FREE DRDISRESPECT

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
Bro apparently the girl he was sexting with was 17, 11 months and like 29 days and niggas on twitter are crying calling him pedophile fucking crazy normies are so low

and of course its the 30+ year old women like valkyre/pokimane that are big mad, dumb roasties lmao

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aspiringexcel, gothmog6, buflek and 2 others
Free my jacked 6'8 white billionaire @i_love_roosters @Autismcel

6'9 chad multi-millionaire will survive this 'controversy'

he doesnt need ur help bro

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and USERΝAME
who cares about this shit jfl

its not like he fucked a 10 year old girl, it was probably a girl of an age where u wouldnt get in trouble in 90% of countries only cucked USA makes you look like a pedophile for wanting to fuck 17 year olds

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, framemoggerr and aspiringexcel
who cares about this shit jfl

its not like he fucked a 10 year old girl, it was probably a girl of an age where u wouldnt get in trouble in 90% of countries only cucked USA makes you look like a pedophile for wanting to fuck 17 year olds
social media has been stressing him out, its full of meatheaded retards who just want to talk shit

• +1
Reactions: buflek
social media has been stressing him out, its full of meatheaded retards who just want to talk shit
incels always try to ruin chads whenever they get envious this is nothing new

the amount of times whores tried to hate on guys like cr7, pitt etc is also insane

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston

the amount of times whores tried to hate on guys like cr7, pitt etc is also insane
yeah people think 18 is some magical fucking age

people just wanna find a way to talk shit its best ignored

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and buflek

its not incels who are in charge of sponsoring/advertisement budgets at companies which have decided to cut him off

DrDisrespect is not being cancelled by incels, but by normies.

its not incels who are in charge of sponsoring/advertisement budgets at companies which have decided to cut him off

tbh it doesnt matter who made him get cut off, the idea that a 17 and 11 month year old girl is that much different from 18 is mere provocation

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
You idiot , that was sneako who said that in his tweet to make an example. There’s no proof of how old she was
you would know clearly that it was sneako... im sure......

well yea i have bad wording

with incels i meant bitter normies with shitty lives and foids who are past their prime

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
well yea i have bad wording

with incels i meant bitter normies with shitty lives and foids who are past their prime
they wanna jump on the gravy train basically

not even shitty lives like i said women in their 30s who make millions are calling him a pedophile, though you can argue theyre mad that theyre 30 (a shit age for a woman)

• +1
Reactions: buflek