Free Tinder Boosts hack [no larp]

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

Just buy a google voice account/ sms verify number from hackforums.net for new number and sign up to tinder on a new spoofed IP on bluestacks with that number. and you get 5 free boosts. Rinse and repeat every 5 days.

Am I missing something or is this a legit hack? Last time I boosted I got like 160 matches in half an hour. Are these boosts they give you like the boosts you have to pay for? If so we've basically won at life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, ropemax, germanlooks and 4 others
View attachment 1585649
Just buy a google voice account/ sms verify number from hackforums.net for new number and sign up to tinder on a new spoofed IP on bluestacks with that number. and you get 5 free boosts. Rinse and repeat every 5 days.

Am I missing something or is this a legit hack? Last time I boosted I got like 160 matches in half an hour. Are these boosts they give you like the boosts you have to pay for? If so we've basically won at life
150 matches from 1 boost? chad manlet wtf

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and .👽.
I don’t understand? What’s the point? To get bots to match with you? Senile fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member and AlexBrown84
Fruit gets right and it’s love biting angels sitting up above

It’s never enough

Fruit gets ripe and it’s love biting

Attachments

• 51CF68E3-2F58-4552-9AB6-02E91168483C.jpeg
    51CF68E3-2F58-4552-9AB6-02E91168483C.jpeg
    639.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
this is not the point boyos, what do u think of the method?
how much u pay for a new sim?
1 boost is like 6-7€ so it could be worthy if u pay like 10€ for the number ang get 30€ worth of boosts

boosts are usuless if you are ugly

how much u pay for a new sim?
1 boost is like 6-7€ so it could be worthy if u pay like 10€ for the number ang get 30€ worth of boosts
Pretty sure the sms verify number costs like $0.30

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
Pretty sure the sms verify number costs like $0.30
can u link the site where i can buy it? but ofc if they use the same number for everony5it wouldn't work

3 boosts are like 10€ , negligible amount of money for multiple hundred of matches if u aren’t a NEET

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and .👽.
3 boosts are like 10€ , negligible amount of money for multiple hundred of matches if u aren’t a NEET
i get 1 match with a boost:feelshah:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Prettyboy
can u link the site where i can buy it? but ofc if they use the same number for everony5it wouldn't work
No, I think that's the whole point of the service. have a look around on hackforums.net

• +1
Semi struggle to believe you get 160 matches per boost tbh- tha must mean you’re close to 100% right swipe rate which is a stretch even for a chad

• +1
Semi struggle to believe you get 160 matches per boost tbh- tha must mean you’re close to 100% right swipe rate which is a stretch even for a chad
Its not possible even for a chad. Its only possible if your location maxed where your phone is optimal, like a jacked BBC in Australia , or good looking Arab in Finland, or a white dude in a Arab country or asian country then I could see a 90% match rate.

Its not possible even for a chad. Its only possible if your location maxed where your phone is optimal, like a jacked BBC in Australia , or good looking Arab in Finland, or a white dude in a Arab country or asian country then I could see a 90% match rate.
Yeah that’s my thoughts exactly

The very best looking guys on tinder have match rates around 50% from the data I’ve seen.

Average guy is around 5% and gets maybe 5-10 matches per boost, so the absolute max I could see someone getting from one boost is like 100 likes- anything more than that seems like a larp to me

• Woah

The very best looking guys on tinder have match rates around 50% from the data I’ve seen.

Average guy is around 5% and gets maybe 5-10 matches per boost, so the absolute max I could see someone getting from one boost is like 100 likes- anything more than that seems like a larp to me
just super boost bro for 40bucks:owo:

just super boost bro for 40bucks:owo:
Lol I tried it once - I was just curious as to whether it was better value for money than regular boosts so wanted to do an experiment

My conclusion was that it was not

• +1

Boosts show your profile to girls in your area but they aren’t necessarily online at the time. There will be likes during the half hour duration of the boost but lot of it comes in the forthnight afterwards as every girl who your profile was shown to can swipe on you when she goes online. Whenever I used it I got an equal number of matches afterwards for 1-2 weeks like I did during the boost itself

By this I mean you should effectively double or triple the amount of the like you got during the 30 mins

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Boosts show your profile to girls in your area but they aren’t necessarily online at the time. There will be likes during the half hour duration of the boost but lot of it comes in the forthnight afterwards as every girl who your profile was shown to can swipe on you when she goes online. Whenever I used it I got an equal number of matches afterwards for 1-2 weeks like I did during the boost itself
That’s a reasonable point - I still don’t believe OP is getting 160 matches in 30 minutes as he stated though irrespective of looks level

• +1
Well i did on my first and only boost. idk maybe just got lucky or something in high population area

im not lying on god it happened, think i have a screenshot somewhere on my pc

Anyways we arent here to try tell me something didnt happen, which did. its pointless and doesnt take away from the fact that it happened. Back to the topic of the tinder boosts hack

Yea he is larping, but if you location max it is definitely possible. When I changed my location to Finland and Norway my match rate was a lot higher. Have not tried asian country but would expect the same. Did pretty well in Mexico. Seems hispanic foids are able to tell I'm not hispanic despite browns and hispanics sharing many similar features. Here they confuse me more for being hispanic though lol.

@Prettyboy why "huh"me nigha:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17829
Yea he is larping, but if you location max it is definitely possible. When I changed my location to Finland and Norway my match rate was a lot higher. Have not tried asian country but would expect the same. Did pretty well in Mexico. Seems hispanic foids are able to tell I'm not hispanic despite browns and hispanics sharing many similar features. Here they confuse me more for being hispanic though lol.
i tried the boost on thailan pattaya with average photos in 30mins got 350 matches