FRAUDING LIMITTTT GTFIHHHHH

lebesgue

lebesgue

sexy htn (with BB cream)
There has to be a limit as to how much you fraud. For example, don't recommend the trap of overfrauding like wearing shoulder pads on top of lifts (unless you are a huge framecel). Frauding like that is just stupid, since you can increase your bideltoid through muscle training.

And the more you fraud, the more likely it is that you'll suffer from impostor syndrome. You see it in girls a lot of the time, they feel very insecure about their face without makeup because they think the change is too much and don't see themselves anymore.

Frauding also takes a lot of time and it can really hurt you if you forget to fraud, like if you have to rush outside somewhere without your lifts. That can really damage you.

What's even more is that frauding weighs on you and gives you anxiety that is better off gone. Of course a human is going to be on higher alert when concealing a secret or two.

Ideally, frauding should be a very small part of looksmaxxing to avoid technical and mental complications and for other reasons.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DingusBingus, heisenburgertaco, Gabo3575 and 9 others
Me when I try to help people out and they don't wanna tap in on some serious shit
IMG 1547

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Bumpino

• JFL
Reactions: dannydipss
B
There has to be a limit as to how much you fraud. For example, don't recommend the trap of overfrauding like wearing shoulder pads on top of lifts (unless you are a huge framecel). Frauding like that is just stupid, since you can increase your bideltoid through muscle training.

And the more you fraud, the more likely it is that you'll suffer from impostor syndrome. You see it in girls a lot of the time, they feel very insecure about their face without makeup because they think the change is too much and don't see themselves anymore.

Frauding also takes a lot of time and it can really hurt you if you forget to fraud, like if you have to rush outside somewhere without your lifts. That can really damage you.

What's even more is that frauding weighs on you and gives you anxiety that is better off gone. Of course a human is going to be on higher alert when concealing a secret or two.

Ideally, frauding should be a very small part of looksmaxxing to avoid technical and mental complications and for other reasons.
Bump

dnr I fraud with 3 inch insoles

there isnt a limit fraud as much as possible tbh

• JFL
Reactions: lebesgue

Only useful frauds:
- drugs if they help your mental state
- photos should always be frauded to make you look a bit better
- 1.5 cm lifts max if you’re short
- intelligence/status frauding.

• +1
Reactions: Peter
Shotgunmaxxing and everything will stop

• So Sad
yeah and it’s hard to go outside without shoelifts now when you are so used to it lol

Agreed!!

• +1
Only useful frauds:
- drugs if they help your mental state
- photos should always be frauded to make you look a bit better
- 1.5 cm lifts max if you’re short
- intelligence/status frauding.
Drugs are a shitty short term cope tbh and 1.5 cm is nothing

yeah and it’s hard to go outside without shoelifts now when you are so used to it lol
Kills my confidence unless I'm wearing basketball shoes.

Frauding is based to get girls, dnr

• +1
Reactions: wayme
No thanks im gonna keep wearing lifts in my AF1s to fraud to 6”4
I liftsmaxx too, but I learned some things along the way that are important to keep in mind. My thread isn't anti-frauding, but knowing where to stop

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Kills my confidence unless I'm wearing basketball shoes.
Nah bro, i feel much more confident when i wear shoelifts. It only kills me when i don’t wear it

Nah bro, i feel much more confident when i wear shoelifts. It only kills me when i don’t wear it
thats what Im saying

I liftsmaxx too, but I learned some things along the way that are important to keep in mind. My thread isn't anti-frauding, but knowing where to stop
Yea real, I fraud like 1 psl to club

• +1
I wear shoes that boost me to 6"7.5 and wear a shirt thats makes my frame look waybigger and makes me look more jacked

just don’t fraud at all to be honest be yourself and treat people with kindness

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, lebesgue and proxyy
frauding is not mentally taxxing once you’ve mastered it

• Hmm...
3.5 cm is ideal of course with a high top shoe
you can fraud 3cm with medium top shoes very easily with the right socks. sock choice is underrated for making you look less strange.

True
You must be high iq and careful to avoid getting caught

• Love it
you can fraud 3cm with medium top shoes very easily with the right socks. sock choice is underrated for making you look less strange.
Wdym? What socks should be worn for frauding and why?

Also do you have any other tips for frauding? I fraud 2.5 inches with shoe lifts now and will soon start wearing BB cream to hide acne

Also do you have any other tips for frauding? I fraud 2.5 inches with shoe lifts now and will soon start wearing BB cream to hide acne
You should wear black socks that conceal the sock bottom so that it is harder to see how raised the foot is. I have another frauding tip. If you can, glue the lifts to the shoe so they dont fall out

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski

How do you make bb cream not look obvious? Im just wearing concealer rn

go complete narcissism to never get imposter syndrome

go complete narcissism to never get imposter syndrome
hell no. thats like giving away your soul to avoid a negative consequence. you gotta be honest with yourself to be yourself.

hell no. thats like giving away your soul to avoid a negative consequence. you gotta be honest with yourself to be yourself.
by believing that you’re the best human to ever live you can achieve so much more

by believing that you’re the best human to ever live you can achieve so much more
Yeah but those achievements can be wrong and you can go and never question yourself and keep accomplishing similar

Yeah but those achievements can be wrong and you can go and never question yourself and keep accomplishing similar
doesn’t matter, if you’re not accomplishing anything you’re nothing different than an non intelligent animal

doesn’t matter, if you’re not accomplishing anything you’re nothing different than an non intelligent animal
ok well final. most people are gonna die average and thats fine, but that doesnt mean you're a non intelligent animal. Humans have a lot of distinctive capabilities and have profoundly changed the environment around them as civilizations

Not an argument just a friendly Conversation of different opinions
There is no bearing on you as an individual to be different from the rest. It's just an automated signal from birth. It's just selfishness

There is no bearing on you as an individual to be different from the rest. It's just an automated signal from birth. It's just selfishness
You can’t play fair in a cheated game

You can’t play fair in a cheated game
Not completely, but its better to get relatively close to fairness in your behaviors than to discount it and go to the other extreme out of frustration and I hope that as we continue to reshape the world around us that we can change some of the complex structures that make things unfair like genetics, income, etc

How do you make bb cream not look obvious? Im just wearing concealer rn
Didn't wear it yet, it's in delivery rn.

I just bought one that doesn't look dramatically different from my skintone (erborian super bb "dore") and won't apply much so it doesn't look fake. Also apply it on the neck. Supossedly it's just trial and error whether a specific product works well for you in terms of make up

• Love it
Not completely, but its better to get relatively close to fairness in your behaviors than to discount it and go to the other extreme out of frustration and I hope that as we continue to reshape the world around us that we can change some of the complex structures that make things unfair like genetics, income, etc
I’m not a good person to care for that, hopefully I can teach my children to make the world a better place

• +1
Didn't wear it yet, it's in delivery rn.

I just bought one that doesn't look dramatically different from my skintone (erborian super bb "dore") and won't apply much so it doesn't look fake. Also apply it on the neck. Supossedly it's just trial and error whether a specific product works well for you in terms of make up
Tell me when you test it out. Skin is my biggest failo and Id love something like this

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Tell me when you test it out. Skin is my biggest failo and Id love something like this
I just tried it and it absolutely works, it's not very visible that you used something but the one I bought has too little of the actual cream for too high of a price so I don't know how much it will last me, but i will definitely wear it daily and try to find a cheaper one

• Woah
I just tried it and it absolutely works, it's not very visible that you used something but the one I bought has too little of the actual cream for too high of a price so I don't know how much it will last me, but i will definitely wear it daily and try to find a cheaper one
Will buy and see if it give me iois.