Frida Aasen in candid

How many standard deviations above the mean (5/10) is she (full body for prime-age females)?

• Total voters
Why do westerners always choose such ugly women to be models? 😂 In Ukraine/Russia/Belarus top models look like this, like actually beautiful.

YJQAGDc.jpg

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Why do westerners always choose such ugly women to be models? 😂 In Ukraine/Russia/Belarus top models look like this, like actually beautiful.

YJQAGDc.jpg
Visit the thread in the third comment.

Your opinion is incorrect, despite me specifically asking for it.
A mid tier becky is by logic a woman with an overall 5/10 score, including her body and face. Facially, she is 5/10 at best, she is deformed from the side and her blonde phenotype can't save her from falling in the average or subhuman territory. So my rating is 5/10, here is your number if you were looking for a numerical value.

The average woman I see irl may be a little fatter than her, but at least the average woman looks more normal than Frida and isn't clinically deformed like her.

If she looked like the morph on the right, she would be over 5 SD from the mean (with her current body and enhanced breasts you gave her).
Something over 5 SD would probably look like this instead (with the improved side profile that I posted ITT).

10AEAFA2 3960 4AAF 9A1B 1890F8BE9670

The average woman I see irl may be a little fatter than her, but at least the average woman looks more normal than Frida and isn't clinically deformed like her.
The average woman isn't a supermodel.

And after looking at Frida, I can come to the conclusion that not all supermodels look like non-deformed humans, because Frida somehow became a supermodel. Just have a unique look to be a model theorem.

Just have a unique look to be a model theorem.
You have to be unique and extremely, objectively attractive in order to be a supermodel.

YJQAGDc.jpg
fogs the one in OP quite comfortably, face-wise

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
You have to be unique and extremely, objectively attractive in order to be a supermodel.
Well Frida isn't 'extremely, objectively attractive' at all like you say if you look at her 3/4th profile or even her side profile.

• +1
Well Frida isn't 'extremely, objectively attractive' at all like you say if you look at her 3/4th profile or even her side profile.
Yes, she is. She wouldn't be a supermodel if she wasn't.

What do you have to say about the deformed allegations?

You've said her profile isn't as bad as ppl are making it out to be, but hasn't provided any explanation or reasoning on why that is

What do you have to say about the deformed allegations?

You've said her profile isn't as bad as ppl are making it out to be, but hasn't provided any explanation or reasoning on why that is
Narcies think that by nitpicking a supermodel's flaws and underrating her they are on the same level.
Neoteny, harmony, and a very rare body. Her profile is also not as bad as people are claiming. And do you think I'm going to be able to find over 4,000 examples of more attractive women?

Yes, she is. She wouldn't be a supermodel if she wasn't.
What a cope lol. The upper half of her forehead literally protrudes more forward than the lower half of her forehead, can you explain to me how this isn't a deformity? The lower half of any human's forehead should protrude more forward.

Narcies think that by nitpicking a supermodel's flaws and underrating her they are on the same level.
Pretty sure no average looking person on this forum brings Adriana Lima or Candice Swanepoel on the same level as their own by nitpicking their minor flaws. Frida actually has major flaws, her maxilla is average at best, her nose is too upturned and her facial thirds are just ruined. Her lower third is too large compared to her middle third. Explain to me how these things don't drag her down to becky-tier.

No, I want you to argue exactly WHY her profile isn't that bad. To properly defend you position. Because almost everyone in this thread seems to have a had a similar first impression of it: That it's unsettling and doesn't look good. Even in the 3/4 angle you can see an apparently 'sunken' middle third.

Also, not 100% of all supermodels will be objectively very attractive. The vast majority will be, but just like in sports, there may be a few people who are in world-class teams, but don't necessarily have the skillset to back up it. A range of other factors may have contributed to them reaching that position.

• +1
Reactions: john2
What a cope lol.
That she's a supermodel?

The upper half of her forehead literally protrudes more forward than the lower half of her forehead, can you explain to me how this isn't a deformity?
Where have I said that it isn't?

Pretty sure no average looking person on this forum brings Adriana Lima or Candice Swanepoel on the same level as their own by nitpicking their minor flaws.
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Explain to me how these things don't drag her down to becky-tier.
Neoteny, harmony, and a very rare body. Her profile is also not as bad as people are claiming. And do you think I'm going to be able to find over 4,000 examples of more attractive women?

No, I want you to argue exactly WHY her profile isn't that bad. To properly defend you position. Because almost everyone in this thread seems to have a had a similar first impression of it: That it's unsettling and doesn't look good. Even in the 3/4 angle you can see an apparently 'sunken' middle third.
Bad profile:
P1rerzdptsd91

Not bad profile:
3513805 gettyimages 843601228 2048x2048

The vast majority will be, but just like in sports, there may be a few people who are in world-class teams, but don't necessarily have the skillset to back up it.
All of the athletes who play on world-class teams are extremely above average at the sport, even if they don't necessarily deserve to be playing on their specific team. If they endure a debilitating injury (or some other crippling event) then they get benched and may get dropped if they can't recover to their expected level.

A range of other factors may have contributed to them reaching that position.
Those range of factors are insignificant compared to physical attractiveness.

That she's a supermodel?
No. That she is 'extremely, objectively attractive' and that that is the reason why she is a supermodel. She isn't a supermodel because she is objectively attractive, she is a supermodel because she looks unique and just has a good phenotype that carries her further. Also, you seem to forget that she has a decent body, she is skinny and she is tall for a female... all of which are equally big factors that decide if a woman is good for modelling or not.

It's nor all about the face.

Nobody on this forum in their sane mind would call Adriana Lima average and nitpick her flaws and bring her down to their own sub-6 PSL level.

Where have I said that it isn't?
Ok, so you do admit that this is a deformity.

Then how can you say still say Frida is 'extremely, objectively attractive' when she is literally deformed...? Even you yourself admitted that she has a deformity.

All of the athletes who play on world-class teams are extremely above average at the sport, even if they don't necessarily deserve to be playing on their specific team.
There are people who played in the NBA, and yet wouldn't pull their own weight in a semi-pro pickup game.

First one is worse, obviously. It's also severely lacking in dimorphism. But that doesn't make Frida's any better. How can you detract points for way less in some people, and then disregard something as major as a profile. Even if hers is 'not bad', it should still hinder her facial attractiveness to the point of making a difference in rating. Supermodels aren't supposed to have 'decent' profiles, but great ones. At least that's my opinion, anyway.

She isn't a supermodel because she is objectively attractive, she is a supermodel because she looks unique and just has a good phenotype that carries her further.

Also, you seem to forget that she has a decent body, she is skinny and she is tall for a female... all of which are equally big factors that decide if a woman is good for modelling or not.
Firstly, you ought to read the OP. Secondly, those factors significantly determine whether a woman is attractive.

Nobody on this forum in their sane mind would call Adriana Lima average and nitpick her flaws and bring her down to their own sub-6 PSL level.
Assuming that all of these users are not attractive (which is very likely):
ethnic femcel
Tranny/10
Invisible
Mutt haloed by blue eyes. Imagine if she had brown eyes. You would have never even heard of her.
This is the PSL Queen that's worshipped here JFL

gettyimages-480749874_master-jpg.2025777
recessed, transexual, and negroid
I’m 8psl 6’5 and have a 9 inch cock and those right there boyo are indeed trannies
They’re troons to any man with normal T levels and not views propogated by faggot ass niggers like you
I'm 5'7 and they are trannies.
those girls are ugly
The 2nd is fine, other 2 are trannies. Did an upset woman make this thread?

Ok, so you do admit that this is a deformity.
Where?

Then how can you say still say Frida is 'extremely, objectively attractive' when she is literally deformed...? Even you yourself admitted that she has a deformity.
Where?

I'm an idiot for falling for this and writing out paragraphs to explain you how Frida is average.
You may be an idiot, but it isn't for that reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
There are people who played in the NBA, and yet wouldn't pull their own weight in a semi-pro pickup game.
After injuries and/or aging?

Supermodels aren't supposed to have 'decent' profiles, but great ones. At least that's my opinion, anyway.
No, they need to be great overall. Many supermodels are not "great" in specific areas.

Firstly, you ought to read the OP. Secondly, those factors significantly determine whether a woman is attractive.

Assuming that all of these users are not attractive (which is very likely):

Where?

Where?

Good reply.

If you said that it isn't not a deformity, then it means her forehead is either average or subhuman. Tell me which is it. Because it clearly looks deformed.

It's only for that reason. Meanwhile you haven't explained or argued why Frida is good looking despite lots of people asking you this ITT. All you have stated is a meaningless comment saying that she is 'extremely, objectively attractive' and telling me that that is the reason why she must be a supermodel when clearly most people ITT find her weird looking and unattractive.

Simply stating that she is extremely objectively attractive doesn't mean anything, you have to elaborate and tell everyone why her features are good and why the features on her face make her attractive.

Anyway, the burden of proof is on you, I have already elaborated how she is deformed and borderline ugly. Call it narcissism if it calms you.

Secondly, those factors significantly determine whether a woman is attractive.
Not to everyone, a good number of males don't want tall women.

Firstly, you ought to read the OP.
There is literally not a single word in your original post. Just videos and pictures.

And even in your question in the poll, you asked regarding her full body. For which I have already answered that she is not above average at all, considering her body. Her overall rating is 5/10.

• +1
Anthony Bennett. No. 1 pick yet could barely play in the league.

Disagree.
Elaborate. You've been justifying her attractiveness by her supermodel status this whole thread, when it should be the other way around.
Just saying 'harmony and neoteny' isn't gonna cut it, you need to elaborate more when so many people disagree with you.

• +1
If you said that it isn't not a deformity, then it means her forehead is either average or subhuman. Tell me which is it. Because it clearly looks deformed.
Her forehead is neither average nor subhuman.

Meanwhile you haven't explained or argued why Frida is good looking despite lots of people asking you this ITT.

Not to everyone, a good number of males don't want tall women.
A good number of tall females don't want shorter males, so those males in question are sour grapers and their "preferences" aren't reflective of objective attractiveness.

There is literally not a single word in your original post. Just videos and pictures.
I was referring to the poll (which is part of the OP because the poll has to be made as part of the OP, and you have to edit the OP in order to change the poll).

For which I have already answered that she is not above average at all, considering her body. Her overall rating is 5/10.

Anthony Bennett. No. 1 pick yet could barely play in the league.
IDK enough about him but it looks like he played in the NBA from 2013 to 2017. Despite him being a draft bust, I'm assuming that he was still extremely above average as a basketball player.

Elaborate. You've been justifying her attractiveness by her supermodel status this whole thread, when it should be the other way around.
Just saying 'harmony and neoteny' isn't gonna cut it, you need to elaborate more when so many people disagree with you.
No, I elaborated by saying:

How much further are you expecting me to elaborate? What else am I supposed to elaborate on?

Her forehead is neither average nor subhuman.
So her forehead is good and better than most women's foreheads?

Simply stating neoteny and harmony isn't going to work btw. Harmony is a cope, nobody can properly explain it in words, just use the term ratios and proportions instead. You have to tell everyone how her forehead is better than other women's foreheads by stating and proving how a forehead that has a protrusive upper half is better than a forehead that has a more protrusive lower half.

And how can you say my opinion is incorrect when the average women looks just as good and just as normal as Frida irl? Frida looks deformed, why is it so hard for you to just admit her forehead and maxilla are ruining her face? Why can't you be unbiased.

How much further are you expecting me to elaborate? What else am I supposed to elaborate on?
By saying something like (for example) 'her middle third is shorter than her upper third and lower third... this makes her face look slightly masculine and gives her face an aspect of uniqueness because most women don't have this trait'. You're just stating overused terms and expecting people to figure out that you're right, despite there being an evidently large bump on her forehead that doesn't look normal to most people ITT.

• +1
So her forehead is good and better than most women's foreheads?
I never said that.

Harmony is a cope, nobody can properly explain it in words, just use the term ratios and proportions instead.
Her frontal proportions and ratios are above average in terms of attractiveness. Her side profile is around average in terms of attractiveness.

You have to tell everyone how her forehead is better than other women's foreheads by stating and proving how a forehead that has a protrusive upper half is better than a forehead that has a more protrusive lower half.
You're the one who's autistically fixated on her forehead. I'm assessing the full individual.

And how can you say my opinion is incorrect when the average women looks just as good and just as normal as Frida irl?
Because this opinion is incorrect (as dictated by the market).

Frida looks deformed, why is it so hard for you to just admit her forehead and maxilla are ruining her face? Why can't you be unbiased.
Why is it so hard for you to just admit that she is extremely attractive (as dictated by the market)? Why can't you be unbiased?

By saying something like (for example) 'her middle third is shorter than her upper third and lower third... this makes her face look slightly masculine and gives her face an aspect of uniqueness because most women don't have this trait'. You're just stating overused terms and expecting people to figure out that you're right, despite there being an evidently large bump on her forehead that doesn't look normal to most people ITT.
Proportionally larger (and protrusive) foreheads are a neotenous trait. Neoteny is important for women's attractiveness.

I never said that.
I was asking you a question.

Is her forehead good and better than most women's? It's a yes or no question jfl.

Her frontal proportions and ratios are above average in terms of attractiveness.
I agree, but not that much above average.

Her side profile is around average in terms of attractiveness.
Again, I agree. But then can you tell me how her side profile being average in terms of attractiveness is still able to let her be a supermodel, when almost every other supermodel in this world is forward grown and has a great side profile?

In order to be a supermodel, everything needs to be well above average, including your side profile.

You're the one who's autistically fixated on her forehead. I'm assessing the full individual.
It's not called being "autistically fixated on her forehead". I'm focusing on her forehead because that is her biggest flaw, it's a bigger flaw than her already recessed maxilla. The extent of each failo on a person's face varies.

Why is it so hard for you to just admit that she is extremely attractive (as dictated by the market)? Why can't you be unbiased?
Because textbook PSL autism and the human eye are more trustworthy when it comes to deciding what looks good and what does not than what the market/media tells me is attractive.

Proportionally larger (and protrusive) foreheads are a neotenous trait. Neoteny is important for women's attractiveness.
Wrong, a proportionally larger neurocranium is an neotenous trait. What you mean to say is - a rounder forehead is more attractive and neotenous on women. Now yeah, you might argue that the forehead is part of the neurocranium, but the neaurcranium includes more than just the forehead. I agree neoteny is important for women's attractiveness, but you can't have one overdone neotenous feature on a face and expect it to look good overall. Frida's lower third is large and it is significantly large... this is an issue, this is not a neotenous trait at all.

Is her forehead good and better than most women's? It's a yes or no question jfl.
It's around average. Its size and protrusiveness are probably abnormal but it's also above average in terms of neoteny.

when almost every other supermodel in this world is forward grown and has a great side profile?
You've already mentioned two supermodels ITT who have flaws shown in their side profiles and do not have objectively great side profiles.

In order to be a supermodel, everything needs to be well above average, including your side profile.
You've already mentioned two supermodels ITT who have individual features that are not well above average.

I'm focusing on her forehead because that is her biggest flaw, it's a bigger flaw than her already recessed maxilla.
Frankly, her lack of nasal projection is her biggest flaw, despite her midface being proportionally recessed.

Because textbook PSL autism and the human eye are more trustworthy when it comes to deciding what looks good and what does not than what the market/media tells me is attractive.
Many human eyes have decided her to be objectively extremely attractive.

Wrong, a proportionally larger neurocranium is an neotenous trait. What you mean to say is - a rounder forehead is more attractive and neotenous on women. Now yeah, you might argue that the forehead is part of the neurocranium, but the neaurcranium includes more than just the forehead.
No, I meant to say what I said.

Human development neoteny body and head proportions pedomorphy maturation aging growth

These “neotenous” characteristics include a large forehead with lower set eyes, nose and mouth; a smaller, shorter, more recessive chin; fuller lips; larger eyes; a smaller nose; higher, thinner eyebrows; and a rounder, less angular face.

I agree neoteny is important for women's attractiveness, but you can't have one overdone neotenous feature on a face and expect it to look good overall. Frida's lower third is large and it is significantly large... this is an issue, this is not a neotenous trait at all.
There are tradeoffs between strikingness, robustness, and neoteny, all of which are important for women. Larger foreheads (assuming a non-receded hairline) are typically not a huge issue for women.

I agree, but not that much above average.

Again, I agree. But then can you tell me how her side profile being average in terms of attractiveness is still able to let her be a supermodel, when almost every other supermodel in this world is forward grown and has a great side profile?

It's not called being "autistically fixated on her forehead". I'm focusing on her forehead because that is her biggest flaw, it's a bigger flaw than her already recessed maxilla. The extent of each failo on a person's face varies.

Wrong, a proportionally larger neurocranium is an neotenous trait. What you mean to say is - a rounder forehead is more attractive and neotenous on women. Now yeah, you might argue that the forehead is part of the neurocranium, but the neaurcranium includes more than just the forehead. I agree neoteny is important for women's attractiveness, but you can't have one overdone neotenous feature on a face and expect it to look good overall. Frida's lower third is large and it is significantly large... this is an issue, this is not a neotenous trait at all.
I dont think her maxilla is recessed. She has weird dentalfacial growth because of her odd skull shape.

• Woah
How did you augement her forehead. This looks incredible.
Thanks, I use an app named Peachy for all of the morphs I make at the moment. You can manually morph features using the cursor on your computer.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
In this video you can see her teeth and her dental occlusion(partially). She also looks better in motion. I guess this boosts Reckless Turtle’s claim.