french Chad youtuber lose everything

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
Dirty biology a youtuber who vulgarised content abt biology on youtube is recently going trough a crisis,

there litterally a video he made for a popular sjw media, where women where simping hard as fuck for him

the dude litterally had everything going for him, he was handsome, he was smart, had a master in biology and wrote multiples books, he was rich as fuck, over 1million subscriber on youtube, popular, funny, sociable, overall I think he was in the top 1% of men seriously, a litteral model of success.

i remember back in 2014 when i was still a kid, even me was like waw this guy is fucking handsome, while I had no knoweldge whatsoever abt what make men gl at the time

Here is a video if you want to see him in motion

bitches are simping for him in the comment,

Now he made 2 terrible mistakes, who ruined his life:

Twitter is on fire as we speak,

It's so sad tbh, his life everything he had, his contacts his social life, his youtube channel, gone

everything is gone, everyone hate him, he pbly won't do any youtube sponsorship in the future now, his friends all unsubscribed to his twitter and youtube account everyone is bashing him
he lost 100k followers in 3 days
first mistake
In 2015 he had a girlfriend for 5 years or a little bit, pone night he showed himself a little bit more horny than usual, he had sex with her than night without her consent,

that was a rape, it's terrrible I condamn it,

but, it was like 7 years ago, once. Everyone make fucking mistakes, I 'm sure this kind of thing is actually pretty common in most relationship since Men have higher libido than women, in order to keep the relationship healty everyone must compromise and put a bit of themselves in a relationship. like how women love dates and romantic stuffs, but even if men doesn't want to they keep paying gifts in order to keep the other person happy.

He later admitted his mistake and apologise to her, but apparently it wasn't enough, she wanted to destroy him;

Now this girl speak out abt it in 2022 about this affair, the Chad concerned is a leftist feminist soy, he made shit ton of videos abt female sexual rights and feminism, but aparently even him don't have the right to make mistakes.

the second mistake was edonism, he litterally fucked almost all his female youtubers partnership, here is the video they made abt him

Basically during the whole fucking video, the Chad youtuber fucked all of them, but didn't rape any

especially this one
, she is not acusing him of rape, or even physical violence, but
she is telling "muh muh, psylogical violence, muh muh narcissist":ROFLMAO:

i remember they used to do a lot of videos together, I tought they were in a relationsjhip together at the time. But in fact they weren't, Sher is telling they weren't dating but just fucking. Since I know how to speak womanese, the truth is that Chad only used her for sex, and didn't want to do anything more with her, and since she pbly falled in love with him that made her bitter seing him fucking other girls.

he didn't rape her, didn't beat her, neither insulted her. this one other youtuber is telling basically the same thing, he fucked her too without commiting. Was distant with her,bitter whore as the other.
She said multiple time that his behaviour was cold with her.
he apparently fucked 90% of female youtbers in the same niche and was bragging abt it:feelshaha:.

they basically used the onkly real legitimate mistake he made in 2015, to demonise him and turn him into a violent and monster

Why do Chad dumpster dive so much? they look like shieeeeeeeet:pepefrown:

i'm sorry for this guy tbh, it make me remember how much a single woman can ruin a man life with the power of her pussy.

Basically remember this my friends

BE SURE TO NEVER COMMIT A FORCED SEXUAL ACT WITH A WOMAN, THAT'S GROSS, AND IT CAN RUIN YOUR LIFE, EVEN IF IT'S YOUR WIFE OR YOUR GIRLFRIEND.

IF YOU GET FAMOUS OR IN YOUR EVERYDAY BE SURE TO BE VERY CAREFUL WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR FEMALE COLLEGUE, DON'T CROSS SEX WITH WORK, 99.9% OF WOMEN YOU WILL MEET IN YOUR LIFE WON'T BE IN YOUR WORK, DON'T BE STUPID;

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister, AllesScheiße, Hero of the Imperium and 14 others
Aparently even Chad can't get away with everything azs long as it sex related

tag:
@Thompsonz @IncelsBraincels @Xangsane @8PSLcel @LMSMaxxer @Octillionaire @Jamesothy @cloUder @Lihito @Bvnny. @Mogpogs @badg96 @KING REIDYZ @forevergymcelling @aBetterMii @Chadethnic101 @Niko69 @Lars @Amnesia @averagejoe @Salludon @tyronelite @disillusioned @fogdart @hebbewem @Pendejo @Bhupal57 @DwayneWhite55 @Bhupal57 @MarkCorrigan @Alexanderr @PapiMew @StreegeReturn @Aeonxdro @
Athlete leanbeefpatty q84giM

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
I’m bi tho

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Manu le coq
Dnr not a chad

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
Dnr, cliffs?

Hoe trynna put man in jail? Nothing new

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep and Deleted member 18840
Dnr not a chad
yet bitches are simping for him, and he is considered as very gl by everyone, which one know what woemen find attractive? an incel, or hundreds of said women?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 15827
imagine writing so much text about another man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17311, Hero of the Imperium and 9 others
ur profile pic is disgusting bro please remove it:fuk:

the women dont look good

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 15827, Manu le coq and 1 other person
I read title:Comfy:

Chadlite not chad. But honestly it doesn't matter, girls simp for guys like that...

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq and TrestIsBest
@Xangsane Thoughts??

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
all these female victim bragging they fucked chad..

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
I'm more handsome than that.

047599d9c3b69a2350c2cbd04d17aba3 1

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, eyes and ROTTING
2957706_1656239873132.png

That's a dude my nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, alriodai, Chadeep and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
1. Chads be dumpster diving wtf . This why dating market is f’d up

2. How can u rape ur wife or gf?

Im confused. she’s already had countless sex with him. If she doesn’t wanna break up then isn’t it his right to take it? What is evil about that? Wasn’t she riding him last nigh? What changed? Did he become ugly suddenly? I wanna know why is he getting backlash?

3. The guy is very gl & rich … why would he need to rape? It’s doesn’t make even sense. What’s the negative reaction? Wouldn’t they want it even if he did?

That’s stupid, everyone is telling him he is a chad on his youtube channel, he already had ton of validation
he also could be a former high inhib nerd who ascended latter in life

• +1
maybe he likes the validation that they give him
That’s stupid, everyone is telling him he is a chad on his youtube channel, he already had ton of validation

• Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible
There is a basic phrase that everyone (including goyim are taught from young age)

Don't shit where you eat

• +1
if he looked like this, would he be cancelled?
B3388AB4 BA1A 401B BF65 66DBE64ACF48

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18244
he's only "good looking" because of his jaw, he is not a real chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
he's only "good looking" because of his jaw, he is not a real chad