NinjaRG9
:d
- Joined
- Jun 9, 2025
- Posts
- 4,097
- Reputation
- 8,265
youre probably very close to someone that does the worst things your little head can think of
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
nigga this is not what i meant i meant like a pedophile or a murderer or somethingI do this and no one knowsView attachment 5712568
Psl edits are more tuffnigga this is not what i meant i meant like a pedophile or a murderer or something


Oh shiiiiiTrue. No one will ever know that I swallowed an escort’s turd
True. No one will ever know that I swallowed an escort’s turd
This was the kind of shit i was thinkingTrue. No one will ever know that I swallowed an escort’s turd
i see what you did thereshit
im a serial rapist pedophile and i walk amongst you like im just another guynigga this is not what i meant i meant like a pedophile or a murderer or something
Sometimes I feel like an irl QuagmireThis was the kind of shit i was thinking

If you have been friends with women you know thisyoure probably very close to someone that does the worst things your little head can think of
Probably? Coworkers will straight up admit this shit to you after knowing them for a couple months. Lil guppies treat honest people like confession boothsyoure probably very close to someone that does the worst things your little head can think of
Sometimes I feel like an irl Quagmire![]()