Friend got tricked by tranny GTFIH

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
holy fucking fuck. this is a story i somehow haven’t told yet but i need to after i saw @alriodai post about gay people.

My friend was having a birthday party and he was in his room getting dick sucked by a girl who he barely knew.

Little did he know, the evil whore sucking his dick paid a gay guy from school $100 to suck his dick and record as a “prank”.

So while my friend was almost passed out drunk/high, he couldn’t tell that the faggot walked in and swapped places with the girl. Holy fuck

The girl recorded it , and he noticed when he saw the flash, the nigger was like wtf and the girl and the gay nigga just left like nothing happened.

THE NEXT FUCKING DAY at school he was already getting bullied. He is pretty well known, so EVERYBODY heard of it and EVERYBODY SAW THE VIDEO. SHE SPREAD IT AROUND!! EVIL DISGUSTING WHORE

My friend went to play basketball and one of the other niggas said “get that faggot off my team” and my friend almost beat his ass

Brutally, brutally over for him. You can NEVER recover from something like this.

Worst of all: The whore and the faggot went unpunished after mercilessly ruining this nigga’s life during his birthday. Nuclear blackpill

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20097, Deleted member 17829, Zarek and 20 others
Meanwhile imagine the outrage if a Chad tricked a roastie into fucking a subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, Deleted member 20097, Deleted member 17829 and 10 others
yakhi thats very brutal wallah no recovery from that😿😿🙅‍♂️🤙🤙

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20097, Deleted member 17829, Growth Plate and 1 other person
HOLY SHITJ FL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and prettyboislime
Meanwhile imagine the outrage if a Chad tricked a roastie into fucking a subhuman
I will avenge this poor guy. I will bring the most disgusting incel with me. He'll wait in the car while I get women and bring them to my car. She'll be drunk and right before she thinks Im gonna fuck her, the incel will jump in and fuck her.:feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20097, GalacticHero, zharupodrugu and 5 others
Thats rape he should go to the police

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Zarek, aBetterMii and 8 others
I will avenge this poor guy. I will bring the most disgusting incel with me. He'll wait in the car while I get women and bring them to my car. She'll be drunk and right before she thinks Im gonna fuck her, the incel will jump in and fuck her.:feelshah:
I would beat up that dude + the bitch.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Constantin Denis and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Growth Plate and Deleted member 17791
He will never recover. The video was already spread the second the faggot and whore walked out the door.

It didn’t even begin for him
Literal satanic demons.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and prettyboislime
I would beat up that dude + the bitch.
Haha we can set them on fire for some time and then throw water after they look like burnt toast. Then they will get bullied in school and everywhere

1) Only works for women
2) Even after punishing them, he will never be able to fully recover, have PTSD, nightmares, etc.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and prettyboislime
Holy shit bro gay people from West are different

Sorry

My experience with gay ppl from algeria is WAY DIFF

• JFL
  • Hmm...
If he didn’t put the guy in a wheelchair after that then your friend was indeed a faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime
If he didn’t put the guy in a wheelchair after that then your friend was indeed a faggot.
he kept saying he was gonna jump him but never did shit. he even saw him on the hallways a couple times but he never retaliated.

i asked why he didn’t immediately put the faggot and the whore in a coma, he said he was too drunk to do anything. i think he’s just a pussy and/or legit faggot ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Lmao
he kept saying he was gonna jump him but never did shit. he even saw him on the hallways a couple times but he never retaliated.

i asked why he didn’t immediately put the faggot and the whore in a coma, he said he was too drunk to do anything. i think he’s just a pussy and/or legit faggot ngl.
Maybe the faggot is stronger than him? Maybe your buddy actually enjoyed the faggot ducking his cock. Why did the girl do that do your boi?

Maybe the faggot is stronger than him? Maybe your buddy actually enjoyed the faggot ducking his cock. Why did the girl do that do your boi?
The faggot was a tiktok-tier 100 lb supertwink. My friend is just a pussy/gay. I am not really friends with him anymore

She did it because she’s evil i guess, there was no reason. she said it was a “prank” and told him to “chill out” when he was raging at her over text for ruining his life/reputation.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
holy fucking fuck. this is a story i somehow haven’t told yet but i need to after i saw @alriodai post about gay people.

My friend was having a birthday party and he was in his room getting dick sucked by a girl who he barely knew.

Little did he know, the evil whore sucking his dick paid a gay guy from school $100 to suck his dick and record as a “prank”.

So while my friend was almost passed out drunk/high, he couldn’t tell that the faggot walked in and swapped places with the girl. Holy fuck

The girl recorded it , and he noticed when he saw the flash, the nigger was like wtf and the girl and the gay nigga just left like nothing happened.

THE NEXT FUCKING DAY at school he was already getting bullied. He is pretty well known, so EVERYBODY heard of it and EVERYBODY SAW THE VIDEO. SHE SPREAD IT AROUND!! EVIL DISGUSTING WHORE

My friend went to play basketball and one of the other niggas said “get that faggot off my team” and my friend almost beat his ass

Brutally, brutally over for him. You can NEVER recover from something like this.

Worst of all: The whore and the faggot went unpunished after mercilessly ruining this nigga’s life during his birthday. Nuclear blackpill
normies are evil

• +1
The faggot was a tiktok-tier 100 lb supertwink. My friend is just a pussy/gay. I am not really friends with him anymore

She did it because she’s evil i guess, there was no reason. she said it was a “prank” and told him to “chill out” when he was raging at her over text for ruining his life/reputation.
She onyl sucked his dick so she could get this guy to do it to him XD. I’d have cracked her skull and the faggot, nobody dares do that shit to me and survive

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
Women ☕

Exactly, imagine if the roles were reversed, and some poor innocent girl would have been seduced by a Chad, who would tie and put a blindfold on her, and then let some old, fat, bald ethnic to bang her instead as a "prank" and film the whole thing...

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem