Freelancing Niche

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Google Ads expert if I complete the course and gain a certificate and make an account on up work I can make 80 dollars an hour only problem is it takes a week or 2 to get a certificate

You can also do the same with YouTube Ads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
you will make videos on youtube ?

JFL at your naivety. Every wannabe "digital marketer" and their mother can do Google Ads. This includes people in India who will do it for $5/hour. Good luck getting a job with your week-long "certificate".

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, PubertyMaxxer, turkproducer and 6 others
JFL at your naivety. Every wannabe "digital marketer" and their mother can do Google Ads. This includes people in India who will do it for $5/hour. Good luck getting a job with your week-long "certificate".
No you retard, 💀 Google run multiple courses anyone can use google Ads but even so a certificate matters

No one is going to hire a retard no matter how cheap they are get offf my thread you dumbfuck

Last edited:
Sounds like BS but whatever suit yourself

i hate niggas like you tbh once I get a job I’ll shit on u

How old are you?
Definitely 16.
No you retard, 💀 Google run multiple courses anyone can use google Ads but even so a certificate matters

No one is going to hire a retard no matter how cheap they are get offf my thread you dumbfuck
Okay, good luck with your “certificate” when people graduate from a 4 year university and struggle to find a marketing job.