults and flaws if you just look good.

There is an incredible wealth of Tinder tests, dating app tests etc. that have been attempted by people with all kinds of autism etc. who simply managed to look good and they had great results.

It is 70-80% genetic though, I agree with you on that. On the other 30% you can work, by frauding physical features through surgery, losing a lot of body fat, gaining muscle, etc.

Height is one of the few traits that aren't fraudable easily.
That is genetic, and will permanently rule you out of a large % of the dating pool if you were born very short.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Prince88 and chigoha
then why are you here ?
Looksmax can enhance the looks you already have but its not gonna ‘fraud’ your appearance lmfao. shit like shoe lifts and contact lenses arent gonna do shit if youre borderline deformed like most ppl on this site

• JFL
Reactions: chigoha
no fraud for dick size

What are these low t comments “i get insecure frauding”. Mog or get mogged

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Vain786
who's your avi

bro people are afraid of it because of fear of getting exposed.
shits like this will lower your smv because every normie willl call you out every time when you get a compliment

JFL take the FRAUDPILL

high Iq thread

• Love it
Just end up looking like a Bogdanoff theory.

Attractive people started with a decent base. There is only so much that surgery can do. Too much surgery is a lot worse than not enough surgery.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Oberyn
Just end up looking like a Bogdanoff theory.

Attractive people started with a decent base. There is only so much that surgery can do. Too much surgery is a lot worse than not enough surgery.
Bogdanoff look bad because they are mentally ill, before surgery they were already chads.

• +1
Bogdanoff look bad because they are mentally ill, before surgery they were already chads.
They might be mentally ill, but treating plastic surgery as a continual thing rather than a brief period to fix a failo is a formula for turning into a freak.