FREE GOAT2x

D

Deleted member 23586

Free Goat2x ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฐ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ป = ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ
FREE GOAT2x

3. @
goat2x
@goat2x HIGH T DOMINICAN (NOT BLACK) GIGA BULL. FORMER BOXER AND STREET RAPIST TURNED FORUM MAD MAN. HE RAPED THE VIRGINITY FROM A CUTE INDIAN GIRL AND LEFT SEVERAL MEN BRAIN DAMAGED IN THE WAKE OF HIS DESTRUCTION. LEGEND HAS IT THAT HE IS ACTUALLY IN CHARGE OF THE ENTIRE FORUM FROM BEHIND THE SCENE AND PROFITS OFF THE AUTISM OF INSECURE VIRGIN LOSERS SUCH AS @
whiteissuperior
@whiteissuperior.

HE DIDN DO NUFFIN BANNED FOR EXPOSING @Tony as an ugly peanut bitch but everyone knew already
Made fun of niggers and boon men was banned because this forum ad revenue is dependent on bbc posting and hindu copers like @TRUE_CEL claiming that afghans are the same as his ugly pajeeta poop nigger race of cow shit eaters

@Alexanderr please give @goat2x another chance I will gather enough blacks and Indians from my 50 alts on other incel forums to make up for it
Dog Argue GIF by Paramount+

Tagging the mods
@Alexanderr @RODEBLUR @tyronelite
@BigBiceps @Gargantuan @Lorsss @RichmondBread @Ritalincel @BrendioEEE
@Master @kj

1093D345 E201 4AD6 A77A BE1341EB7294

Attachments

• 27423BB4-5154-4C43-B1F4-ACFFFF0C5BDB.jpeg
    27423BB4-5154-4C43-B1F4-ACFFFF0C5BDB.jpeg
    328.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DC82EF60-A918-4892-813B-93EA2142E5E1.png
    DC82EF60-A918-4892-813B-93EA2142E5E1.png
    110.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justalooksmaxer, gamma, Hades and 7 others
0 crap thread rope

@

Sounds like the mods have given up on banning all your alt accounts. Welcome back

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and whiteissuperior
FREE GOAT2x

3. @
goat2x
@goat2x HIGH T DOMINICAN (NOT BLACK) GIGA BULL. FORMER BOXER AND STREET RAPIST TURNED FORUM MAD MAN. HE RAPED THE VIRGINITY FROM A CUTE INDIAN GIRL AND LEFT SEVERAL MEN BRAIN DAMAGED IN THE WAKE OF HIS DESTRUCTION. LEGEND HAS IT THAT HE IS ACTUALLY IN CHARGE OF THE ENTIRE FORUM FROM BEHIND THE SCENE AND PROFITS OFF THE AUTISM OF INSECURE VIRGIN LOSERS SUCH AS @
whiteissuperior
@whiteissuperior.

HE DIDN DO NUFFIN BANNED FOR EXPOSING @Tony as an ugly peanut bitch but everyone knew already
Made fun of niggers and boon men was banned because this forum ad revenue is dependent on bbc posting and hindu copers like @TRUE_CEL claiming that afghans are the same as his ugly pajeeta poop nigger race of cow shit eaters
View attachment 1999700

@Alexanderr please give @goat2x another chance I will gather enough blacks and Indians from my 50 alts on other incel forums to make up for it
Dog Argue GIF by Paramount+

Tagging the mods
@Alexanderr @RODEBLUR @tyronelite
@BigBiceps @Gargantuan @Lorsss @RichmondBread @Ritalincel @BrendioEEE
@Master @kj

View attachment 1999684
View attachment 1999696

@whiteissuperior

@FailedNormieManlet beg for the release of @goat2x or I will expose you as the bug you are

• Ugh..
Reactions: softlysoftly
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Your main will stay banned, altcuck. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ

• +1
Reactions: justalooksmaxer
Your main will stay banned, altcuck. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ
Whatโ€™s my main? Iv had 50 alts all banned for bullying your goblin bitch ass

Look at your bald ass head you fagot I would smash you with my fist straight from Kabul where your mother was raped and your father put down like a mutt

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Dystopian and Michael Myers

Look at your bald ass head you fagot I would smash you with my fist straight from Kabul where your mother was raped and your father
Ok Iโ€™m from Kabul but you need to calm down. This beef ainโ€™t that serious

Look at your bald ass head you fagot I would smash you with my fist straight from Kabul where your mother was raped and your father put down like a mutt
Cope more.

absolutely shameless behavior :soy:
Dailet 1psl Mumbai dweller cry in your dung cave while I fuck white girls and Latinas in usa

I run Kabul my family will have you sent to Kunduz to work in the mines

Adress?

Heโ€™s not even Afghan, heโ€™s LARPing.

Mfer simping for foids, typical cuck. :feelskek:
Yes getting laid = simping in the mind of a sub insect psl form mod
Keep clicking for @Alexanderr you tech support poop nigger

Those arenโ€™t wrong conclusions. Theyโ€™re facts
No: you concluded I was claiming your founding father. I only said he was born in Panjab. That doesnโ€™t mean I claim him, JFL. Not to mention the fact Durrani Empire consisted of not only Afghanistan but also Pakistan, if I want to, I could claim it as well but I donโ€™t. So thatโ€™s why you are jumping to the wrong conclusion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586
No: you concluded I was claiming your founding father. I only said he was born in Panjab. That doesnโ€™t mean I claim him, JFL. Not to mention the fact Durrani Empire consisted of not only Afghanistan but also Pakistan, if I want to, I could claim it as well but I donโ€™t. So thatโ€™s why you are jumping to the wrong conclusion.
Ok fine. You donโ€™t claim him

But he wasnโ€™t born in Multan

Ok fine. You donโ€™t claim him

But he wasnโ€™t born in Multan
Iโ€™m just saying what I read online. Sources cite Multan or Kabul. He did take Mughal women though rather than Afghan women. So itโ€™s pretty funny that Afghanistanโ€™s founding children are half Afghan & half Mughal rather than fully Afghan.

Iโ€™m just saying what I read online. Sources cite Multan or Kabul. He did take Mughal women though rather than Afghan women. So itโ€™s pretty funny that Afghanistanโ€™s founding children are half Afghan & half Mughal rather than fully Afghan.
Keep gargling the nut sack of Afghan moggers you ugly goblin rodent bitch

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
Stfu you fucking cuck deathnik piece of horse shit

Stfu you fucking cuck deathnik piece of horse shit
And who are you? One of my many rape babies?

Sorry I wasnโ€™t there for you little one

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23615
Free Goat2x it's time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23586
he

• +1
Ugly nigger monkey

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Free Goat2x ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฐ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ป = ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ

• JFL