Friend is no longer blue pilled!

dogtown

dogtown

Ascended
Some how he found a face and lms video. He realised it wasn’t just personality, kek he even said he’s gonna start Looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Good but tbh it's not about personality at all. Personality is like 5% of the equation. For slaying it's all looks >>>>>>> everything else ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, dogtown and 11gaijin
Just tell him not to spread it around too much.

It is a lot more beneficial for us to keep this hidden away from the normals as then we have less viable competition.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Future Arablite, Deleted member 281 and 4 others
er

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Yall are retarded if u wish that more and more men should get blackpilled and looksmax. No thanks, I dont want more competition.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: badromance and androidcel
Just tell him not to spread it around too much.

It is a lot more beneficial for us to keep this hidden away from the normals as then we have less viable competition.
Yall are retarded if u want that more and more men should get blackpilled and looksmax. No thanks, I dont want more competition.

He’s not a fucking idiot he’s not going to spread it round he found it by himself, he sort of new I was ‘knowledgeable’ about shit like incels and red/black pill. One person finding out blue pill is bs is not gonna cuck you, plus @VST you mog him anyway.

Plus I would rather have red/black pill friends than blue pilled fools

He’s not a fucking idiot he’s not going to spread it round he found it by himself, he sort of new I was ‘knowledgeable’ about shit like incels and red/black pill. One person finding out blue pill is bs is not gonna cuck you, plus @VST you mog him anyway.

Plus I would rather have red/black pill friends than blue pilled fools

Yeah, I know. I don't care if you tell a a few friends about this because the chances I'll come across them are negligible (even since I live near you).
Anyways, it's good to have friends that are blackpilled since you can discuss blackpilled concepts freely with one another, which is extremely rare to come by these days.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Huge cucc

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Yall are retarded if u wish that more and more men should get blackpilled and looksmax. No thanks, I dont want more competition.
"...freely you have received; freely give." Mat 10:8