French beta male gets killed by a woman

Andros

Andros

Kraken
Meurtre de theo decouchant la suspecte avance un mobile 1638992311

A young woman of 18 years was put in examination Wednesday, December 8 for voluntary manslaughter after the discovery of the body of the young Bisontin of 23 years, in the cupboard of her apartment

The disappearance of Théo Decouchant was reported on December 1 by his mother. The young man who lives in Besançon did not show up for work. He was supposed to spend the evening before in Oiselay-et-Grachaux at the home of a young woman, a horse-riding enthusiast he had met at a disco. It is in the cupboard of the small studio that the investigators discover the body on December 6, packed in plastic bags, a wound at the level of the liver, the hands bound in the back.

The young woman recognized to have killed the young man. She explained to the investigators to have spent the night of November 29 to 30 in the same bed with Theo Decouchant. Without sexual relations. Towards 4 H of the morning, she would have been awaked by touchings which she would have pushed back. The young man would have then followed it in the kitchen and threatened. The young woman would have taken a knife and carried out a blow with the liver, not mortal but deep. The young man bent on the ground would have been then strangled by a cord of dress, then attached of "fear that it awakes" explained the prosecutor. A version which according to the relatives of Theo Decouchant does not correspond to the profile of the young man, very shy.

Two hours later after the kill, she is at the wheel of the car of the young Bisontin, buys fuel with his bank card, then jewels in Besançon. On December 1, she withdrew 600 euros in Dole, booked an Airbnb in Bordeaux where she went without a driver's license to meet a 27-year-old man she met a few days earlier on Snapchat. She returns from Bordeaux on December 3 and spends the evening at her ex-boyfriend's house in Dijon, whom she asks to change the plates on the car. She buys large garbage bags and tape. On December 4, she goes to a ball, where one of her friends finds her "normal". On December 5, she drives to Haute-Marne where she has an accident with the car. A friend brings her home.

During his custody, the young woman will use the term "pigeon" to describe Theo Decouchant. "It appears clearly on social networks that the suspect was looking for a car to go to Bordeaux" detailed Etienne Manteaux. A friend solicited having refused to help her, she invited Theo Decouchant to her home. To the investigators, she recognizes that she was in search of money, but denies the attempt to get a vehicle. She says she was sexually assaulted that night, which later led to the death of the young man.

Commander David Tognelli, head of the Besançon Judicial Police, says he was surprised throughout the investigation by this young woman, who is only 18 years and two months old. "The PJ was surprised by the extreme detachment of the young woman, and her ability to continue in a normal way after the facts" he says. The police also worked on the hypothesis of an accomplice during the investigation, surprised that such a young woman could have killed, alone.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 7580 and 6 others
23 year-old and slaying a 18 year-old, my respect.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member and AlexAP
Where's the picture of the woman? I want to see her subhuman face.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member
Where's the picture of the woman? I want to see her subhuman face.
And no name. She is probably an immigrant, and lied about her age when she entered the country and is really 20+

eta pic of her in this link. she looks a lot older than 18. I am suspecting that what the article means when they say that she is 18, is that she is not a minor, and that there was a translation problem.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Kekee
Imagine being killed by a woman. I mean if a woman can kill, then you probably deserve it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, PrinceLuenLeoncur, IncelsBraincels and 2 others
The woman sounds like a 'black widow' type - the kind of woman that seduces guys, lures them into her house, kills them then takes their money...Any man can become the victim to such a woman.
Be careful guys, if you've just met a woman and she starts to get sexual with you fast, be very suspicious. If she pulls out some handcuffs or rope and wants to tie you for a little sex game, just run away as fast as you can!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Constantin Denis, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
Where does she live let's go and behead that whore. For our boy pigeon. He just wanted some pussy and was killed. She 100% lied about the sexual assault and wanted to find and excuse to kill him after robbing him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Jfl only 30 years. Not even life sentence or execution? She will kill someone else after 30 years and I hope it's the judge or whoever is responsible for that cuck law

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Andros
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
And no name. She is probably an immigrant, and lied about her age when she entered the country and is really 20+

eta pic of her in this link. she looks a lot older than 18. I am suspecting that what the article means when they say that she is 18, is that she is not a minor, and that there was a translation problem.
Witch pheno subhuman fakeup frauding whore.

Can see the mental illness in her face.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 7580
Its over for french men

First they get beheaded by high T ethnic bvlls
Now they get killed by white females too