French says British are cowards and roastbeefs

B

bedes

Banned
@Findlay Robertson "However as a Scotsman I can never forgive the frogs for the capture of the 51st Highland Division at St. Valery." What the fuck are you talking about dumbass? The 51st tried to escape just like the other roastbeefs... Don't blame the french if you were too slow to reach your ships on time. You didnt't want to be captured? So why didnt you beat the Germans yourselves if you were so strong? The French forced you to surrender? No, you surrendered because the German caught your division. Next time run faster to your boats. That's why I don't like piece of shits like you. Always blame others for their own failures... But of course if the French would have won, your 51st Highland division would have claim credit saying it was a "British victory" just like 1914 when the Germans were stopped by the Allied army (95% French in 1914 but yet the British claimed it was thanks to them only because of the participation of their little BEF in the battle of the Marne that involved millions of men...). But in case of defeat, all the blame for the French. That's how you work dirty roastbeefs, claim credit in case of victory saying your allies were shit and it was thanks to you (WW1 perfect exemple, or Napoleonic Wars where you claim you defeated us, as if all of Europe was not on your side...), and they don't assume their own failure (in case of defeat they have no responsability it's because of their allies... claiming the army was mostly French so it was the fault of the French, but in 1914 when the mainly French army stopped the Germans they say: "it was thanks to us"). Shut the fuck up. If you were so strong you just had to invade Germany and defeat them yourselves right? Do the French blame the British? If the British attacked and send a real army instead of a little BEF maybe we would not have been overrun... Why don't you blame your own country for sending such a little force in front of the German army counting millions of men? From september 1939 to may 1940 you had the time to mobilize and send a real army right? But we French are not the Poles, we don't blame others for our own failures. So do the same and stop cry.

dobro incelu ok

chad never heard of this battle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
I hate that guy accent

1600 got a couple opps
9AA8C6F9 C36E 41A0 9968 C427B3E52391

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
France will always mog british subhumans i am glad i am part french they are moggers