Fraudmaxxing to be tall is brutal

LilJojo

LilJojo

Diamond
I am 6 foot 3 with insoles on and I mog most people to death, especially some pakistanis. I get mogged to oblivion sometimes though. Without insoles I am average. Even if you’re short it will work good. This should be the basic pillar of looksmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
yeah thats all good until one of your shoes come off by accident

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and belisa14
I am 6 foot 3 with insoles on and I mog most people to death, especially some pakistanis. I get mogged to oblivion sometimes though. Without insoles I am average. Even if you’re short it will work good. This should be the basic pillar of looksmaxxing
whats ur height without lifts? 6ft?

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
tallfags using lifts jfl

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
6 foot barefoot is nothing but you dont need to wear lifts lol

It's only too tall to fraud after 6"5

yeah thats all good until one of your shoes come off by accident
not happened once im using lifts for 3 years althought i wear them in different way even if i take my shoe out it wont be visible

• +1
Reactions: drag
It’s nearly impossible to wear 2 inch lifts lmao
I mean even if you are 6"4 frauding still makes sense but frauding after you are already 6"5 is pointless

Yeah frauding is probably legit. Always remember the study that found out women on average prefer men to be 8 inches taller than them. Which is why I think getting to 6'4-5 is pretty much the max before you see a lot of diminishing results. 5'8/9 is already super rare for women.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
>6ft3
>average

6 foot barefoot is nothing but you dont need to wear lifts lol
6’0 barefoot is acrually tall outside of north europe, it only looks short because most “6’0” people are 5’9 with air maxes

not happened once im using lifts for 3 years althought i wear them in different way even if i take my shoe out it wont be visible
Explain the method pls

Meanwhile the actual average in most western countries is 5’9-5’11
IMG 0579