Free 1000 Youtube views with 50 likes.

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
This website gives you 1000 youtube views with 50 likes for free as testing, you just need to verify email and number.

You can also deposit $10 with crypto and other payments, then buy subs, views, likes, live stream views, comments and so on for really cheap.

5000 Views are $9 only for example, so this site is really good if you have a youtube channel and want to quickly become famous

To get free 1k views and 50 likes just sign up and verify email and phone number, after that put your video link in and click free views.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 15827
Fwqfwqcw

Proof

Rat

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6128
Shut up you island boys goofy type faggot
I’m not on an island. I could walk from france to China as I’m on the Eurasian continent

Attachments

• B6C5DA82-7802-4901-B7CC-D20AAFC6A668.jpeg
    B6C5DA82-7802-4901-B7CC-D20AAFC6A668.jpeg
    780.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6128 and ElySioNs
I just registered but this shitty website doesn't even give you FREE one thousand views

Screenshot 20220303 170156 Chrome

Stay away from this ponzi scheme, you will get your money lost and no free views on ur youtube channel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and BearBoy
View attachment 1573736

Are you retarded or something?
What the fuck is this, i'm literally unable to access this bullshit

Screenshot 20220303 170744 Chrome

This is nothing but a scam, record yourself evidence of you getting 1K views or larp, i'm literally getting malware attacks from this site, worst ponzi scheme ever made.

What the fuck is this, i'm literally unable to access this bullshit

View attachment 1573751

This is nothing but a scam, record yourself evidence of you getting 1K views or larp, i'm literally getting malware attacks from this site, worst ponzi scheme ever made.
Fwqdqdqwc

its not a ponzi scheme you fucking retarded cunt, i literally bought views and likes yesterday on it

the free services is probably glitched, its glitched for me aswell just give it some time to fix. Or just depost $5 and buy 2K views for $3.80

Ascascaxsasxasx

@Ada Mustang Here i bought 2K views yesterday and its still in process 1.4k has been delivered aleardy, its not a fast process takes 10 - 20 hours sometimes. But you can buy faster ones aswell they are more expensive though

• Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22
@Ada Mustang The free services is fixed for me right now, try and click on it again

• Woah
@Ada Mustang The free services is fixed for me right now, try and click on it again
Okay bro, i back everything i say, maybe this service isn't a scam.. It's just that my browser is not working properly.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Okay bro, i back everything i say, maybe this service isn't a scam.. It's just that my browser is not working properly.
No i think it was the site fault probably i couldnt load the free services either for some weird reason, maybe just a bug.

• +1
I’m going to see if this works.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy