Friend overheard foids saying I look really young

mltn2mtn

mltn2mtn

Late pubertycel
Joined
Nov 10, 2025
Posts
5,623
Reputation
5,379
They didn’t even say I look bad bro he was js telling me he overheard these girls talking about me saying I look really young.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Wasted time and ihavenightmares
That's not a good sign
 
  • +1
Reactions: mltn2mtn
That's not a good sign
Yes I know I never said it was. It’s not suprising either I only really pull girls that are a year or two younger, most girls my age think I look like a kid(this is an exaggeration but yeah).
 
  • +1
Reactions: Wasted time

Similar threads

Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
21
Views
77
iguessthatsit
iguessthatsit
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
4
Views
49
jp212
jp212
psychomatic715
Replies
1
Views
15
psychomatic715
psychomatic715
TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
45
Łarp
Łarp
Volksstaffel
Replies
2
Views
48
deris
deris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top