Freshman part 2

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Good news, boys. The freshman girl who used to always to say hi to me now is doing it. She even gave me a high five, but I had something in my hand so I gave her a fist bump. Hopefully in the next 10 years, she’ll be attractive.

• +1
Reactions: orbmaxxing
What are you implying did she give you her number?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
What are you implying did she give you her number?
No. I’m saying I’m gonna be more enthusiastic when speaking to her cuz you never know,

• +1
Nigga str8 gettin it in

Last edited:
  • +1
Listen my ape friend. Do not get your hopes up, this liberal dgenerate feminist needs to keep colored folk on board so she can feel good and virtue signal.

you are nothing more than validation to her liberal ego

Listen my ape friend. Do not get your hopes up, this liberal dgenerate feminist needs to keep colored folk on board so she can feel good and virtue signal.

He needs to lose weight and then probably would be attractive

He needs to lose weight and then probably would be attractive
Have you not seen his face? As he isnt a pureblood african his genetics aren't harmonious

Have you not seen his face? As he isnt a pureblood african his genetics aren't harmonious
He's got good eyes. He's not too tall but he'll be ok

No we built this country
We ethnics will outbreed you and take this land just as you took it from the natives.
Thw white man will go extinct!

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
We ethnics will outbreed you and take this land just as you took it from the natives.
The white man is too intelligent and strong to go extinct. We were the first race and will be the last race

The white man is too intelligent and strong to go extinct. We were the first race and will be the last race
We ethnics breed like locust. We have already taken over major cities. The spics will clean up. You forget we have the Jew on our side. The Jude will have his revenge against the white man for what happened in world war 2

She’s black as well.

• +1

there is no hope for us ethnics in this white mans world bro

inb4 bbc cope (its a meme rofl)

whites are the superior race, I even accept it. but I dont give a fuck about any of that anymore. Im already dead inside.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
there is no hope for us ethnics in this white mans world bro

inb4 bbc cope (its a meme rofl)

whites are the superior race, I even accept it. but I dont give a fuck about any of that anymore. Im already dead inside.
High IQ tbh. Memes aside. The white man is a superior race and has established himself in prime locations of the world.

It isn't possible to surpass the white man's glory. The true chosen people.

Hopefully in the next 10 years, she’ll be attractive

Huh1

Ain't nobody got time for that.

NECROPOSTED xdddd

Good news, boys. The freshman girl who used to always to say hi to me now is doing it. She even gave me a high five, but I had something in my hand so I gave her a fist bump. Hopefully in the next 10 years, she’ll be attractive.

• Love it
Reactions: Arkantos