FRAUD MEGATHREAD PT. 1: Credit cards (EVERYONE GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
Before we start, i am in no way liable for any future criminal charges that may be brought against you for usage of such fraud methods. With that being said, lets get into it.
Also, dont say "DNRD" or anything like that because i'm trying to help you, this is knowledge most people pay for that im giving you for free.

1. Credit card scams (Scamming buyers)
For this method, you must have a decent amount of legit credit card numbers and card details.If you guys want some free card details to get started i can give you some, hit my discord nxrcotico#8002
What you do with these is make sure they are dead cards, as you dont want to sell live cards because they go for more. Make a telegram and advertise your telegram all around social media. Find a nice little wannabe scammer to do business with, and tell him you have a special deal for him: if he buys 1 card for 65 dollars you'll throw in another for free. He'll most likely jump at this offer considering 2 cards is obviously better than 1, and when he buys, you immediately block him. Therefore, you can keep recycling the same card details and you wont have to deal with shit from the guy you just scammed, who just found out he can no longer buy his anime waifu body pillow because the cc you gave him was dead.
I've made a decent amount of money off this method, it is pretty hard to find someone who is gullible enough to take the bait but they're definitely out there.

Credit Card scams (Punching live cc's)
Now, DO NOT EVER buy a cc from someone unless they can be vouched for (which means other people who bought off them confirm they sell legit cards)
If you find a legitimate vendor (i'm one, hit my discord to do business) be aware that not all cc's will hit 100% of the time, and most cc's do cost around 80$.
But when you do get a live and working cc, this is what you do.
1. TURN OFF ALL WIFI AND USE A VPN (preferably one that shows your location as a place out of the jurisdiction of the US government)
2. When you go to buy something, make sure you put the billing address as the person who's card you are ripping off's address, never yours
3. NEVER use your real address to ship something to, use a address of a abandoned house nearby or maybe a post office
4. Once you use that card do not ever turn off the VPN on your computer again
5. DO NOT make a purchase over 1k on any one card, if you do the bank is notified and if they suspect suspicious activity they will report it to the feds

These are the main 2 ways to make money off credit cards fraud, in the next part of the Fraud series i will cover Jigs and other workarounds that allow you to finesse the system.
Hopefully this thread helps you make some money, and again hit my discord for more details nxrcotico#8002

tagging users: @Vermilioncore @Mogpogs @zv1212 @currylightskin @subhuman to mtn @betrayed by 5‘8

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bignosesmallchin, His Own Mother, Deleted member 16369 and 6 others
Someone I know heard you should be using burner laptop with vpn and outside cafe wifi when punching in ccs, not your pc

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and currylightskin
Someone I know heard you should be using burner laptop with vpn and outside cafe wifi when punching in ccs, not your pc
that is safer but most people don't have a burner laptop, if you do tho then that works

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Caging at method 1, nigga really made a tutorial on how to beam niggas 😹

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 17531 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
after lockdown i’ll be surprised if niggas are still falling for the first method lol

after lockdown i’ll be surprised if niggas are still falling for the first method lol
I just punched 800 off a white dude this morning with that method

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Moggable
I just punched 800 off a white dude this morning with that method
I just punched my mommas bills on comcast.com

i think this city bad luck i’m bouta move outta town

• JFL
surprised i don't believe you GIF by Saturday Night Live

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Waiting forever for the second part yakhi 😻😻😻🤙🤙

• +1
Smart thread. Bookmarked. I would like to see more posts on how you operate it and how to avoid getting caught and how profitable it could be.:chad:

• +1
I ain't taking scamming advice from a mf in highschool. I get my advice from the Actual professionals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17531
I ain't taking scamming advice from a mf in highschool. I get my advice from the Actual professionals
who are these professionals you speak of?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 17531
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
good guide OP you know what you're talking about.

I would recommend buying some bitcoin anonymously with the credit cards you swiped.

Use crypto mixer to transfer funds to crypto.com, then you can use crypto.com card to buy what you need

This is better method to not get caught imo
Do you have personal expereince? How profitable it is? Is it worth the risks?

can't indicte myself but cloning cards is better. Just need to find right people to buy dumps off

but its not for the weak, you have to go to atms and take the cash out like a real nigga does

If you ain't strapped up or know niggas then it might be over

WHAT THE FUCK??? Did he just summoned money out of thin air? How cloning works? And how much have you made? This is super interesting

I had a bitch from a dating app who tried to hustle me ask me about getting into card scamming with her. JFL I'm like bitch move.

• JFL
can't indicte myself but cloning cards is better. Just need to find right people to buy dumps off

but its not for the weak, you have to go to atms and take the cash out like a real nigga does

If you ain't strapped up or know niggas then it might be over

cloning is the one thing that I don't understand, how does it work

Buy some hardware off amazon + get software required to clone a card.

Buy some blank cards, go around discord servers and look for verifiable sellers who sell dumps.

Get a dump use the software to "swipe" a card. Then clone it using hardware onto your physical blank card.

Then go to ATM and take it out, make sure to bring strap if you not tryna get robbed. (walking in public with like 2k lmao)

Hella tutorials on youtube, very risky though.
what hardware do I need?

"the first method is scamming people who want to buy credit card info"

"if you need credit card info, dm me on discord, i can sell you some"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17736 and Confusednigger
"the first method is scamming people who want to buy credit card info"

"if you need credit card info, dm me on discord, i can sell you some"
respect the hustle son

if you get good at shit like this you basically win at life. its all about being low inhib and testing the limits of internet scamming and frauding.

• +1
Reactions: Confusednigger and Deleted member 17531
Can you buy XMR with cc's and then cash out?