Friend of mine ascended with veneers

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
He just went to turkey for a full set of white veneers. I saw it irl and he looks a lot better now. Before he never smiled or laughed, and now he is way more confident.
When he smiles, he looks like he is healthy and rich. The white teeth give him a arrogant vibe.
Legit looksmax for 4k

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, AsGoodAsItGets, Pumanator and 7 others
Were his teeth crooked? If you have straight teeth it doesn't ascend you. Just get them white

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, xanny, johncruz12345 and 10 others
Then you gotta maintain them f*ckers for the rest of your life. It's expensive as all hell. Better never find yourself on a deserted island.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, coolguy1, Pumanator and 9 others
Then you gotta maintain them f*ckers for the rest of your life. It's expensive as all hell. Better never find yourself on a deserted island.

I didnt know they had maintenance.
He just went to turkey for a full set of white veneers. I saw it irl and he looks a lot better now. Before he never smiled or laughed, and now he is way more confident.
When he smiles, he looks like he is healthy and rich. The white teeth give him a arrogant vibe.
Legit looksmax for 4k

What material? I know theres some better than others (but dont know which ones)
Clinic name?

I didnt know they had maintenance.

What material? I know theres some better than others (but dont know which ones)
Clinic name?
They file your teeth down to pegs. Gotta have maintenance done at least every 5 years or so.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
They file your teeth down to pegs. Gotta have maintenance done at least every 5 years or so.
i thought they were permanent, like you have them done and forget (with the best material)

how expensive is the maintenance?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
veener is retarded
jsut have good teeth

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Deleted member 9670
Images 1
Smile makeover turkey
Efp3O0QWAAIg7Ee
Jaelen Strong Veneers 600x600
Zirconium crown before after turkey
Veneers in antalya

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, AscendingHero, Fear and 2 others
i thought they were permanent, like you have them done and forget (with the best material)

how expensive is the maintenance?
I don't know. This is just what I've seen dentists saying about foolish tic tockers who get veeneers.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Elvisandreaa and AscendingHero
yeah if ur teeth are crooked just get veneers so the normies notice them more

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
I don't know. This is just what I've seen dentists saying about foolish tic tockers who get veeneers.
Are the dentists slayers? Doctors also talk shit about roids, and still guys ascend with them and fuck hot sluts. Fuck long term effects, just live in the now.

Image1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, marin, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Are the dentists slayers? Doctors also talk shit about roids, and still guys ascend with them and fuck hot sluts. Fuck long term effects, just live in the now.

View attachment 1306248
Easily said if you're a youngin. As for me, I like my teeth nice and pretty.

IMG 20210907 194808

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 11758
Why not get Invisalign? That’s permanent

Why not get Invisalign? That’s permanent
Invisalign will not change the shape of the teeth and can also not make them really white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, ifyouwannabemylover and germanlooks
Did they shave off his teeth like this?

I've heard this can be very bad for your teeth and your health and could lead to some type of infection, leading to your teeth falling out or maybe something even worse. Some dentists use a different method where they don't shave off the teeth

f929e0b4-4919-4f57-9908-c61e79050606-1.jpg

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: germanlooks and oldcelloser
Veneers look like shit. Very fake looking.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Germania, oldcelloser and 4 others
Did they shave off his teeth like this?

I've heard this can be very bad for your teeth and your health and could lead to some type of infection, leading to your teeth falling out or maybe something even worse. Some dentists use a different method where they don't shave off the teeth

f929e0b4-4919-4f57-9908-c61e79050606-1.jpg
ugh what a stupid idea; can you do without shaving it? i would rather just whiten my teeth tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin
Smile halo is fucking legit can confirm

• +1
Reactions: metagross
More like vcopers

They'll fall out of fashion eventually and people will realise they shaved their teeth down and theres no going back.

Veneers are for people with really fucked up teeth. If your teeth are normal, maybe slightly crooked and discolored then it's just a grift by dentists to take your money. Braces and whitening is much cheaper.

I'm actually thinking about getting this.
My teeth are really not really good genetically. Also had an accident, when I was around 10 years old, fell on the floor really hard and damaged my teeth.
I would obviously not get these super-white ones, but a more natural color.
And it probably also looks better in motion/real life than on photos.

Maybe it is not for everyone, but since my teeth are generally not very good genetically, I might get these.

My teeth grow inwards instead of straight, causing my palate to look narrow when I smile :feelswhy: I just don't smile tbh. I am pretty sure veneers can't do shit when the teeth themselves are not straight, as it's put on top of your teeth if I am not mistaken.

why tf would i care how i look on a deserted island retard

Problem with veneers is that you have to get new ones every 5-10 years. Also the stumps of the teeth you have can die wich will give you a hard time in the long term. Good investment short term. Kong term invisalign + professional teeth withening would be better.

Why not use teeth whitening sets. The pictures posted in this thread are unnaturally white

why tf would i care how i look on a deserted island retard
It's not about how you would look. Without maintaining veneers they'll fall out and you'll need denchers. Your teeth would eventually have no functionality and you'd starve.

Legit looksmax for 4k
dammn , sweet remin der to get my teeth fixxewd. iu get wjat youre sayin. i literllay feel that when i see straight white tteh. haelthy and rich