Free axii

He has rapeable aura. I just had to get it off my chest.
moggathons the 1 hater on this site bruh, just has to put everyone down :feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • WTF
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
moggathons the 1 hater on this site bruh, just has to put everyone down :feelscry:
He's just such a try hard. He wants to be Anthony so bad jfl. As of now he's a painfully unfunny Walmart version of him. He just doesn't have a gift for trolling

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
He's just such a try hard. He wants to be Anthony so bad jfl. As of now he's a painfully unfunny Walmart version of him. He just doesn't have a gift for trolling
‘Doesn’t have a gift for trolling’ *types essays about me* the proof is in the pudding:bigbrain:

‘Doesn’t have a gift for trolling’ *types essays about me* the proof is in the pudding:bigbrain:
I'm talking to another person, son. I know you want my attention, but please refrain from interrupting us :forcedsmile:

I'm talking to another person, son. I know you want my attention, but please refrain from interrupting us :forcedsmile:
*dedicates his life to copying my every move*

- has threads claiming to have the highest aura on the forum

:forcedsmile:
A joke the originated between me and a friend on discord. Imagine not being able to discern satire. You’re retarded and an incel. Just wrap it up bud it’s over.

Nah I’ve told a few people here where I’m from

If you PMed me and asked i would probably tell you

Also speaking of doxxing people imma stand around in Lahore and hope @Salludon walks past me
IMG 4150

Gl bro 💀

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai
A joke the originated between me and a friend on discord. Imagine not being able to discern satire.
Cope, I don't care. Avoid explaining yourself to me
You’re retarded and an incel. Just wrap it up bud it’s over.
- has 26k post in less than a year with shit post to rep ratio on an inkwell forum

Last edited:
I’m Bosnian
Is it true most Bosnians are tall? I only know like one tall Bosnian guy who is 6’5 and the rest are 5’8 or lower

Cope, I don't care. Avoid explaining yourself to me

- has 26k post in less than a year with shit post to rep ratio on an inkwell forum
‘Woah bud your social credit score on an incel forum is bad’. Get some help son. It’s pixels on a screen.

- Spent his last 9 months rotting here all day
Yh because it’s fun. It’s only pixels bud. Stop taking it so seriously. It’s pretty cringe and sad.

- only fun he can have is on an indian homosexual forum
Where do you get that assumption from bud? I have a diverse fun portfolio. You make pretty low iq assumptions. Cmon bud stop being retarded