Friend Might Be Gay For Me

Deleted member 18672

Deleted member 18672

Iron
I decided to do this clue solving thing with him a couple days ago since we’re on break. Bad idea. He spent the whole entire time holding my arm and screaming. I remember being in a different room solving this clue and hearing him scream my name over and over to the point where I started hating my own name. I had to walk out thinking he saw something, no it was a drawer that moved. It got annoying because he wouldn’t let me do shit. I had him over one night because I was bored and we were just talking until he said he might be bisexual. I sat there silently, I was raised with the mindset that “it’s okay to be gay” kinda shit that’s most likely why I didn’t call him a faggot, then he immediately switched the topic by talking about this new tiktok thing he saw. I remember going over to his house one time and he kept asking me how old I think his dads are, yes he has 2 fathers:feelsmega:, I guessed 40 since that’s the average. Apparently they’re 50, now they love me because I said they look 10 years younger.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17791, ALP and 2 others
81764DBB 8700 48FE B084 25370BDD8312

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and thecel
bragging again

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Let him be gay.

But if he is attracted to you ditch that faggot