Fresh channel gets 25k subs and over 1.5m channel views in a week making breastfeeding tutorials with a fake baby

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
If you are wageslaving rather than being an oofy doofy to pimp out a woman in 2024, you are a failure.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oueyy, Bentley, RAMU KAKA and 9 others
Shit tutorial tbh

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
damn i thought her youtube link would lead to a linktree or a portal not right to the onlyfans that is hilarious

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Richard Cheese
latina theory

Shit tutorial tbh
7233.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
damn i thought her youtube link would lead to a linktree or a portal not right to the onlyfans that is hilarious
42952.jpg

gooner23

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
They do the same with see through try on hauls. Basically fully nude on youtube.

They do the same with see through try on hauls. Basically fully nude on youtube.
Yes, my feed got flooded with those from having fashion shows in my watch history. I checked the html for a few of them and at least one had monetization.

It gained like 5k subs and 500k views overnight lol.

I prefer the ones where they're actually teaching breastfeeding

How many of you subhumans have already busted a load over yourselves to that

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
How many of you subhumans have already busted a load over yourselves to that
nah srsly tho how much i wonder. me none because i dont have a fetish for boobs i prefer ass

Youtube is a joke

She's even wearing a fake breast suit, look at the nip obvious plastic/sillicone and the neckline in some of the vids JFL. low IQ coomers.

She's even wearing a fake breast suit, look at the nip obvious plastic/sillicone and the neckline in some of the vids JFL. low IQ coomers.
Yes, I figured it was either fake or heavily filtered (both are probably true).

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
If you are a good looking foid and can't find an easy way to earn money, you are retarded.

this videos hot asf negl

she earns more than a doctor 100%. when will men realize that this sythem is a scam and just stop working. This degeneracy will be the downfall

she earns more than a doctor 100%. when will men realize that this sythem is a scam and just stop working. This degeneracy will be the downfall
If enough men stop working then the barrier of entry to being a simp drops and then more men are incentivized to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back