FreshandFit made me HATE Black Women

Raydolf_Peatler

Raydolf_Peatler

Ray Peat = Visionary. Been lurking since 2022.
If you watch Freshandfit you will realize that they have a lot of black women on the podcast. I watch fresh and fit because I like energy of the host Myron Gaines as he is really funny.

But the black women that come on this podcast are ALWAYS rachet and rude and masculine. If I was the president all women who acted like that would be burnt alive or shot in the head.

STUPID NIGGER FOIDS, they are luckily that the government gave them human rights because they deserve to get locked up in a Nazi concertation camp for acting like they do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, falcon1, mug and 9 others
But the black women that come on this podcast are ALWAYS rachet and rude and masculine. If I was the president all women who acted like that would be burnt alive or shot in the head.

STUPID NIGGER FOIDS, they are luckily that the government gave them human rights because they deserve to get locked up in a Nazi concertation camp for acting like they do.
can you ugly ass niggas stop being stupid fucking extremist bastards shit makes me wanna delete my acc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, B O N E S, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Nigga your name is raydolf peatler. You mean to tell me you were some black feminist before listening to a shitty podcast?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, falcon1, B O N E S and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Trilogy, Deleted member 52404 and 5 others
Isn’t it like that by design

• +1
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler
If you watch Freshandfit you will realize that they have a lot of black women on the podcast. I watch fresh and fit because I like energy of the host Myron Gaines as he is really funny.

Based

• +1
Reactions: hdkddjdbddjdb and Raydolf_Peatler
shouldnt be watching a podcast hosted by a nigger in the first place dnrd

stfu bitch

Image0 27

C7097d71 3476 408c 8de1 1b3d4b7c1916

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, murdah, Raydolf_Peatler and 2 others
We’re all the same.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 51576 and Kamui

Brain dead if you didn’t already hate them before and all it took was 2 brain dead grifting negroids to change your mind

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and murdah
Nigger convention thread :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
yeah it kind of disproves the theory that the more masculine and dominant the men in a society are the more submissive and traditional the women will be, cause black men are disproportionally violent, thugmaxxed, have aggressive macho social values etc. yet their women are still like that.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
It literally is BBL you can see it it's so obvious
It is ass injections dumbass
IMG 1486
she literally said it was ass injections

Nigga your name is raydolf peatler. You mean to tell me you were some black feminist before listening to a shitty podcast?
Peak name I laughed out loud

Nigga you're watching fresh in fit worry about that first

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066

White foids are far more obnoxious and annoying

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
It literally is BBL you can see it it's so obvious
It’s not a BBL, she has ass shots
yeah it kind of disproves the theory that the more masculine and dominant the men in a society are the more submissive and traditional the women will be, cause black men are disproportionally violent, thugmaxxed, have aggressive macho social values etc. yet their women are still like that.
More in line with cultural reasons for the AA community

if u ethnic in USA then get a white women @URL code

if u ethnic in USA then get a white women @URL code
Easier said than done
If u tag me in more threads im gonna put you on ignore tho, annoying ass loser

Easier said than done
If u tag me in more threads im gonna put you on ignore tho, annoying ass loser
its easy

most people stick to their own but smart brahs know white women are easy to talk to

they dont have the chip on their shoulder to maintain whiteness

white women get horny then they fuck

nah, ethnic women go interracial for white men
for a white brah to get a ethnic female they will have to travel to a third world country and show money

the opposite for ethnics that goes to europe and america from 3rd world country and conquer white women

but a lot of white brah tend to focus on the white part and ignore that they have to bring the whole countries GDP to get a ethnic female

for a white brah to get a ethnic female they will have to travel to a third world country and show money
nah its a regular thing in the US with wealthy asian women immigrants

nah its a regular thing in the US with wealthy asian women immigrants
the wealthy women that go interracial tend to be white women in sorority with hedge fun/financial manager white dads that will give their inheritance to the ethnic male thug

the wealthy women that go interracial tend to be white women in sorority with hedge fun/financial manager white dads that will give their inheritance to the ethnic male thug
nuh uh, youre the only one that thinks that

it is indeed wealthy asian women who love white men, with immigrant parents who worked hard to make money while their daughter goes for BWC

nuh uh, youre the only one that thinks that

it is indeed wealthy asian women who love white men, with immigrant parents who worked hard to make money while their daughter goes for BWC
its legit

its why white brah are so focus on ethnic females

white women goes interracial at 1000 rate due to them not needing to maintain whiteness

its legit

its why white brah are so focus on ethnic females

white women goes interracial at 1000 rate due to them not needing to maintain whiteness
Sometimes i read ur comments and switch white and ethnic around, and imagine this is your real life and what makes u seethe. Shit is fucking hilarious cause it actually probably does describe your life pretty well

But the black women that come on this podcast are ALWAYS rachet and rude and masculine.
That's an oxymoron
I know that niglets have you believe that being loud and aggressive equates to being masculine, therefore foids who exercise that beavior are somehow masculine but there is no such thing as a masculine woman
A woman who acts loud and aggressively is an abomination that fits neither polarity of masculinity or femininity, they are just some obscure offset defunct creatures not aligned with natural law.
Masculinity comprises of objectively good traits such as courage, stoicism, patience etc, being an impulsive, loud, irrationally aggressive niglet is the furthest you can possibly get from masculinity

?nobody fucking knows you JoinedAug 12, 2023Posts277Reputation166 irrelivant greycel nigga
Silence, pig, my join date is irrelevant. If you're going to complain about people being mean to you, feel free to leave.