Friend texted me, said a few girls are interested in me.

put 2 and 2 together chad potentially virgin or low body count women looking to get married who are competing with each other for blue eyed chad
I don't want to make them feel disappointed or bad if I decide to call it off, which is why I specifically asked my friend to not share my face with the girls yet (even though they said they would have done that, but I told them not to).
When I interact with them, I'm also not going to reveal my face until I really vibe with them, and I will also not ask them to face reveal, so I take lust and infatuation out of the equation and evaluate them on their personality rather than their beauty.
On their side, this will help prevent them from lusting over me, and trying to mould themselves to fit my lifestyle and what I like.
However, basic physical info such as ethnicity, location, height, eye colour, hair colour/type, will be asked for before any face reveals.

I don't want to make them feel disappointed or bad if I decide to call it off, which is why I specifically asked my friend to not share my face with the girls yet (even though they said they would have done that, but I told them not to).
When I interact with them, I'm also not going to reveal my face until I really vibe with them, and I will also not ask them to face reveal, so I take lust and infatuation out of the equation and evaluate them on their personality rather than their beauty.
On their side, this will help prevent them from lusting over me, and trying to mould themselves to fit my lifestyle and what I like.
However, basic physical info such as ethnicity, location, height, eye colour, hair colour/type, will be asked for before any face reveals.
if your not looking at them how are you gonna get the htb you desire?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
if your not looking at them how are you gonna get the htb you desire?
I think I might try out this approach (for one week, maximum two) so they don't try to mould themselves to impress me out of desperation.

I think I might try out this approach (for one week, maximum two) so they don't try to mould themselves to impress me out of desperation.
just remember one look at you will shock their system they will never be the same they will sacrifice anything to earn a shred of your approval you will be like their god they will kill you with a rusty knife if you reject them

• So Sad
Your thhhe best looking man they will have access to, it over if you cant get a htb

• Love it
just remember one look at you will shock their system
Thank you. The girls have been notified about my height, ethnicity, hair colour, eye colour and age.
they will never be the same they will sacrifice anything to earn a shred of your approval you will be like their god they will kill you with a rusty knife if you reject them
I've been rejected a couple of times before, due to "lifestyle or religious incompatibilities" by a couple of ethnic Christian foids. One foid said "she wasn't ready yet". However I think now, given that these girls are all Muslim, I'd have to tread on thin ice.

I don't want to disappoint or hurt them if we eventually find out we're not compatible.

I've been rejected a couple of times before, due to "lifestyle or religious incompatibilities" by a couple of ethnic Christian foids. One foid said "she wasn't ready yet". However I think now, given that these girls are all Muslim, I'd have to tread on thin ice.

I don't want to disappoint or hurt them if we eventually find out we're not compatible.
if you want a good girl go to your. father and ask him t find you a girl your father will have your best interests in mind and will give you a girl from a good family and he will likely try to get you as close to Stacy as possible

• +1
Your thhhe best looking man they will have access to, it over if you cant get a htb
Thank you, however I need to take lust out of equation and look at her personality and virtues too, so my judgement doesn't get clouded by her beauty.

if you want a good girl go to your. father and ask him t find you a girl your father will have your best interests in mind and will give you a girl from a good family and he will likely try to get you as close to Stacy as possible
I've asked him tonight, after my friend informed me about the wife search.
He said he's also going to contact some family friends from home.
She doesn't have to be Stacylite or Stacy.

Thank you, however I need to take lust out of equation and look at her personality and virtues too, so my judgement doesn't get clouded by her beauty.
wqill yuou still be on this forum after marriatge

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
I've been told a very important trait is her demeanor if she is shy or timid and lout boistriouse women will nag and argue and won't be submissive

• +1
I've been told a very important trait is her demeanor if she is shy or timid and lout boistriouse women will nag and argue and won't be submissive
I don't want someone who is hard to get on with, nor do I want a total doormat.

• +1
5'9, 20.8 FFMI
that height is toeing the line for female standards fam but you can pass cuz chad just get a good athletic lean body I guess

• Love it
that height is toeing the line for female standards fam but you can pass cuz chad just get a good athletic lean body I guess
Thank you.

You surprised? I’m straighter than a (bent) arrow and you give me a chubby. Imagine what these girls are feeling

• JFL
You surprised? I’m straighter than a (bent) arrow and you give me a chubby. Imagine what these girls are feeling
least homosexual .org user

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Tom Jones
@TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
It’s an involuntary process involving blood flowing to the penis and filling some very capillarized compartments in the penis.

• JFL
It’s an involuntary process involving blood flowing to the penis and filling some very capillarized compartments in the penis.
Obviously.
But why did you get horny over me?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Said they asked their Muslim friend to ask around their friends and friends of friends if they or any single educated Muslim woman they know are interested in getting to know me. They were made aware that I am aspie, my ethnicity and stats/status, that I'd like to become a husband within a couple of years, and the foids were given a Google form to fill in if they were interested. They got passed on back to the Muslim friend, and I will be getting the forms of the girls' responses later on in the week.

I have been told that two girls are in my local area, and the others are long-distance. The youngest is 22, the oldest is 29. Varying ethnicities except white, including a couple of Arab girls (who are all long distance including one located close to my father's country).

Stay tuned.
That’s because you are a mogger. Anyone you’re interested in?

• Love it
That’s because you are a mogger. Anyone you’re interested in?
I haven't seen the forms yet but I feel so excited to read them.

For physical appearance, my friend only disclosed my ethnicity, age, build, hair colour and eye colour.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I haven't seen the forms yet but I feel so excited to read them.

For physical appearance, my friend only disclosed my ethnicity, age, build, hair colour and eye colour.
What age would you prefer she be? And ethnic background? Gulf Arab or Levantine?

• +1
23-28

Dont care about it tbh, but as long as she isn't pale with weak, sickly features.
My oneitis is 24 but already married.

• Woah
  • +1
Said they asked their Muslim friend to ask around their friends and friends of friends if they or any single educated Muslim woman they know are interested in getting to know me. They were made aware that I am aspie, my ethnicity and stats/status, that I'd like to become a husband within a couple of years, and the foids were given a Google form to fill in if they were interested. They got passed on back to the Muslim friend, and I will be getting the forms of the girls' responses later on in the week.

I have been told that two girls are in my local area, and the others are long-distance. The youngest is 22, the oldest is 29. Varying ethnicities except white, including a couple of Arab girls (who are all long distance including one located close to my father's country).

Stay tuned.
Xangsane is becoming a real man, proud of him. Nothing better in this world than starting a family and seeing your children grow up. This is one of the few pillars that still keep this society standing.

• Love it
Xangsane is becoming a real man, proud of him. Nothing better in this world than starting a family and seeing your children grow up. This is one of the few pillars that still keep this society standing.
Thank you so much. I'm only 25, and sometimes I do get eyebrows raised at me by other young lads still in the "slaying" mindset when I say I want to become a husband, father and start a family within a couple of years, but I want to grow with my future wife with kids around, seeing them grow as one big unit.

There are also some girls out there who are "looking to marry in 5 years" or are just looking for LTRs/STRs/flings, and don't know exactly what they want, especially the younger girls.

• Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass
Thank you so much. I'm only 25, and sometimes I do get eyebrows raised at me by other young lads still in the "slaying" mindset when I say I want to become a husband, father and start a family within a couple of years, but I want to grow with my future wife with kids around, seeing them grow as one big unit.

There are also some girls out there who are "looking to marry in 5 years" or are just looking for LTRs/STRs/flings, and don't know exactly what they want, especially the younger girls.
slaying mfs settling down at 35 and seeing their kids grown up when their old men jfl my grandpa had 22 kids and 3 wives

• +1
slaying mfs settling down at 35 and seeing their kids grown up when their old men jfl my grandpa had 22 kids and 3 wives

A recent study of more than 40.5 million births in the United States revealed potentially harmful effects of advanced paternal age on a baby’s risk of prematurity, low birth weight, low Apgar score and risk of seizures, as well as the mother’s chances of developing gestational diabetes.
Dr. Eisenberg, Dr. Yash S. Khandwala and colleagues found that fathers older than 45 had a 14 percent greater chance than fathers in their 20s and 30s of their babies being born prematurely and at low birth weight. The mothers too faced a 28 percent increased risk of gestational diabetes. As the fathers’ ages rose, their babies were more likely to need help with breathing and require admission to the neonatal intensive care unit.

The risks associated with older fathers go beyond those obvious at birth. An earlier review of studies published by Dr. Eisenberg and Dr. Simon L. Conti, clinical assistant professor of urology at Stanford, linked paternal aging to an increased risk of babies born with congenital diseases like dwarfism or developing psychiatric disorders like schizophrenia and bipolar disorder and developmental ones like autism.

For example, a study of nearly 400,000 men and women born in Israel in the 1980s found that among fathers older than 40, the risk of having a child with autism increased nearly sixfold. Other studies found that the risks of childhood leukemia, breast and prostate cancers were elevated among offspring of older fathers.

How did they meet?
I don't have the details but it was all permissible, so nothing that against Islamic values/beliefs. :)

So I'm glad that I at least had feelings for a hqnp rather than a degenerate slut who was taking dick while I was rotting.

• Love it
I don't have the details but it was all permissible, so nothing that against Islamic values/beliefs. :)

So I'm glad that I at least had feelings for a hqnp rather than a degenerate slut who was taking dick while I was rotting.
If Western-raised, I hope at least one of the girls is like her, and not degen.

Few who think like you anymore these days. Let them talk, you are making the right choice.

• Love it
Few who think like you anymore these days. Let them talk, you are making the right choice.
Thank you so much. Some keep telling me to forget my values and slay random girls, but I'm not interested in that lifestyle. I also want to set a good example to my children, especially if my wife gets a son or two, and being a respectable father that a daughter will always look up to.

• Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass