@frendly is a LARPer no way anyone is this fucked

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
@frendly must be a LARP his own dad bullies him, he got made to suck his cousin's tits apparently and his entire family hates him - they like his siblings though. No way anyone can be this fucked, if he is legit, he should just beat the shit out of his dad or some shit. Fuck being bullied in your own house, nigga go lift some weights and take up boxing or wrestling

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Danish_Retard, Yuya Moggershima and 12 others
@frendly must be a LARP his own dad bullies him, he got made to suck his cousin's tits apparently and his entire family hates him - they like his siblings though. No way anyone can be this fucked, if he is legit, he should just beat the shit out of his dad or some shit. Fuck being bullied in your own house, nigga go lift some weights and take up boxing or wrestling
I wouldn't call it a 100% Larp, cause I do have a good amount of famiily members that don't like me. Also don't forget there are parents who'd be happy for their kids to die. Some people are just crazy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksOrDeath, thecel and 1 other person
I wouldn't call it a 100% Larp, cause I do have a good amount of famiily members that don't like me. Also don't forget there are parents who'd be happy for their kids to die. Some people are just crazy
the thing is, I don't want to say LARP too since he did post pic with timestamp - but that could be photoshopped knowing the extent to which LARPers will go. It would make sense if his dad hated everyone, but apparently it's only him

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 18045 and Deleted member 16853
the thing is, I don't want to say LARP too since he did post pic with timestamp - but that could be photoshopped knowing the extent to which LARPers will go. It would make sense if his dad hated everyone, but apparently it's only him
I don't see his dad hating Only him being too far fetched, Ull notice parents giving certain siblings preferential treatment. I would know :feelswhy:
Correct me if im wrong, But ive seen studies showing that parents treat attractive children better than unattractive ones

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and FailedNormieManlet
I don't see his dad hating Only him being too far fetched, Ull notice parents giving certain siblings preferential treatment. I would know :feelswhy:
Correct me if im wrong, But ive seen studies showing that parents treat attractive children better than unattractive ones
He isnt' bad looking though, and he literally says all the women in his family walk around naked indoors and inspect his penis. JFL he is such a liar.

@Korea why do you encourage his LARP JFL?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksOrDeath, GetShrekt and 3 others
He isnt' bad looking though, and he literally says all the women in his family walk around naked indoors and inspect his penis. JFL he is such a liar.

Maybe his dad is just jealous :lul:
i'd be mad too if my son was cucking me

• JFL
Maybe his dad is just jealous :lul:
JFL the LARP goes even worse @Matthias8272 is literally jacking off to this nigga's incest stories holy fuck

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Danish_Retard, LooksOrDeath and 4 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksOrDeath, n0rthface and 4 others
He seems like a social kid just abused dog. Idk he mogs my life to death

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, johncruz12345, thecel and 3 others
He seems like a social kid just abused dog. Idk he mogs my life to death
he is a bored teenager who writes sexual fan fictions involving his family which niggas like @Matthias8272 literally jack off to JFL. How can anyone believe this nigga's LARPs like he was grounded for a year

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Danish_Retard and LooksOrDeath
he is a bored teenager who writes sexual fan fictions involving his family which niggas like @Matthias8272 literally jack off to JFL. How can anyone believe this nigga's LARPs like he was grounded for a year
Hahaha it might be true take 40% of his life serious any kid whos willing to work is already a slayer. Also id be lying if i didnt say his stores were intriguing

• +1
Im in a train looking lke a losee driving to school gg at life

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ritalincel and thecel
Hahaha it might be true take 40% of his life serious any kid whos willing to work is already a slayer. Also id be lying if i didnt say his stores were intriguing
I enjoy reading his tales too, but it is obvious bullshit. "I have to stare at a wall for 6 hours", like that is total horse shit. You're telling me the same parents who grounded him for 1 year, punished him for gaining weight and monitor his texts. They don't monitor his internet search history? Bullshit, if his LARP was even a little real, his parents would have restricted his internet access and he'd never have found loosmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 14077
I enjoy reading his tales too, but it is obvious bullshit. "I have to stare at a wall for 6 hours", like that is total horse shit. You're telling me the same parents who grounded him for 1 year, punished him for gaining weight and monitor his texts. They don't monitor his internet search history? Bullshit, if his LARP was even a little real, his parents would have restricted his internet access and he'd never have found loosmax
Tbh i never read any of his crazy stuff just that his dad hates him bla bla family trouble bla bla friend trouble. Maybe he saw a lil fame and exadurated

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Tbh i never read any of his crazy stuff just that his dad hates him bla bla family trouble bla bla friend trouble. Maybe he saw a lil fame and exadurated
I'm literally going through his posts and his entire account consists of him LARPing with his abused dog tales or insulting random guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 14077
I believe him.

You were around during @Grimba ‚s time?

Incredibly sad and fcked life. I hope he is better now

• So Sad
Reactions: noprogressno and thecel
I believe him.

You were around during @Grimba ‚s time?

Incredibly sad and fcked life. I hope he is better now
no sadly I was not during that time, redpill me on it

no sadly I was not during that time, redpill me on it
You can read his last thread. He was a very very gentle and nice member with bullying in school, family, and overall fcked up life. Had mommy issues and wanted a milf to hug him all day n shit. Did the most high effort Threads ever and not like those useless one from Korea. Actually good ones. Ruled the best of the best Section. Some super weird ones about prostrate stimulation but yeah. He made his last thread about self torture and suicide and then quit.

Ppl here bullied him for his weirdness but most people actually liked him and still remember him. Super nice person.

He always used these sort of kitten gifs

E3AE8318 BB08 4929 8440 1B5F34E0FF4D

3BB74CDF AE1A 4B3F 9D9A 5685CB616879

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, noprogressno and FailedNormieManlet
You can read his last thread. He was a very very gentle and nice member with bullying in school, family, and overall fcked up life. Had mommy issues and wanted a milf to hug him all day n shit. Did the most high effort Threads ever and not like those useless one from Korea. Actually good ones. Ruled the best of the best Section. Some super weird ones about prostrate stimulation but yeah. He made his last thread about self torture and suicide and then quit.

Ppl here bullied him for his weirdness but most people actually liked him and still remember him. Super nice person.

View attachment 1616232
View attachment 1616233
that is pretty sad man, he got raped and shit too? I still do think @frendly is a LARPer

• +1
Reactions: one job away

I wasn’t lying ded srs my mom does that

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 16834 and FailedNormieManlet
I wasn’t lying ded srs my mom does that
your mother like walks around butt naked? Tits and ass out? No underwear nothing? Like she walks into the living room naked or some shit???

• +1
Reactions: Korea
your mother like walks around butt naked? Tits and ass out? No underwear nothing? Like she walks into the living room naked or some shit???
Basically IDK why she thinks this is normal.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 9801, bogii and 1 other person
Yeah he is larping. That his female family inspect his dick when they are naked is obviously a larp

• +1
Basically IDK why she thinks this is normal.
wtaf, like why is she walking around naked in the living room jfl?! Have you never like told her "put some clothes on wtf!"?

• JFL
wtaf, like why is she walking around naked in the living room jfl?! Have you never like told her "put some clothes on wtf!"?
Her house her rules pill destroyed me.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and FailedNormieManlet
Her house her rules pill destroyed me.
WTF, my mum has like walked around topless in front of me when I was like 6 and shit - but usually that was by accident. Jfl I can sort of understand topless but why no underwear JFL....

• JFL
I’m not lying, the reason why my parents don’t see my history is because I bought an iPod and I use it to text and use discord. They took away all my shit to the point where I had to go out of my way, save as much money as I possibly could and buy my own phone. Also it’s true my dad made me stare at a wall, when I was 10 and spoke back to my mom he made me do 500 pushups and when I refused I had to do 500 squats along with the 500 push-ups. Right after he made me run 2 miles. I know my posts seem like larp but they are real. I never vent about my life outside of the internet because people will never believe the crazy shit that happens to me.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 8988
I’m not lying, the reason why my parents don’t see my history is because I bought an iPod and I use it to text and use discord. They took away all my shit to the point where I had to go out of my way, save as much money as I possibly could and buy my own phone. Also it’s true my dad made me stare at a wall, when I was 10 and spoke back to my mom he made me do 500 pushups and when I refused I had to do 500 squats along with the 500 push-ups. Right after he made me run 2 miles. I know my posts seem like larp but they are real. I never vent about my life outside of the internet because people will never believe the crazy shit that happens to me.
you are a LARPing dog

• Hmm...
Reactions: frendly
why don't you beat your dad fr?
He’s 6’4, works out, benches more than I can imagine. Also he said if I were to ever touch anyone in this family he would kick me out. I can’t afford that

• JFL
He’s 6’4, works out, benches more than I can imagine. Also he said if I were to ever touch anyone in this family he would kick me out. I can’t afford that
Go train wrestling and BJJ or MMA for a few years. By the time you are 18 and have worked out for a bit, you will fuck him up 100%

Go train wrestling and BJJ or MMA for a few years. By the time you are 18 and have worked out for a bit, you will fuck him up 100%
I’m already taking boxing classes but I look retarded as hell. I hate it if I’m being honest. My goal is to just change my identity completely and move to a foreign country in Europe and marry a nice girl that will feed me

• JFL
I’m already taking boxing classes but I look retarded as hell. I hate it if I’m being honest. My goal is to just change my identity completely and move to a foreign country in Europe and marry a nice girl that will feed me
boxing is good, take up wrestling too and you will kill your dad in 3 years

• Hmm...
boxing is good, take up wrestling too and you will kill your dad in 3 years
My dad isn’t a person I hate to the point where I want to kill him. The people I want to beat up are the girls that got a bunch of black faggots to jump me in middle school, my ex is the only person I want dead. She pulled me backwards, made me fall and drop all my shit in front of everyone in the lunchroom, had my best friend record it and post it everywhere, and took a picture of herself kissing my best friend and sent it to me when I was at the lowest point in my life.

This is why I’m on here, to ascend so I can get back at all of the bitches who brought me down. I’m not a faggot but when that bitch gets married I swear on my life I will record myself fucking her husband in front of her god damn kids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and FailedNormieManlet
My dad isn’t a person I hate to the point where I want to kill him. The people I want to beat up are the girls that got a bunch of black faggots to jump me in middle school, my ex is the only person I want dead. She pulled me backwards, made me fall and drop all my shit in front of everyone in the lunchroom, had my best friend record it and post it everywhere, and took a picture of herself kissing my best friend and sent it to me when I was at the lowest point in my life.

This is why I’m on here, to ascend so I can get back at all of the bitches who brought me down. I’m not a faggot but when that bitch gets married I swear on my life I will record myself fucking her husband in front of her god damn kids.
You are an abused dog who gets bullied by your entire house, but a girl is what motivates you? Do us all a favour and delete your account you pathetic faggot, just train wrestling and shit so your dad never bullies you

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • So Sad
You are an abused dog who gets bullied by your entire house, but a girl is what motivates you? Do us all a favour and delete your account you pathetic faggot, just train wrestling and shit so your dad never bullies you
It’s sad but true. I’m sorry but I could never lay a finger on my dad he already asserted his dominance on me a while back and I can’t even look at him in the eye anymore. Also that girl is a fucking demon man

• JFL
It’s sad but true. I’m sorry but I could never lay a finger on my dad he already asserted his dominance on me a while back and I can’t even look at him in the eye anymore. Also that girl is a fucking demon man
delete your account faggot and open your ass cheeks for your dad you LARPing dog

• Ugh..

View attachment 1616232
View attachment 1616233
Grembo's story is actually believable , meanwhile next thing you know this nigga @frendly is gonna post about how his dad forces him to raise unicorns in his backyard, all his tales come straight from his butthole and you have a peanut sized brain if you dont get it:feelskek:

Btw i dont get the hype around grembo s threads , he made what? A hentai guide, prostate stimulation guide, meditation guide , study guide, he ordered best of best threads (he isnt author of any actual bob thread) .

• JFL
Grembo's story is actually believable , meanwhile next thing you know this nigga @frendly is gonna post about how his dad forces him to raise unicorns in his backyard, all his tales come straight from his butthole and you have a peanut sized brain if you dont get it:feelskek:

Btw i dont get the hype around grembo s threads , he made what? A hentai guide, prostate stimulation guide, meditation guide , study guide, he ordered best of best threads (he isnt author of any actual bob thread) .
His name was grimba 😤

Also dnrd

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: HOLYFUARK

forces him to raise unicorns in his backyard. CAGING HARD :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL

based

• +1