Frauding Light Eyes

blondie

blondie

future nord-lite
Something I've been considering is using colored contacts or getting surgery at some point to change my eye color from brown to grey or blue. Never thought dark brown eyes fit with the rest of my features, and I figure no one will question their legitimacy

Most people I've seen that used them received no small boost to their looks when upgrading from brown eyes to some light color, at least in my opinion. You guys think its worth it or can provide any substantial boost to looks? Anyone else considered the same?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Eye area > Eye color

• +1
Same eye color as my pfp, so can't really relate, but eye color seems like one of those "makes an 8/10 guy into a 9/10" things, rather than a gamechanging trait, I wouldn't bother tbh.

• +1
Eye area > Eye color

This2

It's just stormfront bull shit.

• +1
Bone structure is everything
Shit like hair, eye color, skin color makes close to 0 difference

• +1
There is literally no way to change the actual color of your eyes, over for you.

• +1
Used to think this, so I bought blue eye contacts and I actually looked worse imo. I‘m actually grateful for my brown eyes now. Brown eyes take the color of honey when sunlight hits them. Get contacts first for a couple of years, then consider surgery if you want permanant blue eyes.

• +1
Used to think this, so I bought blue eye contacts and I actually looked worse imo. I‘m actually grateful for my brown eyes now. Brown eyes take the color of honey when sunlight hits them. Get contacts first for a couple of years, then consider surgery if you want permanant blue eyes.
That surgery is very dangerous and low IQ. JFL at blasting your eyes with a laser just so you can get blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin, LooksJourney and 1 other person
That surgery is very dangerous and low IQ. JFL at blasting your eyes with a laser just so you can get blue eyes

Are blue eyes really that good to have? I have grey blue ish eyes, thought blue was common.

• +1
Are blue eyes really that good to have? I have grey blue ish eyes, thought blue was common.
contrast matters more imo
Light skin matches with dark eyes
Dark sin matches with light eyes
Blue vs grey, I think blue is superior, but green is superior to both

• +1
Light eyes only halo ethniks because of the color contrast

• +1
contrast matters more imo
Light skin matches with dark eyes
Dark sin matches with light eyes
Blue vs grey, I think blue is superior, but green is superior to both
Green is the best

• +1
Green yes, very very rare, I've never seen green eyes before. Eyes go with my hair even though im a bit pale. I'd never go for surgery even if i had shitty eye color, too risky.

• +1
JFL eye color doesn’t fuckingmatter if the rest of your face is shit especially your eye area. if you are unhappy with your eyes it’s not because their brown or blue, it’s because their droopy asf and look ugly. Eye color is cope.

• +1